Top Aerography works and discussion

Hope mine will be finish today. 

Then you will have to deal will it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it me with my mobile or is it you cuz I can’t see that pic libro

Can’t see your pic dude,post your pic using this link: http://s13.postimg.org/aet58mzol/Untitled.png Image code only accept link with image extension behind it,you post a link which leads directly to the image page won’t work,and please,that link is not for my entry so don’t think i stole his work lol.

Ah, dang. Is it good now?

No. upload to imgur or something.

Yes it’s worked.

No. upload to imgur or something.

Yes it’s worked.

:01515:

Unfortunately I can’t upload to imgur. I’m in China for the rest of the month, and internet is… limited.

Get a proxy or VPN set up. 

I can upload it for you if you can’t.

Give me your picture like you want, and I’ll give you the link.

I can upload it for you if you can’t.

Give me your picture like you want, and I’ll give you the link.

Thanks. The link Ptom gave out should work, but I’ll PM you one just in case.

Edit: Edited in the picture to my original post. If this doesn’t work I’ll just throw the laptop out the 22nd floor window.

Thanks. The link Ptom gave out should work, but I’ll PM you one just in case.

Edit: Edited in the picture to my original post. If this doesn’t work I’ll just throw the laptop out the 22nd floor window.

Lol no it’s working,and you’re living in china eh?Well get out of there before the storm wipe you out…

No worries, I’m far enough inland to survive. Maybe not fly back to the States when my flight is scheduled, though…

Works. :slight_smile:

Works, but thanks to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Title: Alien’s attack

In-Game name : Swifter

Ok here’s my first edit. I’ll try to increase quality later, had an hard time to reproduce those Alien’s green’s color (And it’s not even the same green…).

A little story :

Everybody know that aliens are out there. They are attacking us again and again. We even saw some Jericho’s ships been steal by them.

So, question : How do they steal our ships ?

This stickers show you that it’s when they damage our ships that it become infected. So be careful !

Sa3iXOG.png

and a prewiew

pyEdeVj.png

Edit: Forgot  to say; if we are allowed to do animations, then be sure that I’ll edit it to make one :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is my entry. (It is supposed to look rugged like that.)

Title: White Dragon

Look at against contrasting material, like black.

There is a lot of white highlighting, to resemble hasty painting.

DragonAerographyFP_zpsf33502bc.png

DragonAerographyFPExample_zps70766834.pn

IN0nK1B.png?1This is my version of a sticker, used by specially trained alien hunters;). Just remember: Don’t cross your beam cannons!

Question :

Does the winner have it for free or he will have to pay it?

Would be strange to pay for the thing we created.  :005j:

ZC5Bsug.png

Jericho Strike Force

In game name Cynabal

Nova

rIjRYoX.png

I’m not sure if it’s 512x512. I made sure when I created it but when I "imgur"ed it it seemed to come out larger.

Scaled it down to 512 by 512

I’m not sure if it’s 512x512. I made sure when I created it but when I "imgur"ed it it seemed to come out larger.

It’s 563x563. But what is it, anyway?

Sun and planets perharp?Or it’s just MS paint lol,MS paint=Mega Swag paint lool.

I’ve made about 8 aerography from photoshop but don’t know which one to upload…

how did you check?