Star Conflict v.1.2.3 Discussion

That’s because they advertise War Thunder. I’ve seen ads for it on Youtube. Never seen a Star Conflict ad anywhere though.

This is my theory. However, it is also connected to the current situation of the update 1.2.3 and thus it should not be deleted!

Well, (S)Targem Inc. is the developer for this game. Gaijin is the publisher only. However, I got a feeling that Gaijin wants to hinder Star Conflict, while it can still provide some “acceptable threshold” of resources for them.

In case of War Thunder, Gaijin is both the publisher and the developer. I am sure that they even have some rules, which quite possibly mean that money from Star Conflict goes also to War Thunder.

Even if that’s not the case and developers actually keep all of their money from Star Conflict, which goes to multiple projects, the problem is, that Star Conflict would first need a lot more funding first, which means that it would have to be set on high priority list. That also includes more funds for the servers and some better features as well.

Again, as we already know, like we suspected before, that money from Star Conflict goes for multiple titles, like Blaze Rush, Crossout and more other projects.

We also know that they even took and allocated some of the server resources, which used to be in Star Conflict domain, only for some of their other games as well.

This resulted in less server regions and probably more stability issues, which did not exist in the Open Beta version of Star Conflict.

But if Star Conflict fails, it will trigger so called domino effect, which means that (S)Targem will be no more in the long run.

I guess that they signed some sort of contract, which forbids them to advertise this game on the same level. I would never sign such a contract, ever, if it exists.

If they did not signed anything like that, then they just do not want this game to get famous and they are afraid of success.

This game could easily get 100000 players, if the developers would know how to do it and that’s only the beginning.

Not even close. I was one of those new players just recently. I had a 2+ kill/death ratio when I was in T2. I’ve never seen these alleged kill squads.

That’s because this is not a “new” problem in this game. I’m talking about months. And You entered this game less than a month ago, that’s why You havent seen these squads, since You have less time spent in this game/experience to use as reference. Star Conflict decided over a month ago to make seperate queues for all the tiers. WEll now there are no tiers but whatever. 

nvm

Not even close. I was one of those new players just recently. I had a 2+ kill/death ratio when I was in T2. I’ve never seen these alleged kill squads.

Let me introduce you to some of them. 

Do any of these look like “normal” N00b accounts to you? 

UkgEgvR.jpg

r6tG79f.jpg

yBgeSpE.jpg

UkgEgvR.jpg

r6tG79f.jpg

yBgeSpE.jpg

That’s unsportsmanlike behavior right there. Those #@$holes need a ban.

(wall of important text) ;))

++++

I noticed that all my former T5 weapon blueprints are now labeled lvl13.

Is that a bug, did they get downranked? Or are they still applicable to lvl 15 weapons and only labeled wrong? Anyone tried applying a blueprint since the patch?

This is a “normal” beacon match in t5…

lwKVRvg.jpg

There was another tackler on the bottom (was 6vs6 match) all with cruise engines

And even the Spark had cruise engine

lwKVRvg.jpg

There was another tackler on the bottom (was 6vs6 match) all with cruise engines

Recons motafuka! do you know them? XD

UkgEgvR.jpg

r6tG79f.jpg

yBgeSpE.jpg

They are no0bs who can’t farm normal players in high tiers and they go in t1 to kill new comers

They are no0bs who can’t farm normal players in high tiers and they go in t1 to kill new comers

Indeed :wink: and by doing so, they are also screwing up the games for ALL active players - not even vets in higher tiers go unaffected, since the flow and establishment of new players is getting hindered, which in the long run, is something people can tell when they play pvp they often end up playing battles with same people game after game (aka low playerbase for certain tiers/ranks). Which by the way, to me is only saved because of the positive element that you get to play with familiar names (especially now when squadding in pvp is ruined. I for one need this element in a game - it brings a sense of connection, a story, to wich you feel a part of on a deeper level, that would be lost if I played every game with new names I don’t “know”)

However, had this game more active players, and in due time more veterans, there would be no such problem since I bet Star Conflict could then afford to remove the restrictions of squadding again. 

I noticed that all my former T5 weapon blueprints are now labeled lvl13.

Is that a bug, did they get downranked? Or are they still applicable to lvl 15 weapons and only labeled wrong? Anyone tried applying a blueprint since the patch?

They are R13-15. Some are even 11-15, like eclipse.

lwKVRvg.jpg

Sometimes you have to stop playing a gauss cannon gunship and try a little harder if you want to win a domination, ok? Nice try though :)  But with that said, weapon specific bonuses on a ship you can customize how you like, it defeats the utility of it being customizable.  IMO mjolnir should get rotation bonus, and caltrop should get crit. or maybe passive should change depnding on slot distribution.

Yeah, I agree, T1 farmers or w/e should have their accounts temporarily blocked or deleted if they are crushing the inflow of new players just for w/l ratio. Didn’t realize it was an actual problem, devs please look into this.

Yeah, I agree, T1 farmers or w/e should have their accounts temporarily blocked or deleted if they are crushing the inflow of new players just for w/l ratio. Didn’t realize it was an actual problem, devs please look into this.

it’s a big problem. 4 out of the last 5 people I’ve talked into trying quit because they didn’t want to do pve but were  getting so hopelessly wrecked at low tier. I tried to play my latest friend on my account, but the moment we squadded we only got the same two khala pilots over and over again, and as somebody who doesn’t fully max their low level ships and equipment because I’d rather play the ships I suffered the grind for at the t5 bracket, I was in as just of a vulnerable position as him against these sorts of players.  It infuriated me to an incredible level, because it’s something I never had to experience when I did my grind towards the launch of the game, and because it keeps driving away people I think are worthwhile to play with.  I cleaned my friends list recently. I took a screenshot halfway through as it occurred to me.

ekl3e8.jpg

You want to know why I’m such a crabby person?  My friends list is a graveyard and they’ve been replaced in the  community with egocentric pubstompers who think they have skill. A community where I get to watch an argument between a new player and one of those pubstompers go something like this every time, because they don’t see anything wrong in it.

2lbied2.jpg

Of course he’ll try to maintain that there’s nothing wrong with pubstomping

1pys7m.jpg

Yea, I have a lot of inactives on my friends list too. I thought there were a few bad apples doing it, I didn’t know it was common. That’s a big deal, it’s like getting a puzzle piece to fit for me, now I know why lower tier, incoming players are so few.

*censored name and stuff*

Wild guess: ccDelcc

c’mon Hype… it’s not that bad:

I07kE10.jpg

Wild guess: ccDelcc

true

Recons motafuka! do you know them? XD

i got 650+m/s spectre falcon for that but i don’t like to play same ship every beacon match

Indeed :wink: and by doing so, they are also screwing up the games for ALL active players - not even vets in higher tiers go unaffected, since the flow and establishment of new players is getting hindered, which in the long run, is something people can tell when they play pvp they often end up playing battles with same people game after game (aka low playerbase for certain tiers/ranks). Which by the way, to me is only saved because of the positive element that you get to play with familiar names (especially now when squadding in pvp is ruined. I for one need this element in a game - it brings a sense of connection, a story, to wich you feel a part of on a deeper level, that would be lost if I played every game with new names I don’t “know”)

However, had this game more active players, and in due time more veterans, there would be no such problem since I bet Star Conflict could then afford to remove the restrictions of squadding again. 

well right now there are more squads of 2 than before and squad queue is a lot faster in all tiers :smiley:

btw stats mean nothing if they get it through killing no0bs ho don’t know hat button to press to fire their gun.

Sometimes you have to stop playing a gauss cannon gunship and try a little harder if you want to win a domination, ok? Nice try though :)  But with that said, weapon specific bonuses on a ship you can customize how you like, it defeats the utility of it being customizable.  IMO mjolnir should get rotation bonus, and caltrop should get crit. or maybe passive should change depnding on slot distribution.

I was using crit build ion emiterzz (switched from gauss as soon as ions got a buff ^^)