Terran Confederation [TTC] EX-Steel Marauders

Catalyst, hm, weird, it worked for me… try again, use this link :stuck_out_tongue: http://steelmarauders.enjin.com/

If that doesnt work, usually Tealc is on the teamspeak server, just go poke him like i did.

Would really recommend joining, they’re all awesome people in the clan, nice and relaxed, haha!

Catalyst, hm, weird, it worked for me… try again, use this link :stuck_out_tongue: http://steelmarauders.enjin.com/ If that doesnt work, usually Tealc is on the teamspeak server, just go poke him like i did. Would really recommend joining, they’re all awesome people in the clan, nice and relaxed, haha!

Yeah…it might be the stupid internet in my town, some time it just doesn’t get there :slight_smile: thank you for your tip

Next time you are on, talk to Korikprophet (who you added) or Tealc. Also, get on the teamspeak server when you can, like I said. Hope you can join us!

cool bud i will add you in game when i am on next and we will go from there

good work this week guys well into the top 40 and growing stronger every day thanks to everyone who has help us get to this point

Due to Lots of activity i have had to password the team speak server so check you forum in box for the password 

good luck and good hunting

Got a few recriuts in yesterday, jolly good :slight_smile:

good work this week guys well into the top 40 and growing stronger every day thanks to everyone who has help us get to this point

How many members?

22 mate

and growing

19/28 of our members were on yesterday alone, was glad to see our members group up into two squads while I was on a small hiatus. looking forward to patch-day tomorrow with the crew

The steel Marauders are now fighting for the Federation

T2 fighter pilot - 33 y/o from Malaysia - only 7 hours clocked so far. Working towards the Fed’s T3 fighter. Looking to learn and a squad to fly with.

Nice to have you onboard kine

I have a question on wich side in Sector Conquest does Steel Marauders fight for Jericho/Federation/Empire ?

I have a question on wich side in Sector Conquest does Steel Marauders fight for Jericho/Federation/Empire ?

Federation mate 

hi. how about joint flys? (ships from t1 to t4) (nikname in game mak)

we fly all tears from new guys in t1 right up to t4 most of us are around t3 so we tend to stay there in numbers a bit more

We always teir down if one of our members is on a lower teir (hell my favourite teir is teir one, the game is so action packed)

good work Guys 50 members today we just hit a big milestone for the steel marauders keep hunting as we climb the PVP and PVE ladder

Loving being a [sM] pilot, talking to people who i’d buy a drink for rather than just play a game with (ASSUMING YOU ARE OVER AGE :stuck_out_tongue: ) and getting some genuinely good times out of flying with y’all :smiley:

If you sit down with a few drinks, a cup of tea etc, and play this game for funsies, we’re for you.  if you play hardcore grinding, you are most welcome. If you just wanna shoot s**t - come on in :wink:

See y’all in the black :slight_smile: