Tournament "Summer Cup 2013" (Discussion)

What is ment by “should”. Does that mean, that 6 players x T4 could also participate, but it is not suggested?

The maximum amount of T4 ships you can have is 4. If you had 5, you couldn’t field enough players even if all remaining players went T1.

4 x 4 = 16 = 22-16 = 6

2 x 2 = 4 = 6-4 = 2

2 x 1 = 2 = 2 -2 = 0!

That is the maximum amount of T4 ships :slight_smile:

The maximum amount of T4 ships you can have is 4. If you had 5, you couldn’t field enough players even if all remaining players went T1.

Thought it was 24, ew ewrgewr gewr geqr gg13 13 5h3 5h3 hreh …

Never mind that was not the point. The point is:

1)The team should consist of 8 players.

2)If a team does not have enough players at the start of the battle, they are disqualified.

There is no strict minimum player limit. They are suggesting to have 8 players, but are not saying whether or not you are allowed to have less than 8 players. I’m simply trying to clarify things.

EDIT: ok, Akaurl confirmed

No, only 8. Not more, not less.

The first and the second round will be on Saturday, July 20, starting at 5 p.m. (UTC +4 Moscow)

The third and fourth round, semi-finals and finals on Sunday, July 21, starting at 5 p.m. (UTC +4 Moscow)

[Match schedule will be a little bit later]

Please treat it with understanding. I know that for someone it will be early morning, but it’s also hard to separate playoff system to the time zones. I’m gonna make a schedule of all matches, so you can see when you start.

Please treat it with understanding. I know that for someone it will be early morning, but it’s also hard to separate playoff system to the time zones. I’m gonna make a schedule of all matches, so you can see when you start.

Not a problem, Akaurl. I understand the issues with scheduling international events. I appreciate the change though, and I’m sure the Europeans do too. ;]

I’m thinking about USA morning, cuz we have Far East in Russia, which was mentioned by Luckyo before. So it’s about 5 p.m. Moscow UTC+4. What do you think?

Awesome. :salute:

Not a problem, Akaurl. I understand the issues with scheduling international events. I appreciate the change though, and I’m sure the Europeans do too. ;]

We sure do. We’re gonna throw a WPK team in there - even though we haven’t done a lot of T3 yet and virtually nothing in T4. We can field the ships but our experience in those tiers is sorely lacking. If nothing else it will be an interesting experience.

By the way, don’t forget PM me a list of participants! :001j:

Will do. The requirement for 8 people for a team which will only field 4 is the tricky part - we’re currently discussing among ourselves who we’re going to put up and who of those are going to sit on the bench.

please forgive me for failure to read and understand.

is it 4 + 4 team or 8 + 4 team ?

It’s team, which consist of 8 players. And you can make a list of reserve players (max. 4). So in the battlefield can play only 8 players, who have 1 ship per player.

It’s team, which consist of 8 players. And you can make a list of reserve players (max. 4). So in the battlefield can play only 8 players, who have 1 ship per player.

Let me clarify this as this is potentially confusing to some: Each team fields 4 players in combat, which makes for a total of 8 in the match as a whole.

No, where did you read it…there are 2 teams, each team has 8 players. So there are 16 players on the field (8 vs 8).

The team should consist of 8 players. You are allowed to bring 4 reserve pilots.

Another 4 pilots is a reserve, if something happens with the main pilot. And, do you understand the points system?

No, where did you read it…there are 2 teams, each team has 8 players. So there are 16 players on the field (8 vs 8).

Another 4 pilots is a reserve, if something happens with the main pilot. And, do you understand the points system?

Glad I asked as I definitely misunderstood the team sizes. :facepalm:

Thank you for clarifying.

So we’re actually talking about Teams of 8 PLUS a maximum of 4 reserves.

The points system speaks for itself. :)wt

Update rules:

Furthermore each winner will receive a “Star Conflict” T-Shirt!* (all girls involved, no matter if winner or not, will receive T-Shirts)

starconf_3.jpg

Update rules:

Furthermore each winner will receive a “Star Conflict” T-Shirt!* (all girls involved, no matter if winner or not, will receive T-Shirts)

starconf_3.jpg

ME WANT!

I can put on a dress for the event if that helps?

I can put on a dress for the event if that helps?

No) And girl T-shirt has unique form…in two words - it’s for a girl :005j:

arm patch looks awesome. question - if I asked my sister to fly for me will she get the t-shirt no matter what ?

arm patch looks awesome. question - if I asked my sister to fly for me will she get the t-shirt no matter what ?

I’m gonna think about it…99% yes :slight_smile:

Darn. I’d bring up the topic of moobs but we’d end up way off-topic.

Unfortunately the female wolves of the pack are AWOL during the event - so no free t-shirt for them.