What all we know about Destroyers

Play it cool lets pretend we don’t care  :00999:  

Good idea. Cuz if it seems like we’re really in to a patch, they’ll add anywhere between a week and a year to its release. Xp

The devs are doing what they can and I understand that.

Though the problem arises when all the content is ready to be published but they hold back for no apparent reason.

(Though given input from sources it seems like they were a bit rushed in the development of destroyers for some reason.)

https://vk.com/wall-80735785_23001

There will be a stream from Super Test servers with Destroyers

Jan 13, MSK 19:00

Link to the stream:

https://gaming.youtube.com/c/AlarmTVcm/live

*Beep* The person you have called is noht ahveihlable, please leave a message after the

They probably will be ready on Thursday.

I’ve repeated this maybe 30 times in chat today

I’ve repeated this maybe 30 times in chat today

They just need to clean the hangar from all the fake space snow, Christmas tree, and other stuff.

They just need to clean the hangar from all the fake space snow, Christmas tree, and other stuff.

yep, a lot of cleaning work

yep, a lot of cleaning work

It’ll be a shame to hear the Jingle bells leave

Make the people clean instead of dancing.

It’ll be a shame to hear the Jingle bells leave

do you want it forever?

Make the people clean instead of dancing.

not bad idea, but they are pretty lazy

They have power to dance, but not to clean? They’re not true Mercenaries!

Actually yeah… True Mercenaries shot stuff, not sweep them… Let them get in their ships and shot all the junk AND CAUSE A MORE MESSY HANGAR FULL OF EXPLOSIONS!!!

Turn off force field and vacuum will solve the problem. At least we could fly in and dock manually.

Manual docking FTW!!!

At least we could fly in and dock manually.

Manual docking FTW!!!

WOULD LOVE TO SEE DIS!

I love how this post was featured under important news just because it had the stream announcement in it.

You’d think that someone could make a short post dedicated to it but I guess this I nice. Xp

do you want it forever?

why not forever.

Actually there is always someone like it and someone hate it, no one can make everyone happy.

so why not let them choose by them self. just like what world of warships did, just make a swich button let the players choose what they really want classic or dancing guys. by the way, i like the dancing guys.

… by the way, i like the dancing guys.

Yup, they are cool. But I hate them for dancing better than I can. :fed001:

This thread is now pointless. Carry on.

I think we can close this thread now since they are here.