Top Aerography works and discussion

Can you give me the link to that page,i went to the ru forum but can’t find it.

Here.

here is my collage example what I want see on my ship:
pin up girl for empire

oujbffhq9qzf.png

w6jrjee9a5l.png

You drew that yourself?!?  :008j:  :fed008:  :01111:

You are so horny. Calm your bloodflow.

You drew that yourself?!?  :008j:  :fed008:  :01111:

He said its a collage. So, pictures that he merged. 

He said its a collage. So, pictures that he merged. 

So, pictures that are other people’s work… T_T

I was genuinely impressed too.

Doesn’t that fall under Rule 5?

You are so horny.

I’m not sure you know what that word means or how to use it correctly. “Awestruck” might have been closer.

So, pictures that are other people’s work… T_T

I was genuinely impressed too.

Doesn’t that fall under Rule 5?

I’m not sure you know what that word means or how to use it correctly. “Awestruck” might have been closer.

Nah, I don’t think that fall under the rule 5.

Rule 5 mean for me : don’t send something that somebody else composed. But if you take pictures and merge them (With theire agreement), it suddenly become your work. 

Nah, I don’t think that fall under the rule 5.

Rule 5 mean for me : don’t send something that somebody else composed. But if you take pictures and merge them (With theire agreement), it suddenly become your work. 

Someone needs to read up on copyright laws.

I said with their agreement. 

Of course if they don’t allow you to use their pictures, it’s against the rules. 

Even if they did secure the original artist’s agreement, the individual in question would be submitting a work of art that they did not compose. Anyone can go out to Google, find an image they like, add a few touches in Photoshop or Lightroom and call it ‘their’ work.

It’s the same thing college students get away with when writing papers. They copy/paste wikipedia or an actual scientific journal, rearrange the words a bit, and viola! they submit it as their work. Or you can go out to actual websites where you can pay to have them write your term paper for you. That’s closer to what you are suggesting.

In the end, those of us who composed an image from scratch (100% bona-fide original) get cheated if something like this is permitted. Some of us don’t have the talent, some of us don’t have the tools, and most of us just don’t have the time. So why should someone be permitted to spend 10 minutes buying someone else’s talent and potentially win when others of us have spent several hours of our own sweat?

Came across some medieval shields and got this idea:

Random name for it:Imperial the Unbreakable

oMQD20u.jpg

Well uh it’s a symbol for the endurability of the empire,that’s all i got lel.

IGN:JarlBallin

And this is not somebody else work,i just use the FREE and not CREDIT-REQUIRED templates,and photoshop them.The free shield template and the free stainless steel texture.

Well, if you read above, they say that you are against the rules. 

Well, if you read above, they say that you are against the rules. 

Well these templates and texture are completely free and not credit required,they are made for public use,so there is no reason to ban someone with a free material.And i bet that some of you guys did use the FREE and not CREDIT-REQUIRED template and texture.

Of course if they don’t allow you to use their pictures, it’s against the rules. 

True that… 

Well these templates and texture are completely free and not credit required,they are made for public use,so there is no reason to ban someone with a free material.And i bet that some of you guys did use the FREE and not CREDIT-REQUIRED template and texture.

Free materials made for the express purpose of letting others use it, yes.

Other materials used with consent of the original creator… debatable since the rights to the final work belongs to the contest organizer. The original creator may have to relinquish certain rights to the his or her own creation as a result. 

Free materials made for the express purpose of letting others use it, yes.

Well you pointed it all out,even SC arts contain materials like that,like the sci fi and bullet hole brushes.

Of course they does. I agree with you! Free template and other stuff are allowed. 

But some says that no. 

nope horny is the correct word

You can be awestruck because of a girl in a nice (non-revealing) dress but because you were “awestruck” because of a slore pinup girl that makes you horny.

Posts #125 through #136 are all like: “Blahblahblah, legal stuff, Blahblah bleeh, Razka hitting lawyers with baguette, blargh, copyright and steal, Blahblahblah.”

You can be awestruck because of a girl in a nice (non-revealing) dress but because you were “awestruck” because of a slore pinup girl that makes you horny.

Posts #125 through #136 are all like: “Blahblahblah, legal stuff, Blahblah bleeh, Razka hitting lawyers with baguette, blargh, copyright and steal, Blahblahblah.”

Blahblahblahaahaaaaablahblah where’s your blond girl GIF?

Blahblahblahaahaaaaablahblah where’s your blond girl GIF?

Fine… I’ll put her back up. She is really pretty though. You, Ptom, are hoh (horny as h€ll)