Videos wanted!

Ok now, after I ask this, probably everyone will think I’m a complete idiot.

Adam, why on most of your videos there’s a female talking, but on this one there’s a male?

I’m a little bit confused.  

1 minute ago, ShonFrost said:

Ok now, after I ask this, probably everyone will think I’m a complete idiot…

LOLz

1 minute ago, Sinaka said:

LOLz

It’s better to say it to yourself than hear it from others ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

5 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

Adam, why on most of your videos there’s a female talking, but on this one there’s a male?

8bDY54c.png

10 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

You’re a complete idiot ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

23 minutes ago, millanbel said:

You’re a complete idiot ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

ok then…

62989715.jpg

53 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

The woman who reads Adam West’s video scripts doesn’t really know Star Conflict. One of the giveaways that she is not into this stuff is  the way she says “missiles”. The main voice in the Squad Battles #1 video is Nuclearhail with an Ecm while the video perspective is Adam West in a covert ops. Adam West is barely audible and speaks rarely.

6 minutes ago, Dazarco said:

The woman who reads Adam West’s video scripts doesn’t really know Star Conflict.

I’d go further and say she doesn’t even exist… Figure that one out…

6 minutes ago, Dazarco said:

The woman who reads Adam West’s video scripts doesn’t really know Star Conflict. One of the giveaways that she is not into this stuff by the way she says “missiles”. The main voice in the Squad Battles #1 video is Nuclearhail with an Ecm while the video perspective is Adam West in a covert ops. Adam West is barely audible and speaks rarely.

This makes it a lot more clear.

1 minute ago, millanbel said:

Oh god… 

deleted due to missing quote

No, he’s got her chained and locked up inside his PC

9 minutes ago, millanbel said:

ok now I clicked the correct thing to quote in the new forum…

Did he kill her?

10 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

This makes it a lot more clear.

I threw the thing in about how she says “missiles” just joking around. It’s probably the correct way for Canadians to say missiles.

17 minutes ago, millanbel said:

No, he’s got her chained and locked up inside his PC

kinky.jpg

Also that was a fun match, Adam! Funny how we all got an EU server even though we’re all NA… Devs need to look into that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdwupqU5W4Q

Ok,here goes my question,If we can do guides,can we use explicit language?You know,to make it funnier and easier for me to explain stuff,then I’ll think what to make it about,I think Guards should do.

On 19.08.2016 at 9:19 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Ok,here goes my question,If we can do guides,can we use explicit language?You know,to make it funnier and easier for me to explain stuff,then I’ll think what to make it about,I think Guards should do.

You mean you own terminology in videos or something? Why not? Just make sure that ppl understands what are you talking about) And didn’t die from epilepsy, that might be important)

18 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

You mean you own terminology in videos or something? Why not? Just make sure that ppl understands what are you talking about) And didn’t die from epilepsy, that might be important)

Ohohoho,I promise I wont do that,I got some interesting ideas,It will be up in a few days.

So,before I will start the work on it I want you to keep in mind the following:

-The topic for the guide might change depending on the info and the mood I have

-There will be a ton of explicit language,I will put a warning so beware if you cant handle it.

-The last thing is that the voice quality might not be 10/10 but it should be worth a try…