Videos wanted!

Hey, i belive i have had a different build in each of the videos, ship is fairly new for me and I never was a plasmaArc lover on CovOps, so humping people is quite new for me. Still trying to adjust and tinker with builds to see what works best for me.

Tinkering with r5, r9 implants and engines, and I am still not settled on active modules, gonna try some other combinations tonight.

The only constant was there - EBarrier+Heatsink, 2x Adaptives, 1x ProtonWall. At Least one Vernier Engine, obviously Hull heal (that aren’t going anywhere), rest is up for tuning :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip^^

Thanks for your comment! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s sad that we can’t use destroyers though, was really expecting… some… explosions… ;[

xD

Street Fighter meets Star Conflict  = Space Fighter.

(With a bit of Mike Tyson’s Punch out)

After many years of getting beaten, I finally face off against the best Cov Ops Pilot in NA.  Possibly Star Conflict :

(Remember this video was heavily edited_)

Street Fighter meets Star Conflict  = Space Fighter.

(With a bit of Mike Tyson’s Punch out)

After many years of getting beaten, I finally face off against the best Cov Ops Pilot in NA.  Possibly Star Conflict :

(Remember this video was heavily edited_)

I love the 8-bit versions of the songs, especially the Radioactive one on the Instant Replay!

I think millf with all the PvE farming, totally missed the firing arc change, that be a good lesson to him :)! Love the editing though

Most fun ever making this video.

Registered a forum account just to say I laughed so hard I spit out my drink at the “Do you want better explosions…? Or do you want to explode through plasma arc penetration? Only 25% of explosions are achieved through plasma arc alone…” line. So hilarious. So good. The position jokes were also great. Excellent vid.

Registered a forum account just to say I laughed so hard I spit out my drink at the “Do you want better explosions…? Or do you want to explode through plasma arc penetration? Only 25% of explosions are achieved through plasma arc alone…” line. So hilarious. So good. The position jokes were also great. Excellent vid.

WOW, Made my day.  Thanks !!  This one was pretty fun. . . I was hoping so hard that they Featured this one and it was on the SC login page.  Would have made me so happy. . . !!

Star Conflict  - Compilation # 2

Adam you’re the best! xD

6 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Adam you’re the best! xD

UiWZsP7.png

AdamWest,NuclearHail vs Milf, Mecro

Take your bets.

Milf and Mecro are easily two of the best players in Star Conflict

This was a battle that could have gone Either Way.

Phenominal tatics by FC NuclearHail. 

Full Match, Full audio full awesomness.

LOL GF in local

That awkward moment when you don’t realize you’re captain and you take a tackler against Covops and ECM.

ZNGiFlB.jpg

Also, dammit, it’s MECRONmancer, not MECROmancer! >:(

derp

Go back to t2 scrub. Go fly a fox

9 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Also, dammit, it’s MECRONmancer, not MECROmancer! >:(

CRAP SORRY !!!  It wasn t on purpose.  I fix the origional image it should update in a couple min. . . .  UPDATED should be good in a couple min.

5 minutes ago, millanbel said:

derp

Go back to t2 scrub. Go fly a fox

ur mum’s a fox. AN UGLY ONE