Tournament "Summer Cup 2013" (Discussion)

Darn. I’d bring up the topic of moobs but we’d end up way off-topic.

Unfortunately the female wolves of the pack are AWOL during the event - so no free t-shirt for them.

Goes to show that females like dominating, egotistical corps. I like it! 

Update rules:

Furthermore each winner will receive a “Star Conflict” T-Shirt!* (all girls involved, no matter if winner or not, will receive T-Shirts)

starconf_3.jpg

Very nice TSHIRT - But, Isn’t that a little sexist?

Like girls getting in free + complementary drinks at clubs on ladies night? Definitely sexist!

Girls: No shirt = Free drinks. 

They get more than just free drinks mate.

Goes to show that females like dominating, egotistical corps. I like it! 

To be fair, they themselves do most of the dominating :wink:

Very nice TSHIRT - But, Isn’t that a little sexist?

It just means they printed female versions and know they will struggle getting rid of all of them by conventional means. It’s a good way to promote the game and provide a little more appeal to the female audience, which is hugely under-represented atm.

Girls: No shirt = Free drinks. 

And free entry to most corporations. Pictorial evidence is required.

They get more than just free drinks mate.

So many jokes. So little time. Must. remain. professional.

The description of the prizes is updated.

By the way, about the “reequip”. This action is only possible after the fight. So in Bo3 after the first and second fight. In Bo5 after the first, second, third and fourth. Join lobby, see the enemy’s equipment before the battle, go out and pick up the new equipment is forbidden (this applies to all fights)!

So whoever wins this gets the Pirate pack? I guess that’s a cool prize, seeing as they will be the only people to ever own those ships…

what are “ship points”?

what are “ship points”?

There are 4 kinds of ships’ “levels” in the game now: T1, T2, T3 and T4. So if you want to use T3 in your team, you spend the same amount of available points (22). And manage ships this way. 8 ships - 22 points.

Can someone please break down the point system in its entirety, tier by tier.

Here is how I understand it from reading the post.
Tier 1 = 1 point
Tier 2 = 2 points
Tier 3 = 3 points
Tier 4 = 4 points

Here is how I understand it from reading the post.

Tier 1 = 1 point

Tier 2 = 2 points

Tier 3 = 3 points

Tier 4 = 4 points

Exactly.

Update rules:  Furthermore each winner will receive a “Star Conflict” T-Shirt!* (all girls involved, no matter if winner or not, will receive T-Shirts)

starconf_3.jpg

Me like :smiley:

Unfortunately the female wolves of the pack are AWOL during the event - so no free t-shirt for them.

Not as of yesterday ;D

You just wanted your free t-shirt :stuck_out_tongue:

You just wanted your free t-shirt :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s not to like? I get to bite and put in line other corps pups AND get a free T-shirt too ;D

What’s not to like? I get to bite and put in line other corps pups AND get a free T-shirt too ;D

Team name?)

Still haven’t provided you the list Akaurl - she’s on our team. :slight_smile:

Registration for the tournament «Summer Cup 2013» ends on July 18 at 23:59 (UTC+4, Moscow).

Teams, which applied to the tournament in http://challonge.com/SCSC2013 and didn’t provide a list of participants or didn’t complete the tournament registration will be removed from the general list of participants.

For a registration the following things are necesarry:

• Leave entry form with information about your team (team name, leader’s game nickname, game nicknames of other players, including the reserve pilots) by sending all the information to event@star-conflict.com;
  • The team will be added to the list of participants after confirmation.