Star Conflict v.1.5.1 Journey (Discussion)

3 hours ago, Rakza said:

How long did you test the new modules?

Considering the amount of Bug/OneShooting/Imbalance, you are testing the values on Live Server, aren’t you?

If Ellydium development tree is burried or untouched so far – and all info seem to direct in that direction – then I guess lots of ideas and weapons and modules form that tree - with a sleight of hands - came back in the GFU ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

the only requests I have seen from your paying customers is to put AI for 13 on up,and to level MM , neither of which was included in the newest patch, you merely changed the interface and removed half of the content of the game . people want to be pirates not scavenger rats ,    put drops from destroyed transports and ships back into game , minerals are so hard to find the  only viable way to grow is to buy them for 500k in store, it is redundant … there have been less than 300 people online in this game while stupid games are seeing 12k or better, this game  is becoming ridiculously hard to play with 20 min ques and no minerals to be found . I love this game but refuse to pay for something obviously weeks away from going under .

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

Can I see that chart/table of passive ships bonuses for each rank already?

The one we have right now is outdated and incorrect!

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

7 hours ago, Koromac said:

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

Can I see that chart/table of passive ships bonuses for each rank already?

The one we have right now is outdated and incorrect!

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

Yup, some weapons get RoF bonus.

When will we get the [Th’ak’Len 17] for our Waz’Gots?

From Koro’s post: [Waz’Got - Th’ak’Len R11-15 is still missing!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35388-wazgot-thaklen-r11-15-is-still-missing/&tab=comments#comment-422598) (Dec. 2017)

Why is the Waz’Got’s weapon - Th’ak’Len R11-15 still missing?

[Clip: Th’ak’Len R11-15]

3yXawPW.png

[Barrel: Th’ak’Len R11-15]

NJPg5ys.png

[‘Th’ak’Len’ blueprint R11-15]

D5lXS1y.png

Workshop: This blueprint is still locked.

ulTCGMP.png

When will we get this weapon? Essentially it is , besides the [Wl13-EL Emitter 17] , the best weapon for the Wazzi so far.

Will we get upgrade versions/patches of these, too?

• Waz’Gul 17 [EM] (very interesting version of the [Coil mortar] and sound and mechanic are super but it’s too low effective damage on target in battles!! -  too slow, too low range, interceptors will not be hit (unlike proximity mortar) - make it:
    • +100%  projectile velocity (it’s EM!) and  
      • 50%  rate of fire 
      • 20%  range maybe then it could compete and be versatile against destroyer+engi group, inty/guard swarms and killer interceptors close range circling - remember it is damaging by friendly fire! - it’s an expert weapon )
  • Eclipse Launcher 17 [EM] (ideal weapon for Engineers, even Mk5 version gets behind all the new super dps guns everywhere)
    • how about a crit buff, rate of fire buff, or a damage buff?

If I have all the premiums, what can i spend xenochips on ? Maybe there will be container with some goods ?

<< Attention Pilots: Green Info Incoming >>

5ab90f0390720_scrapparts-political-campaign.jpg.e64c28ee06593c54e5ada84deea25423.jpg

Our Political Demands:

We from the ESSCS demand, that immediate actions be done to enhance all engineer frigates so that they can help keep our space free off Quantum scrap debris and litter and help recycle the valuable Destructor material!

For the upcoming Global Fleet Upgrade:Engineer we demand further:   that more green efforts be done for Frontal recycling purposes of Engineer frigates: give all Engineer frigates the ability of the Wazgot to pick up frontal blaster debris and recycle it in open space!!

All Frigatte:Engineers should be able to see the scrap parts of destructed ships and collect them by means of proximity or with a harpoon weapon like the Waz’got’s [Th’ak’Len] main weapon.

With this basic mechanic, already introduced into this Ellydium Corp vessel, we could further the green advancement of the Engineer sub-class, let us call it :

"Engineer Space Scrap Collection Service (ESSCS)"

( [click here for more info about our campaign, see also  #esscs](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36415-environmental-protection-of-open-space/) )

46 minutes ago, avarshina said:

<< Attention Pilots: Green Info Incoming >>

5ab90f0390720_scrapparts-political-campaign.jpg.e64c28ee06593c54e5ada84deea25423.jpg

Our Political Demands:

We from the ESSCS demand, that immediate actions be done to enhance all engineer frigates so that they can help keep our space free off scrap debris and litter and help recycle the valuable material!

For the upcoming Global Fleet Upgrade:Engineer we demand further:   that more green efforts be done for recycling purposes of Engineer frigates: give all Engineer frigates the ability of the Wazgot to pick up debris and recycle it in open space!!

All Frigatte:Engineers should be able to see the scrap parts of destructed ships and collect them by means of proximity or with a harpoon weapon like the Waz’got’s [Th’ak’Len] main weapon.

With this basic mechanic, already introduced into this Ellydium Corp vessel, we could further the green advancement of the Engineer sub-class, let us call it :

"Engineer Space Scrap Collection Service (ESSCS)"

( [click here for more info about our campaign, see also  #esscs](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36415-environmental-protection-of-open-space/) )

OMG 

What I think about your demands  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

Make some demands that engineers will be able  to heal more.

Make demand that devs do video how should people use engineer frigate to properly help their team.   ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

45 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

OMG 

What I think about your demands  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

Make demand that devs do video how should people use engineer frigate to properly help their team.   ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

[@GatoGrande](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/260780-gatogrande/): you are a funny little space cat, I like you somehow ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

OMG 

engineers do more than heal, engineers should have more creative equipment. I can tell by your opinion on our demands that you have never played an engineer, get out of our way and stay out of our games

Don’t wave your Waz’Got around. All classic engineers don’t do much more than healing and energy buffs. All the secondary tasks can be outperformed by other classes. Except for the 700 speed Grizzly-M! 

Why does it take so long to nerf a single weapon? PvP does become borderline unplayable at times now. There is no reason for a weapon that outranges a gauss to deal this ridiculous amount of damage.

6 of these on enemy side. All golden eagles, so I guess this is having the intended effect 

screenshot-180327-121247.jpg.2444e2742078fdd9f4dbf1f1cd11ab31.jpg 

10 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Why does it take so long to nerf a single weapon? PvP does become borderline unplayable at times now. There is no reason for a weapon that outranges a gauss to deal this ridiculous amount of damage.

Not to mention the quantum spaziergang that makes the worst of the players pro scuba divers.

20 hours ago, evo888 said:

engineers do more than heal, engineers should have more creative equipment. I can tell by your opinion on our demands that you have never played an engineer, get out of our way and stay out of our games

You are wrong. 

I played engineer. And person who know how to play engineer can easy make his team win.

So stick to engineer frigate purpose.

Don’t let your team die.

If you would like to do something else just pick ship role that is more suited to your wishes. 

20 hours ago, avarshina said:

[@GatoGrande](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/260780-gatogrande/): you are a funny little space cat, I like you somehow ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Nothing little about me  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

Even my “tail” is long  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

You are wrong. 

I played engineer. And person who know how to play engineer can easy make his team win.

So stick to engineer frigate purpose.

Don’t let your team die.

If you would like to do something else just pick ship role that is more suited to your wishes. 

Gato, please explain why we have got two Engineer variants, then, the swift and speedy Federation (w/better shields) engineers and the (later appearing in the ship tree) more tanky but slow Empire ones (with better hull)? Why two variant brances if only one role, as you say? Why not three? A third one with better shield regen like the federation engis but slow and tanky as the Empire ones?

And what about the Wazgot: it breaks your understanding of a proper passively healing group supporting Engineer altogether…

P.S.: Sorry of cause you are a respectable long tailed dog fighting neighborhood ’ gato más grande’!

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Gato, please explain why we have got two Engineer variants, then, the swift and speedy Federation

Good for fast PvP mode like Domination…Becon Hunt…to support fast moving team…

were really good ONCE when they were able to use specific passive modules on them and 4 sec immunity on R8-2 implants

more tanky but slow Empire ones (with better hull)? 

Excellent for PvP Team Battle. 

For slow moving position fights.

Man that ship could really survive some heavy fire before SURVIVAL WEAPONS and BROKEN SHIPS were implemented.

Why two variant brances if only one role, as you say? Why not three?

Brok, Waz’got, some low rank Premium engineers…so more then three

And what about the Wazgot: it breaks your understanding of a proper passively healing group supporting Engineer altogether…

I will not say anything about elly ships since they are all speciall and broken on some way.

P.S.: Sorry of cause you are a respectable long tailed dog fighting neighborhood ’ gato más grande’!

100th post ftw!

We had shrapnel spam once, now it’s back in a new weapon! People will always try the most effective things. There must be something that can kill them? Positron LRF? Guard ship with slowing mods plus team support (lol)

1 minute ago, RennieAshII said:

100th post ftw!

We had shrapnel spam once, now it’s back in a new weapon! People will always try the most effective things. There must be something that can kill them? Positron LRF? Guard ship with slowing mods plus team support (lol)

The problem is front blaster works with strafe builds. Meaning a Golden Eagle can be strafing in circles 4km away tossing 20k DPS at you. Kiiinda hard to deal with…