Videos wanted!

BlueBalls Dart - Way way better than Wolf M.

Wait until you use quantum railgun with harmonic drive, Adam. It is INSANE.

7 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Wait until you use quantum railgun with harmonic drive, Adam. It is INSANE.

Don’t worry I have. . . 

bdbrVHs.png0

Are you kitten me? If i were to pull that off-insta focus and death, when adam does it- meh let’s leave him be, would be a shame to ruin his kill streak. -.-

You were in their faces most of the time  

5623574.jpg

but still GG WP

My first attempt in video editing (be kind you m…ns <3).

I simply adore the double shot on gauss ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

42 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I simply adore the double shot on gauss ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Or Positron,on Mauler on Survival,seriously,remove that gamemode already.

Just now, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Or Positron,on Mauler on Survival,seriously,remove that gamemode already.

HAHAHA survival is staying because they forgot about it apparently lol

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

HAHAHA survival is staying because they forgot about it apparently lol

Sure,they will really forget about it when the Ellydium destroyer will bust in to flip everything downside-up

16 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

My first attempt in video editing (be kind you m…ns <3).

Fun game ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Here it is:  (Read this first.)

You join a game that is 447 to 730 against your team.  Two well known and deadly players in Nasa are in Thar’Ga’s against you in a squad.  You have blue and green active modules. . . can you still win ?

Thar Ga - No you mean Thar’NAW.  (Some how the NAW didn’t transcode in my video. . . just NA)  It’s magic.  (With bust a move)

13 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

Here it is:  (Read this first.)

Two of the most well known and deadly players in Nasa are in Thar’Ga’s against you in a squad. 

not-sure-if-fry-685x325.jpg

2 hours ago, AdamWest said:

Uh, is it just me or is the soundtrack for this video the epic orchestral remake of Alesso and One Republic’s “If I Lose Myself”?

Because if it is, you just won 1000 points.

I like your double shot on gauss ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  .)

23 hours ago, avarshina said:

I like your double shot on gauss ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  .)

thanks !! In the video though I think its a quantum railgun.  But I think you might be referring to survival mode and  Gauss cannons. The double shot melts everything.

![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Love the new MM.

9 hours ago, Gizmomac said:

![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Love the new MM.

Rewards are now only for games with top teir ships, guess you don’t want that new flavor of rare resource for the month.

[@AdamWest](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/245182-adamwest/) What’s the commentary at 3:45-3:50? “Being able to about avoid 80% of damage from legacy tier ships”? Not sure if I understood that correctly. Thought it was funny, but don’t know why someone would need a video to fly a ship you can’t possibly lose with. ;o

7 minutes ago, betatrash said:

[@AdamWest](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/245182-adamwest/) What’s the commentary at 3:45-3:50? “Being able to about avoid 80% of damage from legacy tier ships”? Not sure if I understood that correctly. Thought it was funny, but don’t know why someone would need a video to fly a ship you can’t possibly lose with. ;o

Being 2 months ago,  I think what I ment and poorly described was from 3-4K away from your enemy. . . and having the highest strafe speed you should be able to avoid 80% of the weapons fired at you.  While you can avoid many weapons 80% is crazy high and not accurate for me to suggest.  So it should be "you should be able to avoid many weapons with a high strafe speed and keeping range. While being about to get an instant hit on almost any target with the 10K projectile speed.)

ie: Can avoid: (Weapons with a projectile speed lower than 5-6K that can fire out to 3-4k)

Plasma Gun, rail gun, kinetic supercharger blueballs, pulse lazor(range), rf blasters, phase supp, coil mortors, nailer gun, heavy blaster . . . more

Cannot Avoid:

Gauss, ion emitter, positron many more:

“why someone would need a video to fly a ship you can’t possibly lose with. ;o”

If I made a tutorial video of the TharGa when it first came out with 100% regen and many escapes . . . what would you say then.  Please remember when this video was made the Dart was by far not even close to a “ship you can’t possibly lose with”.  There was one ship that made an astounding 200+ win streak with the right player in it."