Star Conflict v.1.5.1 Journey (Discussion)

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Didn’t SC loose player numbers due to  imbalanced Ellydium fighters/interceptors?? Don’t they even learn??

No, how could they, when this is the kind of poll they put out:

[1.5.1 Journey Poll](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36490-star-conflict-update-151-%E2%80%98journey%E2%80%99-poll/)

PRAISE THE SHITTIEST WEAPON OF THEM ALL !

3 DIRECT HITS AND NO DAMAGE CAUSE THIS WEAPON IS THE WORST THING EVER DESIGNED IN THIS GAME.

HOW A WEAPON LIKE THAT CAN REACH LIVE SERVER?

43 minutes ago, Rakza said:

PRAISE THE SHITTIEST WEAPON OF THEM ALL !

3 DIRECT HITS AND NO DAMAGE CAUSE THIS WEAPON IS THE WORST THING EVER DESIGNED IN THIS GAME.

HOW A WEAPON LIKE THAT CAN REACH LIVE SERVER?

Very bad video, can you tell what weapon was on your ship?

Coil? Or something else?

5 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Very bad video, can you tell what weapon was on your ship?

Coil? Or something else?

The fact you don’t even recognize the mechanics of this weapon isn’t even surprising.

That’s the lowest DPS weapon / Lowest Projectile Speed (Slower than the Dag’tnith) /Second Lowest Round Per Minute weapon ( Fuse Blaster has the lowest with 30 RPM) / 4th Barrel Rotation Firing (No mentionned in the description of the weapon) known as the “MIRV Launcher”. 

1 minute ago, Rakza said:

The fact you don’t even recognize the mechanics of this weapon isn’t even surprising.

That’s the lowest DPS weapon / Lowest Projectile Speed (Slower than the Dag’tnith) /Second Lowest Round Per Minute weapon ( Fuse Blaster has the lowest with 30 RPM) / 4th Barrel Rotation Firing (No mentionned in the description of the weapon) known as the “MIRV Launcher”. 

I can name plenty of guns that are as “awesome”, if YOU know it is bad, DON’T use it

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

if YOU know it is bad, DON’T use it

Ho Yeah,Lets be the so called “Fleet Upgrade” be a “Don’t use it, it’s bad Upgrade” while having no info if they are planning to do something about them

16 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Ho Yeah,Lets be the so called “Fleet Upgrade” be a “Don’t use it, it’s bad Upgrade” while having no info if they are planning to do something about them

your precious guards are not the only ships in the game, every role got nice toys and not so good ones, deal with it.

If not for Front blasters and focusing lasers, guards will dominate the meta, since they got so many great tanking options, they did not even need those since they already had great potential.

10 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

If not for Front blasters and focusing lasers, guards will dominate the meta,

They could have fixed it with the fleet Upgrade. They had the possibility to rework them while doing it. They didn’t while they knew that Guards could be problematic

17 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

your precious guards are not the only ships in the game, every role got nice toys and not so good ones

My precious Guards would love to work with the nice toys that Engineers and Recons are supposed to have. Too bad they still didn’t get their respective “Fleet Upgrade”.

I will particulary enjoy my Ronin with the amount of Hull Regen we are going to have.

I don’t see a lot of Plasma Minigun / Gordon Missile / Recoil Compensated Cannon / Guided Termosphere / Branching Laser / Destabilizing Mortar / Homing Laser / MIRV Launcher / Plasma Devastator ect

That’s starting to be a lot of “Not so Good” just for Weapons.

Not to mention “modules”…

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

deal with it.

Oh, I’m dealing with it.

It’s not because some toys are good and other are bad that the Crappy ones don’t deserve to be at least correct.

When something is already strong, upgrading it makes it only stronger. Out of all the roles in the game guards needed the least of “upgrading”

19 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Out of all the roles in the game guards needed the least of “upgrading”

The “Least” doesn’t mean it’s have to be less considered than other ones.

19 minutes ago, Rakza said:

The “Least” doesn’t mean it’s have to be less considered than other ones.

just because it is your fav role, does not mean it should be considered more than others

33 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

just because it is your fav role, does not mean it should be considered more than others

Kosty, but I have to agree with Rakza on this one. MIRV launcher at this moment is just a useless piece of junk that you keep only for extra XP points. 

Just now, xKostyan said:

Don’t try to put words I’ve never said.

Actually, I would like them to consider every things which are under-used before they release Engineer/Recon Fleet Upgrade.

Just now, niripas said:

Kosty, but I have to agree with Rakza on this one. MIRV launcher at this moment is just a useless piece of junk that you keep only for extra XP points

It’s not only the MIRV.

The other Roles also have unique weapons, why don’t we see more of them?

4 minutes ago, niripas said:

Kosty, but I have to agree with Rakza on this one. MIRV launcher at this moment is just a useless piece of junk that you keep only for extra XP points. 

And I did not say it is great, point is Rakza loves to whine about one and only one thing, in a way that everything else is not important. 

36 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

And I did not say it is great, point is Rakza loves to whine about one and only one thing, in a way that everything else is not important. 

He rightfully pointed out a flawed design, nothing wrong about that…

Some of the role weapons are pretty good, but its most likely because of the way of getting them, the ship restrictions, or just people having a hard time using them could be why they are not so popular, of course there is also chasing the meta, in which now the Focusing laser is among the last standing ones, but at least its a laser so it does require SOME skill to use.

The MIRV launcher is only good in OS (and even then only some sectors) and PvE (mainly Defense contract and Fire Support)  because of its homing shrapnel. 

41 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Some of the role weapons are pretty good, but its most likely because of the way of getting them, the ship restrictions, or just people having a hard time using them could be why they are not so popular, of course there is also chasing the meta, in which now the Focusing laser is among the last standing ones, but at least its a laser so it does require SOME skill to use.

Focusing laser would be ok if it was not used in combo with magnetic… active module.

You dont need skill to use it if you activate magnetic…module. 

3 hours ago, Rakza said:

Actually, I would like them to consider every things which are under-used before they release Engineer/Recon Fleet Upgrade.

No! Why? The outlet of all that new stuff would require 1 years or more worth of ‘collecting statistics’ by them devs… No!!