Unorthodox builds that work?

Also its Zapp’s fault, he started posting non unorthodox builds

Yeh… Blame ESB! As usual.  :taunt:

my get in get out build :smiley: perfect to kill fighters which don’t move

Those T3 Submatter shields. Envious much. 

global warming is ESB’s fault

It’s just easier to blame ESB for everything, nowadays…

We’re too good at derailing threads ><

QDQro0g.jpg
LeyipQo.jpg

Just bought an Ira Deus, and I realized it shares the exact same slot layout as Ana-M. *not sure how things will turn out*

It cant take pulsar :wink:

does anyone have any sort of unorthodox build for Sigurdr?

ESB isn’t all bad. They can be good people to have on your team to… wait, where is the other team? Seriously, just because you are against some seriously good players does not mean you get to disconnect from the battle.

*names of the other team have been blocked on purpose*

post-241373-0-07622300-1388956025.jpg

ESB isn’t all bad. They can be good people to have on your team to… wait, where is the other team? Seriously, just because you are against some seriously good players does not mean you get to disconnect from the battle.

What a bunch of loosers

does anyone have any sort of unorthodox build for Sigurdr?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213103304

Doesn’t get much worse than this. Just ignore the F-key, the only use I give it is scouting for engine trails. Simply fly in, assisted by an Engineer and curbstomp every idiot that decides you’re an easy target. Just don’t sit near the front lines, sit behind the Fighter lines and rain CM hell on them.

1388960305-lololol.png

Why should I fly the reaper when I can have something with the same survavibility and 6 cannons? :smiley:

Why should I fly the reaper when I can have something with the same survavibility and 6 cannons? :smiley:

inorite? I mean, why bother when you can just pay your way to victory. The Sigurdr and the Trooper are just so friggin’ overpowered, it’s not even funny.

inorite? I mean, why bother when you can just pay your way to victory. The Sigurdr and the Trooper are just so friggin’ overpowered, it’s not even funny.

Dunno :smiley: I’m just laughing when I’m Tri-shooting guard’s Shields !D (and I don’t use the disintigrator)

Dunno :smiley: I’m just laughing when I’m Tri-shooting guard’s Shields !D (and I don’t use the disintigrator)

Me neither. Engineers? Melt’em in seconds. Guards? What Guards? They die before they can put their Phase Shield to Kinetic. Fighters and Ceptors are trickier, you need to pay close attention to where the hell they are so they don’t sneak up behind you.

I always said CM needed to have that rotation thing removed… After playing with the Sigurdr, no. F*** that noise, let the rotation thing stay.

I’m using positron :smiley:

11k crits on a guard’s shields…

Yeah, Positrons are far better at nuking Frigates, that’s true. I just feel that, with CM, a lot more can fall under your constant barrages.

Like with the Mauler. I basically turned the CM into a Mortar Machine Gun. 20-ish rounds before overheat.

What a bunch of loosers

inb4 OmegaFighters :wink:

I don’t like mortar.

They were fun at the start, but when you train other weapons… Mortar are just bad.

They’re good, but they die and lose like everyone else.

AGInUHI.jpg

trtbmmy.jpg

I’m further down, since I should stop playing in the mornings.  It wasn’t a good morning for me over a series of matches.

Anyway, back to topic.  Anyone have recommendations for a Mauler fit?  It’s designed for an unorthodox fit, but what works best?

Yeah, Positrons are far better at nuking Frigates, that’s true. I just feel that, with CM, a lot more can fall under your constant barrages.

Like with the Mauler. I basically turned the CM into a Mortar Machine Gun. 20-ish rounds before overheat.

Did you even see the power of the snowball machine gun has? cm and positron are xxxx comapred to that thing lol