The Broker’s tasks. Be the first to build new Rank 11 Destroyers (Discussion)

That’s why we implemented two chains of quests, one can help you to craft r8 destroyers and join the hunt.

So now there has been two days in a row where the people with a rank 8 destroyer have been able to get beryllium for rank 11 destroyers, while those without are only getting monocrystals. These two chains of quests aren’t helping us catch up at all, only get left further behind.

Would you like to know more?

Yes,any chance to get more monocrystal from the Broker rather than 5?i still have to craft my r8 destroyer and with 11 a day i wont be enough patient,better do a bigger reward for the upcoming days…

Forget about Neodium, it is quite easy to get once you understand where to find it. BUT you need the component. I learned that when you ranked up you get free ships parts? That was not the case at my time. Even with all my stock of component I cannot build a destroyer (I have the neodium, that this other I don’t have). I feel a bit cheated that ranking up early end up being a real disavantage.

Shouldn’t we get the free part for the rrank we already got before the change?

Today I didn’t have time to do the mission due to real life business, what rewards did I miss?

Monocrystals

Still only mono crystals for alternative resource procurement

Where is the neodium

Hm… I see someone is dodging this question - is neodium only for R8 destroyers?

We don’t know, and won’t know until the new Destroyers launch.

Will destoyers cost neodium? Beryllium? Both? Maybe they require Grindinium…

or even better

Fed needs aluminium (light = speed)

Empire needs stainless steel (stainless because space, and logics)

Jericho needs uranium (Why? Because devs can(could))

lol don’t give them ideas!

I don’t see how the non destroyer tasks are helping me make an r8 destroyer it keeps giving monocrystals

So is it confirmed that neodium is only for T8 destroyer?

Impure neodium → neodium plates → destroyer internal structures. Are you gonna use SP internal structures instead? XD

And can you move the mobs in os so that they aren’t swarming the asteroids

Makes it hard to farm anything

Get a fast ship with cloack and heals. The rest is easy.

I don’t see how the non destroyer tasks are helping me make an r8 destroyer it keeps giving monocrystals

There will be neodium rewards 

plates or impure?

and will there be a new resource for r14 destros?

Awesome. Will it be needed for R11 destroyer?

How long will the Broker’s tasks last?

Which amount of mats and what mats will R11 destroyer need?

Will there be an achievement for fulfilling all Broker’s tasks?

I cannot grind open space. So I guess I will wait for the T14 to appear and see what is needed and only grind for 1 destroyer.

I have 4.5k PvP games and can’t even build a destroyer. I hate PvE and Open Space. This game once had only PvP and was purely focused on Skirmishes.

To craft the rank 11 destroyer you need to have the rank 8 destroyer???

I’m just going to give up on making a destroyer

The task only gave me one plate and at this rate the event will be over befor I can make one destro internal stucture