How soon? When it’s Ready©®™

T5 Spec Ops Destroyer.

1 Second remaining Kill.

It will be uploaded Soon™

How soon? When it’s Ready©®™

That was fast!

The most intense match we ever had!

Down to the last milisecond!

Here is my [dreadful reward](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28150-tier-v-special-ops-destroyer-mission-failed-to-provide-promised-3-extra-purple-spots-reward/) as well.

Jaguar

Amazing video XD I love the ending especially!!!

Check out Some T3 PVP Action! Capture the beacon mode on Monolith remains. I’m using my Fav T3 Gunship the Nukem I.

Those active modules…

Those active modules…

an when he uses them … Multiphase Shield adapter when he has no shield

Oh come on guys! Great to see the video on this map!^^

If they get paid, of course.

Some of them still didn’t receive their GS as a reward, like BlueSea and he posted a lot of his videos.

an when he uses them … Multiphase Shield adapter when he has no shield

Haha sure. With implants perking shield regen, any value on the shields is still buffed with the high resistances which means I take less damage and stay alive longer. You don’t always know when you will take your hardest hits especially in a crazy pvp against corporation players like that so sorry it was not perfect.

At the end of the day its a fun video that I made after a quick 6 killstreak because I like the game.

Haha sure. With implants perking shield regen, any value on the shields is still buffed with the high resistances which means I take less damage and stay alive longer. You don’t always know when you will take your hardest hits especially in a crazy pvp against corporation players like that so sorry it was not perfect.

At the end of the day its a fun video that I made after a quick 6 killstreak because I like the game.

Next time just use no modules, then they can’t complain when you use them! XD

I still suggest you to ask some help, howto fit your nukem. If you like PM me and I can send you my fit.

I like the video, I like the music, I know the feeling when you are turning and shooting and everybody dies.

But :slight_smile:

I learnt a lot when I was watching other players videos and your active modules can mislead the other pilots. Also the video was a beacon game, where you show howto not do objectives. And at the end you lost badly (because of that maybe?).

So I suggest to check other builds, improve your skills and fleet and keep making videos!

PS: Amazing starting lag example at the start.