Videos wanted!

I want to see the tournament from last weekend where you faced me and my NASA buddies :smiley:

I want to see the tournament from last weekend where you faced me and my NASA buddies :smiley:

I wasn’t commentating sadly. I can’t commentate/record nowadays because my PC is in our bedroom (me and my bros) so I feel shy to record in-front of them/talk to a screen in-front of them. :[ Hopefully when stuff finish in house (HOUSE EXPANSIOOOOOOOON) I will get back to it again.

Kosty what’s your build for that Tiger?

Kosty what’s your build for that Tiger?

I think I had something like this that time

Mcczyt8.png

Tnx

Most fun ever making this video.

That is… perfect XD

That is… perfect XD

Thanks MILL !!!

Thanks MILL !!!

BTW, I think you could add a little scene with a ronin, just to make it extra saucy :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, I think you could add a little scene with a ronin, just to make it extra saucy :stuck_out_tongue:

a PINK ronin. 

I learned Kamasutra, while watching those videos!

Anyway, it’s just hilarious how EVERY frame of that video has a sexual reference. 

Most fun ever making this video.

IT IS BEAUTIFUL! O-O

nice video and you react just like me when you saw that we can’t use dest xD

nice video and fighting :)! can you show me please the setup of your stingray? :o

nice video and fighting :)! can you show me please the setup of your stingray? :o

Hey, i belive i have had a different build in each of the videos, ship is fairly new for me and I never was a plasmaArc lover on CovOps, so humping people is quite new for me. Still trying to adjust and tinker with builds to see what works best for me.

Tinkering with r5, r9 implants and engines, and I am still not settled on active modules, gonna try some other combinations tonight.

The only constant was there - EBarrier+Heatsink, 2x Adaptives, 1x ProtonWall. At Least one Vernier Engine, obviously Hull heal (that aren’t going anywhere), rest is up for tuning :slight_smile:

nice video and you react just like me when you saw that we can’t use dest xD

Thanks for your comment! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s sad that we can’t use destroyers though, was really expecting… some… explosions… ;[