Videos wanted!

South Asia servers. Silent Fox only. The torturous nightmare of lulz begins…

such torturous, very lulz, wow

The only thing I would change in this video is more Explosions.

The only thing I would change in this video is more Explosions.

As always from AdamWest, pure and absolute perfection in every second of video.

Brawler Jaguar vs PrM and Virul! (Actual Jaguar combat starts at 0:50)

LAIRsniping  - Lulzy T5 match with fellow Overlords, lots of disintegrating!

Final rank 6 battles!

Be carefull, watching this video you can learn to play this game. See how 2 friends can reach a high level playing in squad. We didnt need even speakl, we know what  we are going to  do, he knows where I will be if he needs me. This game was a great 
team work. Enjoy!

Star Conflict 1v1 tutorial

Hello Conflictives!!! 

Note: I recorded that game to show how important is to learn how are the maps, and how important is to know all the possible ways u can be attacked, but begun writing and couldn’t stop and when finished article, I’ve the purpose of making a tutorial based on my game experience. Surely many of my opinions will be different than yours,  that depends on playstyle.

In that game I would like to show simple things, but very importants which people don’t pay the attention they should:

1st.- To learn the maps, all the places,walls, holes, distances, safe escape ways, the size of the structures and the size of the holes, rock riffs   and what ships can pass through them.

2nd.- To learn to fly. Seems simple but to reach a middle-high of skills u will need hours of practice. The Basic control ship mode is the proper one, at least its most common. I begun playing this game and begun using Expert mode, and when changed (after over 8000 games) to basic control moded, I needed many games to learn to move properly. The faster and smaller ship, the harder of control  is. (in my opinion).

See you on next video guys, hope you find something new at this Video, if so, feel free to comment.

Merry Xmasss!!

PS.- Excuse any/many ( :D)  grammar  errors, english not my native language.

Hey, check out my failing in open space. You will waste your time doing so, I am not responsible for that.

hahahaa awesome

Beasts Tribute  - First Ever T2 tournament.

Using my new thumbnail template on dis one!

“This is why you should play Star Conflict”.  I gave it a shot on a Star Conflict trailer.  I would really like to see more players in this game. I will try to get the text translated for German, Russian and French to post everywhere I can. Thanks ORCA !!!

Nice trailer, Adam! By the way, typo spotted at 0:49 - you said “tatical”

Also shoutout to our NASA dreadnought wing!

Nice trailer, Adam! By the way, typo spotted at 0:49 - you said “tatical”

Also shoutout to our NASA dreadnought wing!

Crap, spelling is hard.   I wish youtube had a way to modify text. I ll modify and re-post thanks.

Also xkost has amazing videos. Hope he wont mind. . . that was one hell of a match also.

: Updated and new link added. - thanks Mecro !!

Nice Adam! they should get that up on Steam ASAP, and spread it around the interweb

I think we have found the new Michael Bay btw…

I wonder if doombot could share starconflict font for such ocasions