Star Conflict v.1.5.1 Journey (Discussion)

3 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

How OP is it in a scale from 1 to Over8000?

Also how easy is it to get?

Maybe 4 OP, and 2 OP for Quatum Defence.

And ease of acquisition should not factor into this.

13 hours ago, John161 said:

You have to kill 40 pirates. The description is wrong since the last update.

Strange. It was in the description that you need to kill 40 pirates. Maybe next mini update messed things up again…

How is noone talking about the horrible UI changes? 

You can no longer check your missions after requesting launch. Neither can you access the missions if you have been disconnected from your match, since you cannot view the map.

And please, what exactly does the atlas do?

1 hour ago, daAresinger said:

How is noone talking about the horrible UI changes? 

You can no longer check your missions after requesting launch. Neither can you access the missions if you have been disconnected from your match, since you cannot view the map.

And please, what exactly does the atlas do?

UI woes have been mentioned. But there’s so much wrong that it gets lost in the noise 

also who had the Idea to add more ranks? The playerbase is already too small to support the existing ranks.

I only play against R15s in my R8s

52 minutes ago, daAresinger said:

also who had the Idea to add more ranks? The playerbase is already too small to support the existing ranks.

I only play against R15s in my R8s

ehhh… In short - ranks in pvp are gone. 

15 hours ago, Vohvelielain said:

And ease of acquisition should not factor into this.

i think he just does not want to try it if its too hard to get :wink:

Also I am not sure if Quantum isn’t underrated in opness, since most fb divers would probably not get away without it

and its the coward lack-of-punishment playstyle that is most frustrating. i dont even say anything if someone skillfully dive-kills a target from an unexpected attack vector. it’s the way they escape the punishment without any big investment.

2 hours ago, niripas said:

ehhh… In short - ranks in pvp are gone. 

that seems very hard to balance

3 hours ago, g4borg said:

and its the coward lack-of-punishment playstyle that is most frustrating. i dont even say anything if someone skillfully dive-kills a target from an unexpected attack vector. it’s the way they escape the punishment without any big investment.

I mean its pretty much like a watered down combat reboot

pulsar, plasma web and stuff like that still hits. energy converter also goes through it

IMO it would be fine once front blaster is nerfed

Best thing that does not get removed  is Thargas 5th special module, it almost 1 shots golden eagles and they cant use healing modules for 5 seconds ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Best thing that does not get removed  is Thargas 5th special module, it almost 1 shots golden eagles and they cant use healing modules for 5 seconds ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

The Hive is an even bigger pain in the a** imo. It almost solokills a wakiwaki with no need to aim :S

17 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

The Hive is an even bigger pain in the a** imo. It almost solokills a wakiwaki with no need to aim :S

Does Hive go through  Quantum defense? 

12 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Does Hive go through  Quantum defense? 

Interesting question. Quantum seem to derply react to damaging modules.
Pyro, Pulsar, Penetrating Beam does damage. Tempest, Photon, Inhibitor Crystal does not (because they count as missile?). Fun parts: Palom’s torch launcher direct hit does no damage, but cloud does. Gunship’s Quark cloud does damage, explosion dont. Halo that should work the same as torch, completely does no damage. 

I’ve completely lost interest in playing PvP.

Battles are so one-sided that’s not even funny anymore.

PvP was one of the most important game modes for me.

At this point, it would be better to just create our own custom servers and invite people in, then at least I won’t have to complain about the balance.

Also, medals and rewards should be brought back if that’s the case.

19 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

I mean its pretty much like a watered down combat reboot

pulsar, plasma web and stuff like that still hits. energy converter also goes through it

IMO it would be fine once front blaster is nerfed

except energy converter and maybe plasma web almost no damage dealing module however has the reach, and energy converter is usually not used on an escaping target.

might be watered down to spell damage effects, but it’s beefy since it has a waaay longer active time, so you can easily escape being tackled, additionally, the interceptor is faster on its own.

if you see it the other way around, if quantum would be nerfed, front blaster would most likely only allow you one free kill per run.

like this you trololol until you get attention, and midway home you pop your get-out-of-jail card.

fb definitely needs a nerf, but quantum aswell.

The frontal blasters and quantum defense is soo well tailored for them straight line flyers its somewhat funny.and sad at the same time. 

45 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

The frontal blasters and quantum defense is soo well tailored for them straight line flyers its somewhat funny.and sad at the same time. 

well that one small late night game i had yesterday against nerw, malfeasance, u and another guy summed current stuff up imho

fb co, object and lr-orelus, with a “slightly” one sided mm - only exception was u took a cyning instead of a taikin.

no blame, u guys at least tried to play risky, could have been a lot more cruel.

there are times in the queue however, where out of nowhere people are actually playing completely normal games.

Im not a fan of the latest meta ftw yolo builds, its lazy, has no imagination and no place in end tier which should be based on how good one is with a certain ship or build and not the other way around where you’re only as good as long as the latest stuff is mildly to greatly unfair. However its just my opinion idk if others share the same though because all i sometimes see is the thirst/hunger for exactly that kind of a development where nothing makes sense and doesnt have that competitive spirit in it, just an oversimplified oneshot carnage.

TLDR my cyning brings all the bois to the excavation site nr6 and nerf frontal blaster and halve the long quantum retreat-with-no-dangers-what-so-ever

24 minutes ago, g4borg said:

there are times in the queue however, where out of nowhere people are actually playing completely normal games.

yes - that makes PvP still playable for me atm

maybe its more likely in US timezone battles idk