Star Conflict v.1.5.1 Journey (Discussion)

Wow what happened to the game?  It certainly doesn’t feel like an upgrade, the UI looks like it is from the 1980s… And I do not see the gain for players, it looks so unprofessional, obviously there was a sudden reshuffling of management at the top.  If your goal is to drive players away – mission achieved.

It used to be a great game. ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

19 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Im not a fan of the latest meta ftw yolo builds, its lazy, has no imagination and no place in end tier

Latest? nah it’s been like this for a while now. Front blaster will get nerfed and some new shiny thing will replace it

36 minutes ago, g4borg said:

there are times in the queue however, where out of nowhere people are actually playing completely normal games.

Is this in another dimension? platform 9 3/4?

Double speed Balancing as usual.

Take away what is considered as OP to bring it back for the complainers later.

59 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

where you’re only as good as long as the latest stuff is mildly to greatly unfair.

i agree to all you said, however i do want to switch sides for a moment and admit, that overpowering certain stuff is an accepted approach of balancing. if you know where it’s overpowered, you can nerf it better to a good amount. so it’s not wrong to do it per se. in a way you overshoot, undershoot and then finetune between the limits.

the problem is, using this technique, it should be done faster, more actively, and if available, in a test environment, and only to one aspect of the game at once. and in case of the front blaster, it got a buff, while also enabling aim assist, while i found it was just fine as it was right at release, but being underused mostly because of the deconstructor.

i also found the phase suppressor to be fine as it was, but it probably got used more due to the debate around deconstructor. there are lots of people looking at the forum read only, and telling others what they read, …

i have no idea if using more hotfixes affects e.g. costs, that multiple things are done at once, after all i dunno how you pay steam and other content delivery systems, but all we would need is in fact just more active hotfixes maybe.

i know however, all projects slow down on delivery, while the more automated the delivery systems get, the more they actually also increase in complexity. that’s a philosophical question i debate over with other devs, you spend time creating automatisation of patch workflows, and in the end do less patches over time than in the early phase, where the patch is done with some hacked bash scripts…

38 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

Is this in another dimension? platform 9 3/4?

games in us timezone can be like that

as well as afternoon games, or early evening

The Plasma Devastator buff isn’t even working, it’s saying “900 shield points” ingame but it’s only 450 pts. 

And the MIRV Launcher isn’t even doing damage for Direct it, the Shard are doing nothing.

What the hell is going on?

1 hour ago, _terrorblade said:

Latest? nah it’s been like this for a while now. Front blaster will get nerfed and some new shiny thing will replace it

Started playing recently agin.

12 minutes ago, g4borg said:

The way balancing is done is too slow tbh

36 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Mass Driver, Destructor, Coil Mortar V1, Beam Laser+Horizon, Plasma Gun + Supernova were fixed pretty fast

51 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Started playing recently agin.

faster than in worst times, though

3 hours ago, avarshina said:

faster than in worst times, though

Well, anything longer than 2 weeks is 2 slow for me, i cant help it.

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

I am still waiting for that Chart!

[@Shrike221](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/247622-shrike221/)

Can you provide it?

New fun discovered: since fb covies usually fly in exactly straight line (who need strafing, duh), popping them with single Gargoyle dissy is extremely satisfying.

30 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

New fun discovered: since fb covies usually fly in exactly straight line (who need strafing, duh), popping them with single Gargoyle dissy is extremely satisfying.

I killed 3 with doomsdays in one game. Was called a cheater ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

1 hour ago, niripas said:

I killed 3 with doomsdays in one game. Was called a cheater ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

lol, shows how fragile the egos of the noobier intie pilots can be

3 hours ago, niripas said:

They were right.

34 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

They were right.

you do know that the only hacks in SC are bots, right? plus you are probably the one using the aimbot front blaster, so you’re kind of a hypocrite 

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

you do know that the only hacks in SC are bots, right?

didn’t said anything about hack… just that niri is a cheater with all dem GM cheats ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

plus you are probably the one using the aimbot front blaster, so you’re kind of a hypocrite 

You are probably either really, really SPECIAL or your thinking capability is limited to brain farts

Also just look at all dem games I played since they added front blaster (whatever that is) http://ts2.scorpclub.ru/api/v1/userinfo.php?nickname=Tillowaty

tillo is also a weeb now?

14 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

tillo is also a weeb now?

e6cace46-6133-47d9-9910-34d54ac6d0b2.gif

or just:

4 hours ago, evo888 said:

you’re kind of a hypocrite 

How long did you test the new modules?

Considering the amount of Bug/OneShooting/Imbalance, you are testing the values on Live Server, aren’t you?

21 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

didn’t said anything about hack… just that niri is a cheater with all dem GM cheats ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

You are probably either really, really SPECIAL or your thinking capability is limited to brain farts

Also just look at all dem games I played since they added front blaster (whatever that is) http://ts2.scorpclub.ru/api/v1/userinfo.php?nickname=Tillowaty

wow, you just went from 1 to 10 after one fact, I’m out before you start trying to summon demons to kill anyone who points out your imperfections, see ya weeb  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)