New Ship Suggestion

Don’t mind Rakza, he’s always grumpy after guards get nerfed. xD

Don’t mind Rakza, he’s always grumpy after guards get nerfed. xD

And I’m angry when any frigs get nerfed. I am one of the very few people that can fly one of any class relatively well. LRF being my main class, and Engi as secondary.

I am one of the very few people that can fly one of any class relatively well. 

O.o

O.o

Though, I’m getting a bit rusty on engi… I’ve been flying Guards for a while now. So useful.

Howaboutyougiveconstrucivecriticisminsteadofshootingdownhisideas?

Here’s an idea; learning to deal with disappointment.

I don’t suppose you know how many of my own ideas were shot down instantly in the past when I first joined? And looking back, this was a good thing, because some of my ideas were STUPID.

I reserve constructive criticism for ideas that can actually be improved. Trying to take a ship that was designed to be a challenge for even T5 pilots, and mass producing it for any pilot with enough resources is beyond stupid. I also don’t suppose you realize how many patches it actually took to get the game to its current state of near-ish ballance? That one ship would take everything that has been accomplished to date, and break it.

So no, I have no constructive criticism save for one: Come up with better ideas. This community does not owe you anything.

Maybe you should teach us.

Maybe you should teach us.

I said *Relatively* well. As in I switch my shield to match damage-types, know how and when to use modules, and am stealthy while doing it all. I admit that there are MANY better pilots than me.

You just insulted the elitist pancakes along with their egos. Btw, a lot of people can fly one of any class relatively well. They just stick to a particular class or role because they enjoy the gameplay the most.

@Soldier - I have been penting up my anger for months since people rejected my ideas. (sarcasm)

I said *Relatively* well. As in I switch my shield to match damage-types, know how and when to use modules, and am stealthy while doing it all.

Stealthy guard play? sniper guard?

Stealthy guard play? sniper guard?

Quite possible to inty-snipe in a guard with Hail plasma.

And even if I don’t get the modules and weapon, I just want to be able to fly this ship.

And their AI is a bit broken again. If they kill a non-player and a player is just outside of their range, they get “broken” and just sit there like dummies. You can even ram them to death, they are so unresponsive.

Quite possible to inty-snipe in a guard with Hail plasma.

And even if I don’t get the modules and weapon, I just want to be able to fly this ship.

And their AI is a bit broken again. If they kill a non-player and a player is just outside of their range, they get “broken” and just sit there like dummies. You can even ram them to death, they are so unresponsive.

You really need to learn how to use the edit button.

You really need to learn how to use the edit button.

I realized this after I had posted these. I should really think ahead.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23891-invasion-bundles/#entry277099](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23891-invasion-bundles/#entry277099)

This sounds right up your ally. Minus the actual hunter bit.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23891-invasion-bundles/#entry277099](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23891-invasion-bundles/#entry277099)

This sounds right up your ally. Minus the actual hunter bit.

IKR?! I want it so bad! But I have 1.19 on steam and I only need the 5$ GS pack to get one. If someone would be kind enough to buy some overpriced trading cards on steam market from TheDarkRedFox, I would love them forever.

IKR?! I want it so bad! But I have 1.19 on steam and I only need the 5$ GS pack to get one. If someone would be kind enough to buy some overpriced trading cards on steam market from TheDarkRedFox, I would love them forever.

Wanting it so badly is keeping you too busy to go earn $3.81 in real life? I feel for you… :wink:

Wanting it so badly is keeping you too busy to go earn $3.81 in real life? I feel for you… :wink:

I could buy all the DLC 5 times if I wanted. I just don’t have a debit card that works with steam and a credit card isn’t an option.

I could buy all the DLC 5 times if I wanted. I just don’t have a debit card that works with steam and a credit card isn’t an option.

paypal works with steam and that works with pretty much everything

paypal works with steam and that works with pretty much everything

Pay someone to pay someone? Lol.