New Ship Suggestion

Paysafecard is your ally. 

Pay someone to pay someone? Lol.

Same as with a debit or credit card or any other remote payment method. Welcome to the real world.

But if you have a problem with that you can of course also beg on Internet forums and see where that gets you. xD

Same as with a debit or credit card or any other remote payment method. Welcome to the real world.

But if you have a problem with that you can of course also beg on Internet forums and see where that gets you. xD

Brilliant idea!

*begs* :3

Brilliant idea!

*begs* :3

While you’re busy doing that, I’m desperately trying to find a way to turn all this Chinese money I have into Steam money, because it’s going to be worth only about 1/6th of what it is now when I get back to the states and have to exchange it.

no content

i love you all very much

No longer begging. A very epic someone got me a pirate pack that had enough to get me the skin. I am now a non-Hunter alien. X3

ily~

I’m still stuck in Indiana with no compy tho… >.>

*edit*

No longer in Indiana. Back here with my Compy and alien skin. But my laser was stripped of it’s +3% Synergy thing when I made it Mk5…

Alien sips :smiley: wut ooh i want them but will break the logic of the game becus humans that we are us playing havent identified their technology …

Yet…

Alien sips :smiley: wut ooh i want them but will break the logic of the game becus humans that we are us playing havent identified their technology …

Yet…

But who said anything about all pilots being human? I mean; if I’m a Fox piloting giant balls of metal covered in explosives, who’s to say that there aren’t already aliens in our forces?

But who said anything about all pilots being human? I mean; if I’m a Fox piloting giant balls of metal covered in explosives, who’s to say that there aren’t already aliens in our forces?

The game supose us being hummans ans if you read the game story time is about 4000+it isnt realy far away for big humanity changes so we are suposed to play as hu mmanms :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for fast\type i wrote it from tablet

Oh but I can type this from a tiny IPod. Yet my message is still legible.

Oh but I can type this from a tiny IPod. Yet my message is still legible.

Same here. I get 30+ wpm on and iPod touch 5g.

Same here. I get 30+ wpm on and iPod touch 5g.

Well im not good in tablet talk :slight_smile:

Well im not good in tablet talk :slight_smile:

And I’m not good with autocorrect. XD

I like the idea of an alien ship in game but my idea would be to capture it in game, probably during a open world fight, and tow it back to base. Danger both ways, going out to fight them,gathering the disabled ship and towing it back. Then after a time, maybe 2 levels of player work, it becomes buyable as a special ship. Would alos like to see a freighter class with drones for defense for mining and salvage uses, but they might have to work a bit for that,hehehe.

We don’t understand alien technology yet so it will be difficult to build that ship.

he has a point it is far too early to go to alien technology but dev team shot focus on new bigger ships stronger (cruiser) new weapons (standard weapons) and more.