Terran Confederation [TTC] EX-Steel Marauders

Love you to Lupus  :Dwop

ohhh feel the forum love within the corp  :good:

hay guys rocking it out in the top 17 first page on the corp bored love your work guys keep it up  :good:

Welcome to all our new recruits and to our new officers good luck and good hunting guys

I’m interested in this clan, but i am not sure about the teamspeak part because i don’t have a proper mic. Is it required for the corporation? If you still want me, my gameID is the same as this moniker, SilverSlayer425

It is no required but it will help you squad up and run tactics if you register on our site in game invites are sent out from there http://steelmarauders.enjin.com/home

another big recruitment drive this weekend lets see if we can get those last few spots filled

Welcome to all new people :), and good work guys in the top 15 :) 

post-242142-0-45288500-1371217326.png

welcome to you to pops been fun flying with you  :salute:

I had trouble with the website and I would like to apply, my in game name is Jon1812 and I am a Tier2 Federation pilot.

Hey dude, what trouble you been having? Send me a pm with all your details, or i can pm you our teamspeak address and ill add you while in game!

Or, try the website again today :smiley:

Good hunting!

Lupus, Marshal of the Steel Marauders

I got a few questions here.

A)What number are you at the corporations scoreboard?

B)Example: If i was in you corp right now, can i ask to join someones squad and do some PvP/PvE?

C)If i want to join you, who is the officer in your corp? Because i know i need to ask one of your officers to join.

We are normaly in the top 10 we normaly have at least 1 full squad 24 hrs a day and in peak time we have upto 5 sqauads on as far as aplying just go to our website and fill in the recruitment form.

Good luck and good hunting

Okay i will apply to your website as soon as possible when i’m getting home from holidays. 

And i’m getting back to my home only 12th august.  :00333:

no problems mate we will see you then  :yes_yes:

My application was approved for SM! Not totally sure where I’m going from here, but looking forward to flying with you guys!

I still haven’t been able to get someone to send me an in-game corp invite.

sorry bud i keep missing you by about 30 min make sure you jump on team speak then one of the officers can send you an invite

Tealc, hiding with his Styx behind a that shield thing. IT WONT SAVE YOU FROM MY BLUE BALLZ OF DEATH!

ohhhhhh you didnt just shoot that blue stuff at me did you.  :what: