Videos wanted!

[@AdamWest](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/245182-adamwest/) What I was specifically trying to get at is the term ‘legacy ships’, or what is the term you used? I can’t make it out clearly. That’s the part I found hilarious, tbh. As for the Thar’Ga, it’s also broken, so I don’t see the need for videos either, except to clearly show how broken it is. Not like it will encourage the devilopers to fix it though.

Not sure what Dart was like when released, but it currently has more DPS than standard gunships, double the tank of commands, more then Guards, and is of more benefit to team than Thar’Ga, and excels at Survival. Dart clearly > Thar’Ga. Games also bear this out, as Darts will outperform Thar’Gas in almost every match.

Imo, Dart/Garg videos should clearly be marked with the P2W tag, and Thar’Ga/Elly ships potentially as well.

14 hours ago, AdamWest said:

Rewards are now only for games with top teir ships, guess you don’t want that new flavor of rare resource for the month.

R9 tharga is my highest elly ship ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

3 hours ago, Gizmomac said:

R9 tharga is my highest elly ship ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I m so jelly it hurts.  Wish I could revert mine.  R9 only yes please.

6 hours ago, AdamWest said:

I m so jelly it hurts.  Wish I could revert mine.  R9 only yes please.

Dude I use a rank 5 thar’ga with no upgrades or modules, just for the purpose of farming those ridiculous limited missions.