Videos wanted!

I wonder if doombot could share starconflict font for such ocasions

I tried several times asking for the logo font, always NO or ignored.

I wonder if doombot could share starconflict font for such ocasions

So no one tried getting Fan kit from Star Conflict main page? guess what is there

Adam, could you be so kind and change the font? Like using the official from Fan Kit, i think it would look much better.

So no one tried getting Fan kit from Star Conflict main page? guess what is there

Adam, could you be so kind and change the font? Like using the official from Fan Kit, i think it would look much better.

That font is the one used in the game, I meant the logo font, which is NOT in the Fan Kit.

i have the fan kit. I ll attempt to change the font then re-post.

That font is the one used in the game, I meant the logo font, which is NOT in the Fan Kit.

It is possible that the logo font, is not actually a “font” in a sense as a complete .ttf file. but rather something done in photoshop and only exists as an image.

It is possible that the logo font, is not actually a “font” in a sense as a complete .ttf file. but rather something done in photoshop and only exists as an image.

Hmm never thought of that to be honest. It seems to be like that.

Ok I installed the new .tff “continuum medium” but gonna be honest doesn’t make it any better.  Waiting for youtube upload. Upload Complete.

:frowning:

FOR YOU.

AdamWest

That part about wings made me cry((

AdamWest

That part about wings made me cry((

so… say something, dev-chan :smiley:

niripas

Our policy towards wings is well-known. The reasons have been explained many times. It’s sad that we don’t have wings in pvp, but that’s kind of it.

But we have leagues, ladies and gentlemen!  :002:

This is a video that I recorded long ago, but finally uploaded it. 

niripas

Our policy towards wings is well-known. The reasons have been explained many times. It’s sad that we don’t have wings in pvp, but that’s kind of it.

But we have leagues, ladies and gentlemen!  :002:

Your goal is clear: Drive veterans out of the game. They are no longer needed, nor necessary. Game is no longer the same as it once was. Instead of going better, it got worse.

[Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/user/243485-koromac/)

Woooow, guys this topic is about just videos not about discussing features, policies or anything like.