Tournament "Summer Cup 2013" (Discussion)

Akaurl, I messaged you with all the information a couple days ago, do I need to send it to event@star-conflict.com too?

Akaurl, I messaged you with all the information a couple days ago, do I need to send it to event@star-conflict.com too?

No. “FreedomFighters” was registered. You can check it here.

Akaurl, is there a way to step out of a team?

I talked with Jon1812 about joining his team, then i got no message for about a week and talked with another about joining theirs…And now I got a mail from him stating im in his team…

But i’d much rather be with the last group I talked to :slight_smile:

I talked with Jon1812 about joining his team, then i got no message for about a week and talked with another about joining theirs…And now I got a mail from him stating im in his team…

I think you should speak with the team leader, cuz I really don’t know all in team situations like members set up, for example. Now you are in list of FreedomFighters. Please speak with Jon1812 , cuz you can step out, but it totally connects with team management, not tournament registration.

I messaged you saying that someone else had taken the reserve spot, the day after we talked. Anyway, I sent Akaurl a message saying that you wanted to swap teams.

I was wondering, there is given out 8 of each DLC. Yet a team can have up to 12 members. Shouldn’t there be a reward for the reserves as well? They most likely do show up at the required time incase they are needed, and just because they are on the reserve they get nothing?

-I might have understood wrongly, but this is what I read of it-

Sorry, but only 8 DLCs for each team. The teams should consist of 8 players each. Reserve is their own opportunity to escape some situations, connected with losing a teammate. So this risks won’t be paid.

Could you reward the reserves with a t-shirt at least or perhaps the lowest dlc?

They might sit around all weekend observing their team / being part of the event watching from side-lines, and it would be a bit harsh if they can’t get some recognition for this.

Are the winners allowed to ‘pass’ some of their prizes to the reserves? Some people might already have the DLC, others might want to share the joy with their team mates.

Are the winners allowed to ‘pass’ some of their prizes to the reserves? Some people might already have the DLC, others might want to share the joy with their team mates.

The winner team will have 8 DLCs, and the leader or whole team can decide who will have it.

The winner team will have 8 DLCs, and the leader or whole team can decide who will have it.

Thank you for clarifying, many people will find this information very useful.

<3

SCSC2013_1_2_rounds%28r%29.png

Awesome :slight_smile:

Many recognisable names will appear in the tournament. If you’re not playing, please make sure to watch!

The bracket was compiled with the Korean random! :001j:

Good luck everyone! My dastardly eyes will closely watch your struggles via stream.

Let’s post all stream links, so people can watch it also!

Someone make a guide on how to stream like a pro. I have PC that is so powerful that it probably stream 3 games at once.

Someone make a guide on how to stream like a pro. I have PC that is so powerful that it probably stream 3 games at once.

Rule number 1 of the awesome stream: No one want to watch non stop commercial for sweet rolls for couple hours in a row.

Rule #2 see rule #1

Rule number 1 of the awesome stream: No one want to watch non stop commercial for sweet rolls for couple hours in a row.

Rule #2 see rule #1

That is an awesome Idea. 

But in all seriousness, I would like to join a match and then stream it, add commentary, and even hear me, JP HACK, rant on how well (Or not well) everyone is doing. 

That is an awesome Idea. 

But in all seriousness, I would like to join a match and then stream it, add commentary, and even hear me, JP HACK, rant on how well (Or not well) everyone is doing. 

Contact me or Akaurl, mb you will be able to make english speaking stream. And download OBS translator.

Hello,
I think you are the one making the matches for the event, i’m from the eSport AWG France team, we just checked the Bracket, and immediately noticed the changes. You putted us with the steel marauders, which is a fairly good team compared to us. Then you put the Wolfpack, an excellent team, against some kind of looser. Then we are either going to go against the ESB or the NOVA team. Seriously. I know it may be hard to equilibrate the teams, but please give us a chance.
Thank you very much-The AWG team.