Unorthodox builds that work?

> Ceptors with more hp than Fighters

BALANCE!

you fear bubble gunships with pp dont you?

Yea, but you shouldnt underestimate RFP, too. And Hails… 

I feel that I mostly die to EM weapons.

> Ceptors with more hp than Fighters

BALANCE!

Comparing an Empire (!) ECM (!) with a Federation (!) Gunship (!). 

What do you expect  :learn:

Balanced ships?

I expect the Fighter to have MORE hp than the Ceptor, not the other way around.

lel

kzmhgNp.jpg

Empire = Tanky, ECM = Tanky vs. Federation = Squishy, Gunship = Squishy

Thats still the Meta, You should know that…

Besides: Adaptive Shield is not calculated in EHP. 

Empire = Tanky, ECM = Tanky vs. Federation = Squishy, Gunship = Squishy

Thats still the Meta, You should know that…

Besides: Adaptive Shield is not calculated in EHP. 

I’d still expect Fighters to have more hp than Ceptors. We’re not talking about factions, it’s simple things. Fighters are LARGER than Ceptors. Simple log-… oh, fer… Who am I kidding, this game is anything BUT logic, so why am I bothering…

Empireeeeeee Logicsssssssss

Since we don’t post “unorthodox builds” any-more, and just regular builds, here is my eye sore:

z8Qc8g7.jpg

Combining Ships passive bonus and Jericho R10 implant you get 180% on Orion and 8997 per sec on Plasma Arc

Since we don’t post “unorthodox builds” any-more, and just regular builds, here is my eye sore:

Combining Ships passive bonus and Jericho R10 implant you get 180% on Orion and 8997 per sec on Plasma Arc

Why does the Waki R has +15 to all shield stats but it’s not noticed on the passive bonuses of the ship?

And considering that huge boost on Orion, why don’t you add crit ammo, so you literally blow up everything with a huge chance of crit?

Also its Zapp’s fault, he started posting non unorthodox builds

Why does the Waki R has +15 to all shield stats but it’s not noticed on the passive bonuses of the ship?

And considering that huge boost on Orion, why don’t you add crit ammo, so you literally blow up everything with a huge chance of crit?

It is considerably harder to hit other “skilled” interceptors with crit ammo in T5

And i use federation R6 (50% Crit dmg implant instead of Jericho, projectile speed)

It is considerably harder to hit other “skilled” interceptors with crit ammo in T5

And i use federation R6 (50% Crit dmg implant instead of Jericho, projectile speed)

I also use the crit dmg but with the bonus speed of higher tiers I think you don’t need any extra speed.

In the other hand it’s true that I usually focus on fighters and frigates more than interceptors

I also use the crit dmg but with the bonus speed of higher tiers I think you don’t need any extra speed.

In the other hand it’s true that I usually focus on fighters and frigates more than interceptors

uRvON3e.jpg

Crit ammo is obvioulsy better vs frigs and somewhat fighters, but speed ammo increases projectile speed by 25%

Now simple math:

as long as speed implant allows me to hit a target 2 times more often out of 10, i do more overall dmg. With speed ammo i can confidently and relatively consistently use Orion vs interceptors

Ignore a “fire rate” value, I use an Empire Implant with this ship (-8 resists for main weapon)

Crit ammo is obvioulsy better vs frigs and somewhat fighters, but speed ammo increases projectile speed by 25%

Now simple math:

as long as speed implant allows me to hit a target 2 times more often out of 10, i do more overall dmg. With speed ammo i can confidently and relatively consistently use Orion vs interceptors

Ignore a “fire rate” value, I use an Empire Implant with this ship (-8 resists for main weapon)

I got the point, I still need to play against good inty pilots in t5 (when I have the proper ships to go up to SQ) and see how both ammos work.

I got the point, I still need to play against good inty pilots in t5 (when I have the proper ships to go up to SQ) and see how both ammos work.

I use to fly with Crit Ammo in T3 all the time on all my ships that do have shrapnel, recently i changed to speed ammo (still keeping R6 fed) 

Projectile difference is 2890 vs 3900, while i can feel a little drop in dmg vs bigger targets I do see an overall improvement overall especially when I can land 1 - 2 more hits on a target while dogfighting or i can kill inties at the beacon faster due to higher hit rate. And again, I hit Orion shrapnel’s way more often vs other inties now on Eagle B.

I’d still expect Fighters to have more hp than Ceptors. We’re not talking about factions, it’s simple things. Fighters are LARGER than Ceptors. Simple log-… oh, fer… Who am I kidding, this game is anything BUT logic, so why am I bothering…

Balloons would have less HP than a tiny block of iron. And every Fed tackler I’ve flown thus far feels as fragile as a balloon so I’m completely used to that.

If you want to fly intys you can try getting 2 in the roster, a tanked jeri one with plasma arc and crit chances etc damage tricks for frigate hunting and feds without plasma arc with precision for inty hunts. They can cross-fight the other classes too, but with different efficiencies. Fighters are easy to hunt for both, especially for the crit one.

my get in get out build :smiley: perfect to kill fighters which don’t move

post-242843-0-28317300-1388908515.jpg