Videos wanted!

On 8/19/2016 at 0:19 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Ok,here goes my question,If we can do guides,can we use explicit language?You know,to make it funnier and easier for me to explain stuff,then I’ll think what to make it about,I think Guards should do.

I sure hope so.

3 hours ago, Ketriaava said:

I sure hope so.

Not bad,but I thought about the IRL voice rather than the text-to-speech approach…

9 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Not bad,but I thought about the IRL voice rather than the text-to-speech approach…

I sound terrible. This is way more enjoyable. Plus then I don’t have to read off a script with dumb pauses or speech mistakes, instead the computer does it for me in a very sarcastic voice. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

2 hours ago, Ketriaava said:

I sound terrible. This is way more enjoyable. Plus then I don’t have to read off a script with dumb pauses or speech mistakes, instead the computer does it for me in a very sarcastic voice. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Yeah,I kind of cancelled mine till I’ll build my new PC so I can have proper quality…

New Star Conflict Trailer:

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Not available in my country because of music ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Just now, millanbel said:

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Not available in my country because of music ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Are you in Germany ?  I though you were le france.  . . . VPN it is.

I switch between both countries every now and then, but yes I’m in Germany atm

Alright,my turn:

This is my first video done with my new rig,I think you can see the significant performance improvement.

I expected to go blind, but i did not, here is +1

Wow kosty giving a +1!! That is an honor XD

Really nice video! I loved how the images changed in time with the beat! Must have taken a lot of time to make. You also have my +1

It did take me 4 hours,also its been a while since I made a video so im just getting warmed up!

Looks cool. +1

But tbo it feels like the “transitions” are like 0.1s late compared to the beat. 

And I think a adding “Zoom in- Zoom out” effect to transitions would fit a bit more the song.

BTW I have to finish my ship’s drawing. I started it one year ago, but still not finished. 

It’s much funier to draw chibis. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Bartle help us all.

Hm,should I also post my 2 new videos here too?

Check out my latest topic to know what I’m talking about.