[Video] Woflpack SQ

800 players online, 1hour of Sec Con, 1 game 

soooooooooo good

Pretty much every one who has play sec con, has access to invasion, and with current possobility to farm…

stomping some random kids.

>implying nasa squads always fight against the top corps.

waM4gXr.jpg

Yesterday I tried to do Sec Con with JP, Kryll (sorry if not spelled properly) and Zee. After 5 minutes or queue they gave up and went to T2 ![(.png](https://forum.star-conflict.com/public/style_emoticons/default/(.png “:sad:”)  

And I just went afk and play osu!

aA4oQhX.jpg

You can always single queue during non busy sc hours… is my influence score more than the entire WPK combined? lol.png

>implying nasa squads always fight against the top corps.

We use to have plenty of competition, SRS NOVA and SYN, even ocasioannly tops from DNO (Kaneto, valkir, Y-sub), use to have at least 1 squad in our time zone pretty much every night, and with the lack of population in our time zone you hardly figth anyone else, you saw some of those videos yourself, so shush it.

Considering those are the only 2 videos available to public from Waffles, yeah, there is nothing to see, and there is nothing to show, there is no pride in those, only shame in a system that you had to waste your time. And i never said nor implied that we only face strong teams, we are not in that time zone, but we don’t record stomps of randoms to show others.

Oh and those “likes”, hypocrite much?

800 players online, 1hour of Sec Con, 1 game

soooooooooo good

Good for me, then i wasn’t alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

aA4oQhX.jpg

You can always single queue during non busy sc hours… is my influence score more than the entire WPK combined? lol.png

was it what 3-4 weeks ago that they have introduced this rating within corporation, when it started to count?

was it what 3-4 weeks ago that they have introduced this rating within corporation, when it started to count?

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23172-star-conflict-obt-v0104/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23172-star-conflict-obt-v0104/)

A month ago. My average daily influence score is 54 :)wt that’s about 10 sc battles per day, if all are wins.

aA4oQhX.jpg

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23172-star-conflict-obt-v0104/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23172-star-conflict-obt-v0104/)

A month ago. My average daily influence score is 54 :)wt that’s about 10 sc battles per day, if all are wins.

Well too bad my time is limited and I can only play at certain hours

Well too bad my time is limited and I can only play at certain hours

Me too we all have rl work to do but after work I can do 2 hour of sc per day yes_yes_yes.gif

Me too we all have rl work to do but after work I can do 2 hour of sc per day yes_yes_yes.gif

You do more!

Both of you play a lot… I can’t say the same…

Both of you play a lot… I can’t say the same…

You are not the only one playing are you?

You are not the only one playing are you?

I dont understand your question

I dont understand your question

original point was Milfeulle’s influence score alone compared to the total WPK has  :learn: 

is my influence score more than the entire WPK combined?

original point was Milfeulle’s influence score alone compared to the total WPK has  :learn: 

Ha. No I was talking only for myself, I’m not responsible of what others do or don’t do. When someone asks to play Sec Con I play with them =)

is my influence score more than the entire WPK combined? lol.png

Negative.

Negative.

Aww, I wish we can meet more in sc battles, queue these days are broken, some ppl queue 3 second and got battle, today I queued 20 minute without one :smoke:

Aww, I wish we can meet more in sc battles, queue these days are broken, some ppl queue 3 second and got battle, today I queued 20 minute without one :smoke:

I played with you. Maybe you don’t remember but I was in your team a once or twice.

Everyone remember MILF - MILF is hard to forget!

MILF remember only friends!

Negative.

Anchorman-IDontBelieveYou.gif