Cheats! Scammers! Aaaaa!

Little do I care for actually making rewards in game when I pretty much have everything I need to a sufficient level enough to succeed. However, it’d be nice to have pretty much everything I am owed in this case fully granted and the rest of this forgotten once the full compensation has been awarded.

Also, I do believe Star Conflict players have been asking for a trade system since this game’s inception. Would you mind?

“sigh” not again :( 

Why ppl ignore SUCH things so bad

I and 99% of the community would love trading, but the devs have stated firmly that this will never happen. (Though they have been known to change their minds on “never”!)

I and 99% of the community would love trading, but the devs have stated firmly that this will never happen. (Though they have been known to change their minds on “never”!)

no 99% is definitely will not love trading, care to show your case study that gave you 99%?

If even this thread is being ignored… lel

Trading system has been stated already often enough, I agree it would be nice to have but it also comes with a lot of issues.

I’am lucky i havent went up the other factions much Jericho and Fed are 2-3 ranks behind the faction i play mainly :D 

Can you prove that a larger percentage would not like trading? The only reason people would “not like it” is because humans. People are stupid:

Can you prove that a larger percentage would not like trading? The only reason people would “not like it” is because humans. People are stupid:

You are the one that came with hard numbers -99%, i did not say what part of population is bigger - those that want it or those that don’t, but i would suspect it is not a 1%-99% split, that is a simple common sense, but who knows. So I don’t have to provide data and prove anything, because I did not make statements needing prove. On a contrary you did, so please provide a data to back up your words with 99% of community would liking a trade system.

Maybe he meant 99% out of a small amount, who knows.

So about those resources. I sure could use those Neodium plates about now. And you forgot to add in the Monocrystals that you get, as you get quite a sum.

can we focus on the main topic about that free resources pls not interplayer trading…

can we focus on the main topic about that free resources pls not interplayer trading…

player-player trading really does relate to the resource issue on our hands, since if you could trade items (mats included) then this issue would not exist.

There will be no market. period. 

I have an idea how devs can make it for us. Every person that was rank 15 before the last update will have to do some missions. Missions similar to beginning tasks. No time limit, just to do. Rewards - same as rewards for leveling up. You can keep the credits. 

I have an idea how devs can make it for us. Every person that was rank 15 before the last update will have to do some missions. Missions similar to beginning tasks. No time limit, just to do. Rewards - same as rewards for leveling up. You can keep the credits.

Mmmmmm… Interesting proposal. Make a suggestion!

I’d be happy with this :slight_smile:

^this^

I do believe that this would work.

player-player trading really does relate to the resource issue on our hands, since if you could trade items (mats included) then this issue would not exist.

If i can trade garlic OFCOURSE i would support that idea

Can we please leave trading out of this thread and stick to the OP :wink:

Here some info you want: Amount of rewards in total per rank, if you already complain about what you don’t get, you should at least know the values.

Faction Rewards (All factions have same)

Rank 1 - None

Rank 2 - Engine Package, 50k Credits

Rank 3 - Computing System, 100k Credits

Rank 4 - Deflector Package, 150k Credits

Rank 5 - 8 Neodium plates, 250k Credits

Rank 6 - 2 Reactor Packages, 300k Credits

Rank 7 - 3 Exterior Structures. 500k Credits

Rank 8 - 10 Neodium Plates, 700k Credits

Rank 9 - Engine Package, 900k Credits

Rank 10 - 2 Computing Systems, 1,1M Credits

Rank 11 - 10 Neodium Plates, 1,2M Credits

Rank 12 - 2 Reactor Packages, 1,3M Credits

Rank 13 - 5 Exterior Structures, 1,4M Credits

Rank 14 - Deflector Package, 1,5M Credits

Rank 15 - 15 Neodium Plates, 1,7M Credits

Total rewards for 1 Faction : 11,150 Million Credits (11.150.000), 53 Neodium Plates (You need 32 for a rank 8 Destroyer), 4 Reactor Packages, 8 Exterior Structures, 2 Deflector Packages, 3 Computing Systems and 2 Engine Packages.

Take this times three…

33,450 Million Credits (33.450.000), 159 Neodium Plates, 12 Reactor Packages, 24 Exterior Structures, 6 Deflector Packages, 9 Computing Systems and 6 Engine Packages

Ship Parts in Monocrystals: 240 + 432 + 120 + 198 + 132 = 1122 Monocrystals equals 187 daily days (If you visit all 3 stations) without premium license and 125 with premium license.

I hope this cleans up some things, so you can imagine better.

Did anybody posted this to the RU forum? Since the majority of the players are Russian, We won’t get any attention anyway.

Last time for me it worked. :)