Cheats! Scammers! Aaaaa!

Did anybody posted this to the RU forum? Since the majority of the players are Russian, We won’t get any attention anyway.

Last time for me it worked. :)  

Do not worry. Russians are angry. :wink:

Since the majority of the players are Russian, We won’t get any attention anyway.

Gizmo, you wrote a couple of times that we ignore them as well (before you wrote that we listen to only them). What happened, you changed your mind again? 

About last time, you mean situation with dreads? It was an accident, cause devs don’t tell all info to Aliskosan, and you know about this.

I repeat, on russian forums, most of guys with abusive behaviour would be just simply banned (and sent to GULAG)

Gizmo, you wrote a couple of times that we ignore them as well (before you wrote that we listen to only them). What happened, you changed your mind again? 

About last time, you mean situation with dreads? It was an accident, cause devs don’t tell all info to Aliskosan, and you know about this.

I repeat, on russian forums, most of guys with abusive behaviour would be just simply banned, 

Then can you please read and answer at the technical question that I sent you in PM ? No answer since the 18 January 2016 doesn’t help to feel we have attention to be honest.

Then can you please read and answer at the technical question that I sent you in PM ? No answer since the 18 January 2016 doesn’t help to feel we have attention to be honest.

Achivement Unclocked: Downed a Dev

I have more than one message in my forum messenger :slight_smile:

I have more than one message in my forum messenger :slight_smile:

2?

I repeat, on russian forums, most of guys with abusive behaviour would be just simply banned (and sent to GULAG)

Yes sometime you ignore them as well, but we still have better chance to reach something if we try it there as well. I told you so many times, ban (or send somebody to gulag) won’t help forever.

Fix the source of the problems instead of punish.

Secret project ships not required for the (not implemented) competitive endgame. In several MMOs you can buy a fully levelled character what save you time, but they don’t give PVP gear with it (at least in the good games). The PVP gear need to be grinded for everybody.

Well… free SHIP PARTS and NEODIUM for buying new ship ranks?? The new players get it, I want it too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Check my new thread. A smart player can very nearly have a Secret Project ship without even flying a T4 ship…

F1nvcK9.jpg

Well, you can check [this](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29576-resource-cost-information-for-secret-project-ships-and-destroyers/).

U know they will look at that thread and they will say "haha these ppl still thinks they can do that (and LoL’ing )

U know they will look at that thread and they will say "haha these ppl still thinks they can do that (and LoL’ing )

My review will have broader consequences for this game. I will have to write the truth in it and many people might be discouraged from even trying the game, if the developers will continue with such bad attitude.

My review will have broader consequences for this game. I will have to write the truth in it and many people might be discouraged from even trying the game, if the developers will continue with such bad attitude.

i agree with u

This is my new thread.

You can post there, just to prove your point again.

Wow. Just wow. I didn’t even know about how much this new player reward system had, and never really gave it much thought… And I’m absolutely pissed about the 1.3.4 changes that for me have exposed the devs true colors. And after seeing this… It just makes me sick to the stomach. I’m having a hard time justifying ever logging into Star conflict at this point. These devs are unbelievable. And I thought daybreak was bad. No offense devs reading this, but these are just the cold hard facts of your actions. It’s inexcusable. I’m no longer saying incompetence. No. Incompetence isn’t this bad.

Oh, look!!!

Someone else agrees.

Huh. Who would have thought…

I love how this is three replies away from 100.

*single tear*

You DO care! :'3

I actually don’t think these devs ever once implemented something that was suggested on these forums… Pls correct me if I’m wrong.

I actually don’t think these devs ever once implemented something that was suggested on these forums… Pls correct me if I’m wrong.

to many things to list