What all we know about Destroyers

Yes we’ve all seen this.

I like the bit of background on the things, but they don’t say too dreadfully much about destroyers.

Here’s the paste as text:

After watching that… 

…is Russia even a language? I couldn’t stop laughing like a jackass at how my ears just hear utter gibberish. To think that I have a friend who’s moved to Moscow to teach.

I couldn’t learn that language even if I had ten lifetimes.

After watching that…

…is Russia even a language? I couldn’t stop laughing like a jackass at how my ears just hear utter gibberish. To think that I have a friend who’s moved to Moscow to teach.

I couldn’t learn that language even if I had ten lifetimes.

Well think of it like this:

It’s English, just not.

Like it has the same alphanumeric symbols and arrangements, each with their own syllables and sounds to form words. The only hard part about understanding Russian is figuring out WHAT FRICKING WORD THEY JUST SAID LIKE OMG REALLY SLOW THE HELL DOWN I CANT KEEP UP WITH THIS S*** LIKE HOW DO YOU EVEN FORM THOSE SOUNDS WITH YOUR MOUTH IN ANY FORM OR ORDER HOLY F***

Ahem…

Well at least that’s how I think of it.

Russian really isn’t that hard to learn coming from English, it’s just hard to put what sound you just heard in to meaning.

Well think of it like this:

It’s English, just not.

Like it has the same alphanumeric symbols and arrangements, each with their own syllables and sounds to form words. The only hard part about understanding Russian is figuring out WHAT FRICKING WORD THEY JUST SAID LIKE OMG REALLY SLOW THE HELL DOWN I CANT KEEP UP WITH THIS S*** LIKE HOW DO YOU EVEN FORM THOSE SOUNDS WITH YOUR MOUTH IN ANY FORM OR ORDER HOLY F***

Ahem…

Well at least that’s how I think of it.

Russian really isn’t that hard to learn coming from English, it’s just hard to put what sound you just heard in to meaning.

I basically heard bujshabujkaborgbujsha nonstop and giggled like an asshat. I can’t even fake works that sound russian because it’s so weird, and I hear it all the time in my EVE alliance and in World of Tanks.

I basically heard bujshabujkaborgbujsha nonstop and giggled like an asshat. I can’t even fake works that sound russian because it’s so weird, and I hear it all the time in my EVE alliance and in World of Tanks.

playing Battlefield 2142 with PAC helps understanding key words from russian :stuck_out_tongue:

What destroyers?

What destroyers?

Wehheheheheee… NO! Please?!

What destroyers?

NO! one is going to answer you. HAHAHAH \ *COOOUGH cough *

What destroyers?

Yeah, idk what they are talking about.

Well you’re in for a surprise

Yeah, idk what they are talking about.

Probably about Special Operation…

Or maybe not. Hehehe

One major weakness destroyers are rumored to have is  permanently  destructable hardpoints like engines and weapons–based on that they can become a burden as much as they can be an asset, being a useless, crippled player that can’t respawn in a fresh ship and can’t fight, effectively reducing your team’s numbers by 1. I am hoping that there’s a way to repair modules, perhaps with engineers, or just over time, but that sounds like a massive balance problem in afterthought.

One major weakness destroyers are rumored to have is  permanently  destructable hardpoints like engines and weapons–based on that they can become a burden as much as they can be an asset, being a useless, crippled player that can’t respawn in a fresh ship and can’t fight, effectively reducing your team’s numbers by 1. I am hoping that there’s a way to repair modules, perhaps with engineers, or just over time, but that sounds like a massive balance problem in afterthought.

Don’t panic before the release  :fed001:

Don’t panic before the release  :fed001:

I never stop panicking, Doomb0t. Panic is my default setting. That and hungry. Usually for cheeseburgers. Do you have cheeseburgers?

Do you have cheeseburgers?

NO

Minor thing, but we know each Destroyer Internal Structure requires 16 Neodium plates (or 32 ore) and 20 Monocrystals.

They’re going to need at least one Internal Structure, though my inner cynic expects several are required.

They’re going to need at least one Internal Structure, though my inner cynic expects several are required.

I don’t really think that they need a single one. :[

We can only hope that they won’t make it terribly hard to make.