Terran Confederation [TTC] EX-Steel Marauders

Ok so I have just finished getting the change over finalized and for all people that wish to join me under my new command as part of The Terran Confederation i open my hand and ask you to follow the steel marauders will be a unit once more operating out of a new and better web site a larger and more active team speak server as part of the elite navel operations team for the Terran Confederation.

we will be heavily playing Planet side 2 and star conflict as our training ground for Star citizen and our steel marauders star conflict corp will be renamed and re tagged to Terran Confediration (TC) but still under my command 

for more info please contact me or sign up now and lets get back in the action.

Please visit The Terran Confederation web site and enlist.

Make sure to let them know you are coming over from the Steel Marauders

good luck and see you in space 

cant wait to start flying with you all again

Check out the marauders home page for more info

http://www.terranconfederation.org/

Glad to see you guys are back!

Thanks it is good to be back we have changed the title page of this thread with all the new INFO good luck and see you all in space

had some good flights and it is good to get the crew back together for some fun 

Welcome back, the game was lacking some Aussies. o7

had some good flights and it is good to get the crew back together for some fun 

Hehe     Current SM crew flying with or against Former SM crew ( as there are alot of us) it will be fun ! 

yes it will we have already had some good matches so far lol

<<<< targets Tealc… Aims… And derp derp derp - boom! XD

JUST WANTED TO SAY HOWDY!

If you need help training new pilots I’m more than happy to squad with you guys.