Star Conflict v.1.0.4 discussion

Oh hey, “Waiting Simulator” is back in play, as well. 10+ minutes waiting on a T3 match.

Oh hey, “Waiting Simulator” is back in play, as well. 10+ minutes waiting on a T3 match.

if you minimize the game it will blink when match is found :01111:

Minimizing the game is not a solution. If the game is minimized, it means you are not playing.

Was always part of the game…

Starting que, playing 2 matches in another game, starting 3rd … still in que. in the middle of the 3rd match in another game and SC pops up … what to play :smiley:
And it is 3v3 match …

Minimizing the game is not a solution. If the game is minimized, it means you are not playing.

you can do other stuff while waiting  :001j: 

i bet MM-system is looking for fair and high quality matches with few bots.

you can do other stuff while waiting  :001j:

Yeah, like playing a different game.

Here’s the issue. If your game is not actively entertaining its players, it is failing as a game. Time spent in-match should be greater than the time it takes to get into a match. If that is not the case, then your game is in serious trouble.

That’s what i usually do, watching at this queue windows just destroy my brain, except there is smth interesting in the corp chat i read forums or play another game while waiting.

That’s what i usually do, watching at this queue windows just destroy my brain, except there is smth interesting in the corp chat i read forums or play another game while waiting.

General Chat, if i don’t get on someones ignore list once in a couple of days, feels like time wasted!

This is why we are trying mixed tiers again:

friends_zps2a94f324.jpg

friends_zps2a94f324.jpg

Should I feel ashamed for not knowing ANY of these people? Except Jasan, that is.

Is this your friends list? I think you need some new ones :smiley:

Is this your friends list?

These are pilots I enjoyed flying with. As you can tell, most of them haven’t been online in a very long time.

We are not retaining veteran players, save for a few ‘hard-core’ individuals. That’s not a good thing. Old players who quit are not coming back. That is also not good. It means the game left a bad-enough taste in their mouths that they have no interest in trying it again or recommending it to their friends.

friends_zps2a94f324.jpg

Thanks god I am not on the list, btw ever tried sorting by TIME?

P.S. 90% of these pilots were bot Edward level, i.e. no so good.

Is this your friends list? I think you need some new ones :smiley:

new friends are always good  :snowgirl: 

P.S. 90% of these pilots were bot Edward level, i.e. no so good.

How is that relevant? Do only skilled players matter to the survival of this game?

Every one of those pilots that have not come back have friends. Friends that they will not tell about this game. Or worse, friends they will tell to stay away from this game. These players were invested. They liked the game enough to join a corporation. If they have not checked back to see what updates and progress has been made since they left, then the game left very bad memory for them.

Sure, it’s a very small list. Sure it happens in every game. But I remember when we didn’t have insane queue times and split tiers actually worked because we had enough players to populate them. So why all of a sudden are we having these issues?

YOU are killing me! How could that, or should that ever be an answer? With work, family, and other responsibilities many players do not have the patience or time to wait for a match.

If I have to waste my 20 or 30 minute blocks of free time waiting for a match, I’ll just find another game. Having the player “do something else while waiting” just makes players go do something else.

I think the problem is not just the idea, the problem is the communication too.

Nobody know exactly the rules anymore, when will we get T3 or T4 games.

But the result of this bad decidion: I don’t get a game over 10 minutes at friday night in T3 2squad.

Congratulation!

I don’t know who come up with this idea but that person doesn’t know anything about how can make a game fun.
Please revert back asap, before too late and lose too many pilots.

Name one person who asked for T3 and T4 to be mixed. Name one.

Now look at how many people complained when they broke matchmaking.

I know I’m a little late, but I totally did a patch or two ago :stuck_out_tongue:

I did it a little begrudgingly but…

There’s your one.

most free games cant offer this

Stop lying please.