Wings in space

JP, stop eating sweet rolls, you get into a coma. LOL

Sure, Yoko is cool, but a human sized rifle cant do much against a star destroyer, unless her aim is to kill the pilot by nose bleeding.

the robot’s main weapon was throwing galaxies at the enemies

You do realize that galaxies collide relatively frequently and nothing really happens?

You do realize that galaxies collide relatively frequently and nothing really happens?

Well… nothing is maybe much to say. Lots of stars get consumed by the inner core black holes of both galaxies, some others get expelled from the galaxy forever, and many star systems are disrupted by gravity forces.

Of course from the outside, it just looks like the two galaxies are merging, but in the inner side, lot of stuff happens. Anyway, the whole process can take million of years, so we are talking in astronomic time scale here.

Sure, Yoko is cool, but a human sized rifle cant do much against a star destroyer, unless her aim is to kill the pilot by nose bleeding.

You see what she wears, right? Damn right, she kills by nosebleed.

Dude, you think most of the lethal radiation rolling around in the universe comes from where? Stars eated by black holes are a cause of it. But still, im talking about a gigantic space thng whos main gun is throwing galaxies at its enemies. THROWING GALAXIES. Like any super eclipse star ultra death destroyer could beat that.

It takes MILLIONS of years for 2 galaxies to “collide”. In your lifetime, you get to see 0.0001% of the entire duration of a single collision, let alone “frequently”. And a lot happens in there, as well. Stars get shot out to the middle of nowhere, a few billion stars get wiped off the map, a few billion more are born… It’s an incredibly violent process and I’ll be amazed if the Milky Way can survive a collision with Andromeda with even 20% of its original stars when it happens.

It takes MILLIONS of years for 2 galaxies to “collide”. In your lifetime, you get to see 0.0001% of the entire duration of a single collision, let alone “frequently”. And a lot happens in there, as well. Stars get shot out to the middle of nowhere, a few billion stars get wiped off the map, a few billion more are born… It’s an incredibly violent process and I’ll be amazed if the Milky Way can survive a collision with Andromeda with even 20% of its original stars when it happens.

Why wait for reality when you can simulate it on a super computer! 

There are computer simulations for that, and surprisingly, since the colision course is not frontal, they will merge more in a dancing fashion. In fact the sun most likely will survive. Or at least whatever remains of the sun at the time of the collision.

Imagine the amount of radiation spilled across the galaxy in a collision. I think if it hits hearth would simple lick out all life as a bubblegun crit leacks away half the shield of an unsuspecting guard.

let alone “frequently”

I said relatively frequently, as in terms of the universe and not a human.