Top Aerography works and discussion

Grr, sorry again. Just stop answering me when I’m “like that”. 

Anyway, still waiting for an answer to know how can I make those things glow,… 

Please disregard this post and the Aerography in it.

@Yeahalex False. Alpha value is between 0 and 255. You can represent it between 0 and 1 if you want by doing : Alpha / 255 = value

And Alpha channel can be used like you want. On a ship skin, it’s much more usefull to use it as brightness indicator then transparency.

sorry to burst your bubble but the colour space RGB uses values from 0-255, the alpha channel is not a curved colour space, it uses liner colour going from 0 to 1. open up any industry visual effects program and you will see what i mean. brightness is manipulated on the rgb layer of the image or the relevant colour space, not the alpha channel but we are venturing into the off-topic realm so i will hush, much ado about nothing

sorry to burst your bubble but the colour space RGB uses values from 0-255, the alpha channel is not a curved colour space, it uses liner colour going from 0 to 1. open up any industry visual effects program and you will see what i mean. brightness is manipulated on the rgb layer of the image or the relevant colour space, not the alpha channel but we are venturing into the off-topic realm so i will hush, much ado about nothing

Let’s put an end to this off-topic. 

If fact, we are both true. 

For the computer, alpha is a value usually goes up to 255. But for the user, it is converted to a value between 0 and 1 (More user friendly). 

Some games use the alpha layers to define the aspect of a Skin. So you can have the same color, but the first one will shine and the other don’t. But it only comes for 3d games with textures effects. Alpha is mainly transparency so your are  a bit true. But just know that sometimes, it can have a different use. 

So in the end, everybody is true. 

I speaked to much for nothing, we were just saying the same things differently. 

Paint FTW

Yes!

Are we allowed to submit multiple aerographies?

Nope we are not. Sadly. 

Use giml and make yours much more precise! 

I figured that if it is going to be an aerographic or whatever, then it would be scaled down. It wouldn’t be pixelated on a ship even if you were zoomed in on it in the hangar or in battle.

Submission: Space Doge

IGN: ShadowBlade3

Space Doge is the mythical god of luck and humour. His powers are rivalled by only the Emperor himself. Legend says that his mortal depiction originated from a specie of the sacred homeworld, Old Earth. He is worshiped throughout human inhabited space by pilots and civilians alike.

Jh2GPFg.png

Space Doge is the mythical god of luck and humour. His powers are rivalled by only the Emperor himself. Legend says that his mortal depiction originated from a specie of the sacred homeworld, Old Earth. He is worshiped throughout human inhabited space by pilots and civilians alike.

Jh2GPFg.png

No way :smiley: I would definitely put that on my T-Rex

Space Doge is the mythical god of luck and humour. 

What did I just read

My entry:

Z3OTHZ0.png

Because we can’t have just flying targets in space.

Edit: Hopefully this fixes the broken image.

Edit2: Hopefully this fixes the broken image.

Is it me with my mobile or is it you cuz I can’t see that pic libro

I can see the other pics and not this one on my mobile aswell.

My entry:

Untitled.png

Because we can’t have just flying targets in space.

Can’t see your pic dude,post your pic using this link: http://s13.postimg.org/aet58mzol/Untitled.png Image code only accept link with image extension behind it,you post a link which leads directly to the image page won’t work,and please,that link is not for my entry so don’t think i stole his work lol.

Jh2GPFg.png

LOL

Probably not admissible but this should really be on my ship:

YvgHnn9.gif

On ship:

7GHCS7h.gif

:stuck_out_tongue:

Probably not admissible but this should really be on my ship:

YvgHnn9.gif

On ship:

7GHCS7h.gif

:stuck_out_tongue:

trolling-intensifies_gp_2620141.jpg

*not submission

Did you just stole my idea of glow and animation Snib? :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you just stole my idea of glow and animation Snib? :stuck_out_tongue:

![photo-thumb-240201.jpg?_r=1367124650](< base_url >/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-240201.jpg?_r=1367124650)

:smiley: