What all we know about Destroyers

Latest info: you will require to craft a SP frigate first with 9 mod slots, then salvage it during the destroyer construction phase in order to supply the materials for the module slots. You will also require 10 destroyer internal structures (frigates need 5, destroyers are double sized, so double amount of them). And since a destroyer is such a big ship, the station where you are docked at will charge you 6 monocristals daily since that destroyer is using the spot of another mercenary.

Source of information: Ms Summer.

Latest info: you will require to craft a SP frigate first with 9 mod slots, then salvage it during the destroyer construction phase in order to supply the materials for the module slots. You will also require 10 destroyer internal structures (frigates need 5, destroyers are double sized, so double amount of them). And since a destroyer is such a big ship, the station where you are docked at will charge you 6 monocristals daily since that destroyer is using the spot of another mercenary.

After doing that 50 win contract, I will take two of what Ms Summer is on right now… you know, for science…

After doing that 50 win contract, I will take two of what Ms Summer is on right now… you know, for science…

After doing the same, I’ll have what he’s having.

Cold…

I hope finding neodium is not limited per day like monos. That would really piss me off. I would like to be able to farm them in one weekend or something.

I hope finding neodium is not limited per day like monos. That would really piss me off. I would like to be able to farm them in one weekend or something.

Nah, just 1 Neodium ore / year millennium

Assumption: considering that the description of impure Neodium states that it can be found next to asteroids in attacked sectors really is a hint on its own, as Monocrystals state that they are assignment rewards or can be purchased in bundles.

Devs working hard on soon to release Destroyers

6RCeb8i.gif

all hail New year holidays in Russia!

P.S. the dark red banner on the left side, it says “Take a rest!”

aahahahahhaha

Devs working hard on soon to release Destroyers

6RCeb8i.gif

all hail New year holidays in Russia!

P.S. the dark red banner on the left side, it says “Take a rest!”

damn, who shot me?

Sorry, I’ve been playing Sniper Elite again.

Now all I know is that I am a ‘Star Walker’ (not from Texas) and I am so ready for the destroyers… so don’t hold back them now.

I am so ready for the destroyers… so don’t hold back them now.

They probably will be ready on Thursday.

They probably will be ready on Thursday.

:fed008: :fed008: :fed008: Not tomorrow?! I can’t stand the pain. :fed003:

Me too… But as long as we get it before weekend it’s cool!

Btw it seems like Destroyers get ‘F’ module similar to Guard frigate:

https://youtu.be/ai9c3g_ptGU?t=1m4s

Video is in Russian but you can see color changing sphere around the destroyer!  :fed_cool:

Now all I know is that I am a ‘Star Walker’ (not from Texas) and I am so ready for the destroyers… so don’t hold back them now.

I’m still waiting for my day 4 achievement to go through its been how many weeks since I did it???

Btw it seems like Destroyers get ‘F’ module similar to Guard frigate:

https://youtu.be/ai9c3g_ptGU?t=1m4s

I want them to put a different visual effect on it because it is doing something entirely different <_<

REACTOR PROFFICIENCY LEVEL 1: FULL POWER TO WEAPONS

REACTOR PROFFICIENCY LEVEL 1: FULL POWER TO WEAPONS

1% damage increase activated.

1% damage increase activated.

1% is better than 0%!

Also, dev people, we’ve waited longer than we’ve ever waited before for a patch like this, because of these (seemingly)endless Frost missions. Is there any way that you could push the destroyers Wednesday instead of Thursday? If there are any issues they will be pinpointed very quickly by the community and more information will make it easier to quick-fix any of them. :3