[Video] Woflpack SQ

New video posted in OP

nice game, 6o6 and co make for a tough match

I love how I post a testing game against randoms in SQ and everyone gets crazy, but I post one against top Nova pilots, and no one bats an Eye.

Let’s see what you will say with my next video… which is already uploaded but I can’t post here because I cannot post anything from youtube being at work.

If you want to check, feel free to browse my youtube channel.

oh-my-george-takei.gif

oh-my-george-takei.gif

*Hint* You know that I love you and all my rages in game are just the heat of battle  :01111: right?

*Hint* You know that I love you and all my rages in game are just the heat of battle  :01111: right?

yea XD I know,

*Evi in tackler*

That joy… When you got me. 

2 1700SR++ guys got one ~1450 yay!  :012j:

I love how I post a testing game against randoms in SQ and everyone gets crazy, but I post one against top Nova pilots, and no one bats an Eye.

At ~5 minutes mark you lost the game , 1-3 Beacons, 5-4 kills, I am not sure how high those NOVAs were that night, but they rarely storm last beacon like lemmings the way they did that game. At that point your team had an extremely heavy setup for the map like this, you had no chances of stealing or flanking their beacons and all they had to do to make you move and take you apart on a transitions. I don’t see how that game was any “close”.

P.S. “everything got crazy” because of residente’s comment

2 1700SR++ guys got one ~1450 yay!  :012j:

ninjas are hard to take down

Everything got crazy because you are just waiting any chance to mock the WPK. Your life must be quite boring.

Video finally posted to OP!

I am sorry you feel so special, but I don’t hate on WPK exclusively, i hate on ignorant people, not my fault WPK has very high concentration of those.

Yes, i have no friends and never get invited to the parties.

P.S. 4v4 game, you staid close to their spawn for to long, if you would’ve fall back right away after getting key kills, you would’ve rolled their asses by 10 kills or more, since milf wasted all of his ships by mid game and tillo was floating around doing his regular pewpewpew making it 2.5 effectively vs 4.

Oh, we must then bow before the mighty NASA which almost got us playing with just 2.5 pilots vs 4.

It is funny you ridiculize Milf and Tillo, who are much better pilots than you.

But anyway, good boy!! here, a cookie.

Oh, we must then bow before the mighty NASA which almost got us playing with just 2.5 pilots vs 4.

The sooner you start looking at your videos in a way “what did i do wrong and what we should have done differently/better” the sooner you become a real threat in sector conquest.

It is funny you ridiculize Milf and Tillo, who are much better pilots than you.

Most of our pilots know how important criticism is and we can improve upon it, those that ignorant and can not review their own mistakes… well… they ending up in WPK.

The sooner you start looking at your videos in a way “what did i do wrong and what we should have done differently/better” the sooner you become a real threat in sector conquest.

Most of our pilots know how important criticism is and we can improve upon it, those that ignorant and can not review their own mistakes… well… they ending up in WPK.

Is that why NASA has yet to win a tournament yet?  I seem to remember NASA being outplayed the last time WPK faced them in an 8v8 environment.   It was a big clusterf*** with no coordination whatsoever.

Is that why NASA has yet to win a tournament yet?  I seem to remember NASA being outplayed the last time WPK faced them in an 8v8 environment.   It was a big clusterf*** with no coordination whatsoever.

I can see the future… ah! excuse incoming

I like how you guys never talk on how your top team had to go to ask GawdFist to Leave NASA and join WPK to participate in that tournament, and then he came back to NASA, you couldn’t handle him playing for your team with [NASA] tag?

I like how you guys never talk on how your top team had to go to ask GawdFist to Leave NASA and join WPK to participate in that tournament, and then he came back to NASA, you couldn’t handle him playing for your team with [NASA] tag?

Actually as I recall it was NeoCodex who made the difference in that fight not Zerocool.    He was pretty much unkillable in his cov ops while NASA just tried to frig ball.   Zero (Gawdfist) had been away from the game for long enough that he was still relearning everything.   That was his first game back after a 2 month long break.

You were always great at tunnel visioning Java

Looks like working as intended…

You were always great at tunnel visioning Java

I never claimed to be the best pilot in the game.   Yes I play aggresive, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.   That’s still better than sitting back waiting for somebody else to do something and if a loss is the outcome being the first person to blame somebody else or make up a lame excuse.

I never claimed to be the best pilot in the game.   Yes I play aggresive, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.   That’s still better than sitting back waiting for somebody else to do something and if a loss is the outcome being the first person to blame somebody else or make up a lame excuse.

Java is a great example. Multiple officers, over a period of months, kept pointing out the same problems he had with over extending, tunnel visioning and then flipping on the team for his mistakes. He never learned because he felt that since he was a member for so long, it couldn’t be his fault.

Btw did you tell WPK officers what was a trigger point on you leaving NASA?

And yet how many times did my aggresive playstyle create opportunities to get kills and pick the other team apart?   I thought you would’ve figured it out by now…one person has to go in to initiate, get their attention and then pull back while the rest of the team focuses a key target and kills them.   Yes I would overextend sometimes, nobody is perfect.   At least I was making an attempt to win though which is more than I can say about others.

Look at how ESB plays with kill squads.   I’m not saying i’ve perfected it by any means, but if everybody plays super defensively and doesn’t attack then you’ve already lost.