Cheats! Scammers! Aaaaa!

to many things to list

Kinda what I thought.

LOL the devs of daybreak are SAINTS compared to these scrubs

So why dont you go and play that game instead?

garlic

HERES KATOVSKIY KISSING xxxx AGAIN!!!

It goes great with maple syrup

The answer was “No”. The developers have shown they fundamentally disagree with what

you are “owed”.  Begging or terrorism should not be tollerated. The whole entitlement thing

is out of hand.

Change the way you think while understanding these concepts:

1. You are owed nothing

2. You have no bargaining power

3. This completely free game is offered as is

How about you log in and have fun and stop worrying about what your neighbor has? Be thankful for

what you do have - the fun you have had - and potential and future sales , promotions and content

coming this spring. 

The answer was “No”. The developers have shown they fundamentally disagree with what

you are “owed”. Begging or terrorism should not be tollerated. The whole entitlement thing

is out of hand.

Change the way you think while understanding these concepts:

1. You are owed nothing

2. You have no bargaining power

3. This completely free game is offered as is

How about you log in and have fun and stop worrying about what your neighbor has? Be thankful for

what you do have - the fun you have had - and potential and future sales , promotions and content

coming this spring.

Um I am too owed a equal playing field compared to newer players… And if you are so stupid as to try and say stuff like ‘it’s a free game get over it’, well then how am I supposed to put up with the being no more people playing the freakin game cause everyone’s so sick of their terrible business practices!!!

Yur argument is absolutely lame, unless of course your just trolling. Your basically saying, you should be perfectly happy with every change the devs make or leave. Well the latter is what’s currently happening and why this game is DYING.

Um I am too owed a equal playing field compared to newer players… And if you are so stupid as to try and say stuff like ‘it’s a free game get over it’, well then how am I supposed to put up with the being no more people playing the freakin game cause everyone’s so sick of their terrible business practices!!!

Yur argument is absolutely lame, unless of course your just trolling. Your basically saying, you should be perfectly happy with every change the devs make or leave. Well the latter is what’s currently happening and why this game is DYING.

Star Conflict feels itself fine, and not even close to “dying” state. As I mentioned before, to listen and to implement everything without a cause are pretty different strategies. And the second one will kill any game constantly. A lot of decisions through all these years was made according to the community. It’s important to understand what Dev team is capable of, and which restrictions the game has.

You are owed NOTHING, you ignorant twit. The developers do not owe anyone anything, and complaining about “hurr muh owed resources” will only make you sound ignorant and entitled.

Play the game, and if you don’t like the grind, deal with it or leave. But demanding resource handouts is downright disrespectful and rude.

Ps. You should pick up a grammar textbook/go to school sometime. Your language comprehension is atrocious.

You are owed NOTHING, you ignorant twit. The developers do not owe anyone anything, and complaining about “hurr muh owed resources” will only make you sound ignorant and entitled.

Play the game, and if you don’t like the grind, deal with it or leave. But demanding resource handouts is downright disrespectful and rude.

Ps. You should pick up a grammar textbook/go to school sometime. Your language comprehension is atrocious.

Oh look who it is. Not even gonna reply to anything you said. Obvious troll is obvious. Is there a block button in the forums? I hate this guy with a passion.

Oh look who it is. Not even gonna reply to anything you said. Obvious troll is obvious. Is there a block button in the forums? I hate this guy with a passion.

1st you already did

2nd that does not make you any more correct

wBNtXhG.jpg

HEY!! kostyan a friend send u this he/she isnt said his/her name…

Sucks when I’m right, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

wBNtXhG.jpg

HEY!! kostyan a friend send u this he/she isnt said his/her name…

Thanks man, I’ll put it to good use!