Wings in space

The Super Star Destroyer Eclypse was created after the “Hoth Battle”. It was using the same “SuperLazor” than the first “Death Star” but instead of a combinaison of 8 Lazors, this ship only use 1. Making it unable to “blow up” Planets but powerfull enough to “Cook the planet” :D.

The Super Star Destroyer Eclypse II was also created after the destruction of the first one.

17.5 km Long, 500 Turbolazors / 550 Heavy Turbolazors / 70 Ions cannon / 100 tractors beams and 10 Gravity Generators + 1 SuperLazor !

Super High armored hull / OverPowered Shield Deflectors (Only another SuperLazor was able to break them) and with the same speed than a Star Destroyer Victory class 1 + Hyperdrive class 2 !

It was able to have in the hangar :

600 Interceptors TIE

96 Bombers TIE 

Maintenance Ship / Transport Flotilla ectect

or

1 Star Destroyer Victory Class xD

OVER KILL.

more, there must be more, more epic. I mean, the biggest most badass ship! 

I saw an SW ship, once that, in size, it’d put the Eclypse on a shelf… I can’t remember where or what it was called, but it was just massive…

So far as I know, the Eclipse is the biggest ship in the SW galaxy. Even the Sovereing was just a scalled down eclipse.

But maybe you are talking about some Yuzang Wong ship, because those are huuuuge. In fact one of them was killed after crashing an executor class Super Star Destroyer into its core, and in the comic the SSD looked like an xwing!

PS: Yuzang Wong are not from the SW galaxy, they are from the neighbour galaxy I think.

The Star Dreadnought Veangence Class is the Largest ships with his 19km. Same for the Executor Class (19km)

Nono, it was fan made or something, I can’t remember, I’ll try searching for it.

The Star Dreadnought Veangence Class is the Largest ships with his 19km. Same for the Executor Class (19km)

Longest yes, but not biggest. The eclipse has much more mass than the executor and the Vengance class.

sun_crusher-02675.jpg

Made of nanocrystaline alloys, it is essentially an invulnerable fighter ship, armed with resonance torpedoes capable of making a star go nova and obliterate a whole solar system.

The only way to destroy it was to dump it into a black hole cluster, and even then, they are not sure it got destroyed, but at least was put out of reach of anyone in the galaxy.

The shivians were able to kill a sun, too (memories to an epic game):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiWAgQeAVY 

Covenant plot device…I mean supercarrier. 27miles of death. Only know way to kill: set of a bomb made from an ftl drive to send just SOME of the ship to another dimension.

The shivians were able to kill a sun, too (memories to an epic game):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiWAgQeAVY 

Hey Zap, welcome back to the empire, but you brought THE CORP with you  :crazy:

Hey Zap, welcome back to the empire, but you brought THE CORP with you :crazy:

They followed him home :wink:

They followed him home :wink:

MassDeath said it’s because “we don’t get games in Federation”. 

Coincidence? I think not.

Covenant plot device…I mean supercarrier. 27miles of death. Only know way to kill: set of a bomb made from an ftl drive to send just SOME of the ship to another dimension.

Or get the Chief to jump into one with a hole on it and blow it to kingdom come.

What about a Pikachu Powered Death Star?

Or get the Chief to jump into one with a hole on it and blow it to kingdom come.

that was an assault carrier, this thing was 5 times the size. Sorry about me nerd out.

that was an assault carrier, this thing was 5 times the size. Sorry about me nerd out.

No… Was it? Swear I remember it being 2 Supers…

It was 2 assault carriers…

Okay, that was flippin awesome! 

The sun crusher gets no points for looking good, but its power is crazy! 

to be honest it looks nothing like what i thought it would look like when i read the book… to me it was more like a regular fighter instead of an ice cream cone B^(   this is the first time i have seen that pic B^P

to be honest it looks nothing like what i thought it would look like when i read the book… to me it was more like a regular fighter instead of an ice cream cone B^(   this is the first time i have seen that pic B^P

We all scream for Ice cream! 

OVER KILL.

more, there must be more, more epic. I mean, the biggest most badass ship! 

the biggest is the ID4 mother ship. is it badass?? well it got hacked by a mac…nuff said bout that B^P

Sun Crusher + Ice Cream model?

583.png

Here a baby Sun Crusher xD

the biggest is the ID4 mother ship. is it badass?? well it got hacked by a mac…nuff said bout that B^P

We also have the Tet in Oblivion Movie.

Is big enough to eclipse the moon in earth low orbit.