Star Conflict v.1.5.1 Journey (Discussion)

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

The problem is front blaster works with strafe builds. Meaning a Golden Eagle can be strafing in circles 4km away tossing 20k DPS at you. Kiiinda hard to deal with…

To frigates it deals up to +36k damage … that’s the max damage I screenshoted.

It is like a LRF (long range frigate) gone wrong.

Gunbship campers in 6-8km, Cov ops snipers with frontal blasters: man they hit you much more effective than lrf snipers … you go booom so quick … there’s no chance - nothing what one can do, especially in these battle royale days of carnage … only thing that is even quicker death dealer is the Crystallid Hunters with green homing ‘Unrecognized weapon’ …

Guard update went super!

LRF update went super!

Destroyers integrated, eventually!

Why can’t we see smooth balanced upgrades/patches in regard to the Usual Suspects = pesky Interceptors and autoaim Fighters? Not that I am complaining, no, but it would be something reasonable for a change!!

What about Recon and Engineer GFU (global fleet update)?

9 hours ago, avarshina said:

Guard update went super!

LRF update went super!

Destroyers integrated, eventually!

Why can’t we see smooth balanced upgrades/patches in regard to the Usual Suspects = pesky Interceptors and autoaim Fighters? Not that I am complaining, no, but it would be something reasonable for a change!!

What about Recon and Engineer GFU (global fleet update)?

Because STs are Biased?

1 hour ago, Rakza said:

Because STs are Biased?

Or cant play on a slightly higher level than casual?

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

Because STs are Biased?

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Or cant play on a slightly higher level than casual?

Or you don’t know what you are talking about ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Or you don’t know what you are talking about ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

[@Rakza](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240741-rakza/) made me do it xD

one big issue is that interceptor pilots are the vocal minority, they hate anything that’s not making them powerful, and they don’t understand that their ships are meant to be lightweight. and the worst part is that the devs have listened to them, that’s why front blaster and deconstructor aren’t being nerfed on the spot

3 minutes ago, evo888 said:

one big issue is that interceptor pilots are the vocal minority, they hate anything that’s not making them powerful, and they don’t understand that their ships are meant to be lightweight. and the worst part is that the devs have listened to them, that’s why front blaster and deconstructor aren’t being nerfed on the spot

If we got weekly updates the guns would be balanced out within a month buuut… gotta make due with 10%.

can boost weapon damage over 300%…

let’s remove 10%!

I guess I get to live whole 3.3 sec now instead of 3 sec. Outstanding job so far. Maybe in few months FB will be in line with other weapons.

9 minutes ago, thetnt said:

I guess I get to live whole 3.3 sec now instead of 3 sec. 

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Outstanding job so far

![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Maybe in few months FB will be in line with other weapons.

![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

Can you make custom game count for campaign progress? I’m on a mission that requires a detonation game, where I detonate a bomb, and its been days and I have yet to even get a pvp or co op detonation. I set up a custom game just to force it to happen, but it did not count. It has been days, how are we expected to do campaign if the hardest part is just getting a relevant game?

8 hours ago, Taratekt said:

Can you make custom game count for campaign progress? 

No

Well this update should hopefully make FB more manageable, no more 2x range from max speed so it will actually require some effort to get kills with it now at such close range.

Um… I’d like my biomorph Styx back please. That’s kind of why I was using it…

Front Blaster seems fine now.

Next step is to nerf the range and crit damage of the Focusing Laser! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

+1

58 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Front Blaster seems fine now.

Next step is to nerf the range and crit damage of the Focusing Laser! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

F_-_ing [Focusing laser] – 2 guys farm the entire opposite team - can control the entire battle  : tha’s it I quit! What a sh_-_t Why can we not have a chance please - who likes them campers >6km anyhow?

Who buys that sh_-_ premium Orelus  – and fends off many other players …

What a desaster I thought with this patch we get reassonable game back – but …

PvE - daylies …

7 hours ago, avarshina said:

F_-_ing [Focusing laser] – 2 guys farm the entire opposite team - can control the entire battle  : tha’s it I quit! What a sh_-_t Why can we not have a chance please - who likes them campers >6km anyhow?

PvE - daylies …

Do I sense some rage here?

13 hours ago, avarshina said:

PvE - daylies …

Not like Proximity Mortar Objects NY, trust me.

13 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Do I sense some rage here?

Yes! What else? You know Gato? Enough is enough - everyone has his pressure point! That Soon ™ is a running joke right now and still they try to advertize: “Prepare to get the rank 16 first” - man their attempts are out of mind-sanity and sync!

6 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Not like Proximity Mortar Objects NY, trust me.

Out of Wazzi - Engineer perspective it is manageable, not that unfair <6-8km fighter campers!

Didn’t SC loose player numbers due to  imbalanced Ellydium fighters/interceptors?? Don’t they even learn??