Videos wanted!

If they get paid, of course.

Some of them still didn’t receive their GS as a reward, like BlueSea and he posted a lot of his videos.

All questions regarding this are solved only through PM.  And if after our conversation BlueSea has some questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them. 

Please reread what is stated in the first message of mine.

Hello, I returned to making videos for SC! 

Katana S - As captain with 103 hull the entire match !!  Such a heart pounding game.  Could not have been more fun.

Not sure if its what you want but it was so much fun.  Reminded me why I love this game.  

(Yes, no hull repair completely my fault.)

#yolo

omg it doesn’t wobble! ;p

Gauss Bear Tutorial

A bit of streaming PvE

Doing the new mission. Wish it was a first impressions, but I already did it few times before the video. :[

Check it, played it last week I think. Engineer Styx working for team.

Captain CaptainMaxwell7.

Command tutorial - Specifically the Katana S.  (Wolf M doppelganger build.)

Boom.

DIS. INTE. GRATION. - A Sniping Montage!

(Edit: It’s live!)

Haaaaaaaaa! that’s awesome!!!

Haaaaaaaaa! that’s awesome!!!

Feature? <3

Feature? <3

Second this statement.  Really good !!!

(Edit: It’s live!)

Nice video,but don’t chase ships with desintegrator move mouse away and aim fast and shoot so they don’t see the red line.

Only if i could record with this graphics card…

This doesn’t contain enough xXx420MLgPrOxXx dubstep CallOfDoody montage with airhorns.

2/10 would not scream like a prepubescent preteen hypebeast over.

This doesn’t contain enough xXx420MLgPrOxXx dubstep CallOfDoody montage with airhorns.

2/10 would not scream like a prepubescent preteen hypebeast over.

Next time, I promise.

Nice video,but don’t chase ships with desintegrator move mouse away and aim fast and shoot so they don’t see the red line.

Only if i could record with this graphics card…

This was when I’d literally just started taking LRFs to PvP. Prior to that I only used them for Dread Torp sniping. XD

I picked up on this play point pretty fast. :slight_smile:

As for recording, I use GeForce Experience - Shadowplay. I have a GTX 970, so.

Open Broadcast Software (OBS) can also be a good recording device in a pinch. Though it’s obviously better for livestreaming.

Next time, I promise.

This was when I’d literally just started taking LRFs to PvP. Prior to that I only used them for Dread Torp sniping. XD

I picked up on this play point pretty fast. :slight_smile:

As for recording, I use GeForce Experience - Shadowplay. I have a GTX 970, so.

Open Broadcast Software (OBS) can also be a good recording device in a pinch. Though it’s obviously better for livestreaming.

Sniping is easy to learn :wink:

I just want a taunt “Surprise motherfucka” for 1 shot kills with desintegrator xD

I have GeForce experience but my graphics card is not supported (too weak) for recording GeForce 9700 GT :stuck_out_tongue: