Tyrant's Isotope Harvester 15 active module needs a buff!

Please, increase or buff the effectiveness of this module - Isotope Harvester 15.

YG2WAqS.png

I recommend the following changes:

Field radius: 750 meters instead of 500 meters

Recharge time: 20 seconds instead of 40 seconds

Flight speed: 1500 meters instead of 1000 meters

Current damage should be increased by 50%.

Increased healing points by 50%.

I would prefer more heal points tho but seems okay to me.

4 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

It’s not as useful as you think. It’s not bad, but it’s nothing special either. It needs some buffs.

Please, put this for review.

12 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

heal point are based on dmg it will deal so the more dmg the more shield you’ll get

Like i’ve said many MANY time, this module is the current most useless ever made! it’s does literally nothing in pvp and you have to wait almost a entire minute to be able to use it again… but for nothing!

the module don’t need ONE specific buff, it need literally everything ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”), dmg, speed, radius, heal, reload… [@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) i know you tell me that it will not be change but please, someone in the dev’s team have to test it in real battle situation and you’ll see we’re right!

+999999 to a full buff!

oh and i forgot to say that we can’t upgrade it’s base dmg with implant or lvl 8 bonus, it doesn’t work and i’ve already made a bug report about it

Yes but cranking up damage is not the way to do it, it should heal you more than it deals damage. Whats the most damage it can deal on its rank with most ships being on tank crack? Not really much tbh, that module is like the missing part of the ship to make it complete, the extra heal nudge i guess.

46 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Yes but cranking up damage is not the way to do it, it should heal you more than it deals damage. Whats the most damage it can deal on its rank with most ships being on tank crack? Not really much tbh, that module is like the missing part of the ship to make it complete, the extra heal nudge i guess.

And it should especially get a buff given the crafting requirements now. I say same damage, but 2x - 2.5x heals and in a larger radius. Recharge could be a few seconds less too.

We dont need more damage nor broken nukes, just some proper and basic value changes, thats all, hardly a day of work.

I would simply cut the reload in half ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

This thing is comparable to Vigilant special module nobody uses. Yes, halved reload would help, slightly bigger range won’t hurt.

i don’t have a tyrant and never will . Sadly as the new Elly ships come out  the rest of Star Conflict will be virtually worthless. Those without  Elly ships will be out of date and  under powered for ANY… PVP , PVE , CO-OP missions in the  near future . What i would like to see  is a revamp of ship roles Guards truly able to tank , engineers truly able to heal , commands truly able to buff resistances , destroyers truly able to destroy or (suppress) … It would be nice to see Star Conflict return to true team play and dependency …

14 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

We dont need more damage nor broken nukes, just some proper and basic value changes, thats all, hardly a day of work.

I agree. That’s all we ask for.

Destroyers are already enough OP.

1 hour ago, AKmatiAK said:

Oh another one…

23 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

Not as OP as Tai’Kin and that ship is a recon!

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) since patch 1.4.5, i’ve noticed that dmg show in isotope harvester description no longer apear, why that ? does it mean that there is no actual difference between MK1 and MK4?

before:

YG2WAqS.png.16b82a9c299c38d25a2d1871594a2736.png

after:

screenshot-170629-175146.jpg.fb5f2ec68090e34f7187058d8208b2a7.jpg

Vital (damage) information is still missing. I do not know why it was removed.

Damage increase.

The Vigilant’s mines deal a very significant amount of damage and the Sirius’s destabilising field deals damage to multiple enemies.

The Tyrant needs to have an opportunity to shine with a weapon like the isotope harvester - it could be so much better valued instead of consistently being the underdog to the other two destroyers.

Well, all of those modules are about crowd control, they all have AoE damage, and deal plenty of it, can’t really say the same about the Harvester, it could use more damage, in PvP its not that useful, but in PvE it is perfectly fit for taking down the many weak enemies, and it restores plenty of shields in return, probably giving it a significant buff and have it have a weakness, for example, the Destabilizing Field won’t deal damage if the target slows down under 30% of its maximum speed, and the mines can be revealed by the Micro Locator or the Harvest Crystal and then be destroyed, so what about making the isotope harvester be a killable drone that flies from the destroyer to a spot, and then flies back attacking all of the enemies in the radius and restoring shields, or a missile that can be taken down by a guard, or disrupted by the Flares, if one of its targets uses it. I dunno.

I say it should damage and heal more, but instead it should shoot out from the destroyer, then “boomerangs” back to the destroyer, giving enemies chance to dodge it, and also give the chance to hit an enemy twice for more heals/dmg

and should split the healing between allies in a 1500m radius once the field crashes into the dessie, so like, say I do 10k healing coming towards me, then an ally needs healing comes near me, it would heal me and the ally by 5k

8 hours ago, Shotan said:

Damage increase.

The Vigilant’s mines deal a very significant amount of damage and the Sirius’s destabilising field deals damage to multiple enemies.

The Tyrant needs to have an opportunity to shine with a weapon like the isotope harvester - it could be so much better valued instead of consistently being the underdog to the other two destroyers.

Totally agree!

7 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Well, all of those modules are about crowd control, they all have AoE damage, and deal plenty of it, can’t really say the same about the Harvester, it could use more damage, in PvP its not that useful, but in PvE it is perfectly fit for taking down the many weak enemies, and it restores plenty of shields in return, probably giving it a significant buff and have it have a weakness, for example, the Destabilizing Field won’t deal damage if the target slows down under 30% of its maximum speed, and the mines can be revealed by the Micro Locator or the Harvest Crystal and then be destroyed, so what about making the isotope harvester be a killable drone that flies from the destroyer to a spot, and then flies back attacking all of the enemies in the radius and restoring shields, or a missile that can be taken down by a guard, or disrupted by the Flares, if one of its targets uses it. I dunno.

Mines can also be pushed away with repelling beam  ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)