Cheats! Scammers! Aaaaa!

You know who I’m talking about;

The newbies of the game! Each and every level that they gain, they get free resources like Monocrystals and even entire ship parts! When did we vets get ours while levelling? Oh, right, we didn’t. I say we band together and stare down the devs until they give us our rank rewards! Are you with me? *one person in he back goes “woo!” and three or four claps are heard.*

This has been a Rally for the Vets campaign sponsored by some Fox that seemed like he was high or something

If we could make this an even bigger deal, we could probably get Anonymous to help us!

+999

I want all of the resources that I should get from rank  1-15 for all 3 factions.

I didn’t get them, because I already reached rank 15 with all factions.

Why?

I supported this game in Open Beta stage!

I did all the work that the others did.

I want to be treated equally!

So, I want all the following resources:

• Monocrystals for certain ranks (up to 40, I heard)

• Doomsday missiles (15 or more, I heard)

• Duplicators             (unknown number)

• Neodium plates      (up to 10 or more, I heard)

• Other resources

• Premium License days

etc.

In fact, I urge the developers to bring us the chart of rewards for each rank that we reach with all 3 factions.

You can deliver all rewards in my in-game mail-box. I will be happy to claim the prize!

Thank you.

I was r15 before the change, so I just noticed these because a friend levelled up and asked what a “Deflector Package” was for. I nearly died because he got one for free at like rank 6 and I’m sitting here grinding for a week for just one. Not to mention the impossible Neonium plates.

+1

+1 To This, though i wouldn’t call them cheaters/scammers, just a wrong delievery of the rewards

Update: Apparently getting rank 15 in a faction gets you 15 neodium plates and 1.7m

Rank 6 gets you reactor packages

rank 11 or 12 gets you 2 engine packages

Is this fair to old players? handing out things that can take months for a normal player but new players are able to get it handed to them while vets who had achieved such milestones get nothing? I really hope you guys reconsider this, that is incredibly unfair to old players where we just got some ammo as a rank up reward.

All I want to settle are the monos… and garlic.

Monos and ship parts and Neodium and premium and GS are all I want.

Monos and ship parts and Neodium and premium and GS are all I want.

We should get what the others got already.

I will dig around a bit, to find out what exactly we didn’t get.

So, it’s not what we want, but what we are entitled to get.

I support this. While it’s nice for the newbies, it’s a slap in the face for those that already have leveled through. Do the newbies got harmed if the veterans get the same rewarded if they introduce bonuses for already achieved things? Hell no!

i like the fact, that if i buy bf4 premium, i get all the missed rewards i would have gotten if i had it before. it’s always nice to see if later additions are fairly distributed.

so while i like the fact, they give away some resources as incentive for progression, and i actually do not protest new players get this…

the fact remains, the devs fail to see they need to finally adjust the endgame loot to be endgame loot anyway, then this would not bother anybody

just another symptom of the real problem.

so it does not happen often, but i agree to fox.

Even if he seems to have plundered an OWL supply depot for tac-drugs.

free stuff?!

count me in!

troll-face---problem_17-623203123.jpg

+1 These would be very welcome

+++

!!!

No OWL supplies have been plundered.

I was just a bit short on my daily rations until I joined up with them. ;3

I want this to be constructive as possible. I will write everything of importance below.

If you have anything to add to this, please, make a comment below.

New players get very hefty and generous rewards upon reaching each new rank with each of 3 factions. 3 x 15 ranks = 45 times rewards. I am not a new player, but the old one, which supported this game.

Just for reaching low level rank 4 or rank 5 in Jericho, you get a lot of certain Secret Project ship parts and even Neodium plates and I am not talking about low numbers here.

The further you go up on the ship tree, the bigger and more generous rewards you get! This would be all okay and right, if…

I only wish to ask two things here.

Doomb0t, please, as a courtesy to us, provide us with the complete list for all ranked progression rewards.

1-15 Empire, Federation and Jericho (Total 45 ranks) just for the reference.

I might need to start a new account, just to be able to collect all those rewards, which are far greater and better that any that we had in Special Events, when we had to do a lot of Santa missions.

Again, I just wish to know, how many resources would I get in total, without spending any GS, time in OS, just by reaching new ranks with all 3 factions to the end.

Some known rewards:

• Doomsday Missiles

• Various Ship Parts for Secret Projects

• Monocrystals

• Neodium Plates

• GS rewards

• Premium License days

• possible other rewards, etc.

Also, the second most important question!

Why did we, the old veteran players, didn’t get such rewards as well? Why did we get ignored again?

A lot of people didn’t even know about this. Now they do. I am not writing for myself, but for them as well.

I supported this game, doing suggestions, writing bug reports, just to make game better in general.

I bought all Premium ships as well. I did this, as many others, before the new reward system was introduced for the new players only.

I want to know, what makes us less worthy, that we aren’t entitled to get the same rewards, just because we unlocked each rank before and not after the new players did?

They invested nothing, or very little so far and got rewarded just for playing the game with a free resources, which are otherwise available to be purchased only in the Store via Bundles for a “possible” drops.

Of course, another alternative is Open Space with a Spatial Scanner. Without it, you’re lost, even if you know the spots.

I am fine with that. Game is F2P anyway, but you need to take into account the whole playerbase, including the old one, which is of fundamental importance.

Supporters in the Open or Closed-Beta helped this game grow and evolve. Without them, without us, there would be no future for this game.

Do you want to tell me, that by supporting your game and helping it grow and fund it in some way, that we got punished because of it and that we don’t deserve this?

I wouldn’t even complain so much, if we would get the option to get them through the contracts. However, League contracts do not offer any neodium plates, despite very long cool-down time.

To summarize this, we just all want to be treated fairly, respectfully and equally.

Of course, there is a way to fix this. You can provide all such rewards through the mail-box system in-game.

I hope that we will get an official explanation, why such decision was made. Matters of economic importance in this case should be excluded. Requested chart should be provided, just for the reference.

I hope that the old players, which didn’t get such rewards, will get them. I am not expecting an apology, but a honest explanation.

There should be no preferential treatment for anyone or anybody. I hope that you will do the right thing in the end and distribute such rewards to the whole playerbase.

Sincerely,

Koromac

Original link to my game discussion related to the exact same subject in a more constructive manner is here:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29498-no-ranked-rewards-given-for-already-reached-ship-ranks-for-old-players-only/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29498-no-ranked-rewards-given-for-already-reached-ship-ranks-for-old-players-only/)

Lol.

I didn’t think that your topic would get shut down so easily. XP

Sorry.