[Video] Woflpack SQ

Everyone remember MILF - MILF is hard to forget!

MILF remember only friends!

99% percent of ppl I played with called me MILF, only 1% called me else, I wonder why :dntknw: 

On topic(finally), video was great, keep up the good work :lol:

Anchorman-IDontBelieveYou.gif

We have xxxx influence, but we have 5 times more than Milf. Lets not exaggerate things.

edit: You guys have 3 times more influence points than us, but considering how late are we for the party, you shouldn’t be so cocky.

that is pretty much why i am so cocky

B-but WolfPack don’t play T5 or SQ, we’re T3 farmers? How did you photoshop that?

Because last time anyone went about waffles not flying with Sec Con toasters was pretty damn long time ago

edit: You guys have 3 times more influence points than us

Keep in mind that this influence is only for the last months, there are no records for november_2013-may 2014 :smiley:

99% percent of ppl I played with called me MILF, only 1% called me else, I wonder why :dntknw:

On topic(finally), video was great, keep up the good work :lol:

That’s why:

a- sup man

b- heyo

a- how was your weekend?

b- Great! Was playing with MILF

Anchorman-IDontBelieveYou.gif

4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.

If somehow we all met up for a in person LAN party, I foresee a hilarious bunch of dudes and girls smack talking each other, while I sit on my sweet roll throne eating some sweet rolls while playing. Glorious. 

That’s why:

a- sup man

b- heyo

a- how was your weekend?

b- Great! Was playing with MILF

It’s all fun and games until I google’ed the first 4 letter of my name. :what:

If somehow we all met up for a in person LAN party, I foresee a hilarious bunch of dudes and girls smack talking each other, while I sit on my sweet roll throne eating some sweet rolls while playing. Glorious. 

How do I attend a LAN party when my computer weight more than I do :smoke:

that is pretty much why i am so cocky

Because last time anyone went about waffles not flying with Sec Con toasters was pretty damn long time ago

That’s not true, some pro CORP player reminds us almost daily that we don’t leave T3.

How do I attend a LAN party when my computer weight more than I do :smoke:

60lbs!  OZvkx6G.jpg

60lbs! 

G1KWj7Q.jpg

But but… what about the monitors?

G1KWj7Q.jpg

But but… what about the monitors?

IS THAT SERIOUSLY YOUR SETUP!? 

MR WAYNE, this is not like you! 

Central 6 are really screaming for a replacement with 2x big ones, so you don’t have these big xxxx bars right in a center

IS THAT SERIOUSLY YOUR SETUP!? 

MR WAYNE, this is not like you! 

Of course not lol, I can’t stare at more than 2 screen.

Central 6 are really screaming for a replacement with 2x big ones, so you don’t have these big xxxx bars right in a center

Ah true, that setup is not gaming friendly 

Of course not lol, I can’t stare at more than 2 screen.

Get 3 like me. Its the sweet spot. 

What’s the point anyway of watching an anime, playing a visual novel, browsing Wikipedia and browsing 123819283 4chan threads at the same time? @_@

What’s the point anyway

Such setups are not because you need them, but because you can (although that looks like shopped anyway).

Such setups are not because you need them, but because you can (although that looks like shopped anyway).

But you could have something better with that money… I mean, sure you can, but it looks dumb as hell.

What’s the point anyway of watching an anime, playing a visual novel, browsing Wikipedia and browsing 123819283 4chan threads at the same time? @_@

Multitasking ? :crazy: