Videos wanted!

Hey everyone! Our team reminds you that we will be happy to see any visual content regarding our game. And I’d like to dedicate this thread to finding the Gurus of various reviews. We are highly interested in reviews of the:

• ships
  • game modes
  • maps
  • game in general 

There are several characteristics which I’d like the video to have:

• good quality
  • logical struicture
  • VOICE 

The mentioned criteria are not mandatory, our team and I personally will watch every single video presented. If your video has great overall impression, your initiative will be rewarded with Galactic Standarts.

I’m looking forward to reflection of your talent in this thread.

Thank you in advance.

8b2bca44460e7c093ccc9eb64426.png

Do I have to make a video for this contest or can I put my already made videos? Thing is I am waiting for my new mic to arrive and it’s est 17 - 28 Aug, and I don’t want to record anything again with my crappy mic that I am having atm.

Depends on how old it is. But go ahead, I’ll check it out)

Here’s my latest Star Conflict video. Sorry for the weirdo mistakes in English, English is not my mother language, but hope you enjoy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUrXkDuvjiw

Here’s one that may be adequate. It’s a feature vid for a cool alieny song and Invasion with a maybe small story in there somewhere.

Here’s a hint: I die.

This whole channel has great stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZLdVl-y5iMowmukhzHVNg

Here’s one that may be adequate. It’s a feature vid for a cool alieny song and Invasion with a maybe small story in there somewhere.

Here’s a hint: I die.

[video It’s “media” not “video”]

Your link doesn’t show up. Use the proper share link lol…

Depends on how old it is. But go ahead, I’ll check it out)

If you’re really impressed with provided video/s, how much GS reward - Galactic Standards do you get?

Do you get a reward for each such video, or does it count separately?

Are there any exceptions, any differences, when it comes to GS rewards, or we all receive the same reward income?

So I made a beginner’s guide to this game back in September of 2014. Most, if not all of the information I talk about in that video is still relevant today. Would that be eligible for consideration?

I also have a gameplay from September 2014 of me flying the Prometheus-X. Is that too old as well?

XD

winRAR.png

WINRAR!

good times man… I got rock hard abs now from all that laughing…

Best games 2015… Didn’t had that much fun in few games for a long, long while. :smiley:

Look here, common bomb distances…

screenshot1508dfj6u04aok.jpg screenshot150878querp6m5.jpg

If you’re really impressed with provided video/s, how much GS reward - Galactic Standards do you get?

Do you get a reward for each such video, or does it count separately?

Are there any exceptions, any differences, when it comes to GS rewards, or we all receive the same reward income?

The reward will be discussed personally through PM

So I made a beginner’s guide to this game back in September of 2014. Most, if not all of the information I talk about in that video is still relevant today. Would that be eligible for consideration?

I also have a gameplay from September 2014 of me flying the Prometheus-X. Is that too old as well?

Look that’s great and that is what i’m looking for but it is too old.

Www.YouTube.com/user/evisceradorsc2

Feel free to pick anyone of the one hundred videos I have.

Music level is a bit too high for a “guide type” of video

I will fix the gain level and re-post, thanks.