Star Conflict v.1.0.4 discussion

Can people confirm the increase in bots?

Can people confirm the increase in bots?

It was a bug, they fixed it.

I got ban warnings, if I posted 2nd comment on global chat.

Please, don’t spam the chat or you will be banned…

Also, PVE Matchmaking is broken. I do not know about PVP MM. I’ve tried to do daily mission, but when I started the game, it said estimated waiting time 1:00, maximum waiting time 0:45 seconds.

After 1st second, I got in PVE match, where I was ALONE! One man’s army against entire PVE Scenario with T5 Naga (Captured Dreadnought).

Seriously, who broke something again? Gremlins/Dwarves or Developers?

bugs happens. im sure fix will come soon enough :fed001: 

looks good…it was about time :slight_smile: however why is it needed to highlight players with licence? so every boob out there who can count to 10 will rage and point fingers, when they loose and the first ones to get targeted are the licenced pilots

First… i had a T5 match with 4 bots and about ~3 T1 ships, was a bit confused :smiley:

Following matches went normal.

Missile Pylons were a bit OP, but i think theyre fine now.

Oh, they fixed the bot spam?

Damn, I was about to make an “SC turning to Aion” joke…

They forgot ‘Shield Tuning’ vs ‘Diamond Coating’ on the hull/shield balance tweaks

Patch is good.

But I wonder if Gauss buff will be enough with this Interceptors shield buff.

I don’t think so. I don’t even know why Fed needed yet another buff.

Anyway, thanks to the crews (implant maximization), shield buffs, and diffusion shield buffs, finally jerry commands are playable. And they can be really tanky if you know how to use them.

Indeed, they’re on a pretty sweet spot right now

cHYvTRG.png

How did you get 100 kinetic resists on the excalibur?

Wait! Massive ninja change to match making. Who is the guy that had this idea??? It’s the worst thing i ever seen so far. Insta-match with 16 bots facing in 2 squad and only 2 player in t3…

16 bots? :007:

How did you get 100 kinetic resists on the excalibur?

Row resist + Implant + ship bonus + consumable item that give +10 shield resist 

16 bots? :007:

well. its better then 2vs2 with real players  :fed001: 

more bots means more action  :fed010:

Can you please add pilot names to shipwrecks in PVE missions so it reads “AceScottie’s Shipwreck”. also maybe an icon for the ship type they were using before they were destroyed, which would appear after their name while looking to them.

Another thing is can you remove shipwrecks of players that have already disconnected from the game. I must of wasted about 20-30 dupes on people who had already left.

Can you please add pilot names to shipwrecks in PVE missions so it reads “AceScottie’s Shipwreck”.

Before that, how about something MORE useful, like returning the camera functions for when you’re dead…

My Gunship will be grateful for the buffed Gauss Cannon! Thanks!

Finally, it was about time to buff the Gauss, it wasnt was it used to be 4 month ago before I took a brake. When I came back, the weapon was completely useless and sooooooo underpowered compared to what it was before so this buff is welcome.

However, I am more worried with the packet loss on US, EU and Russian server since the last week than anything else (yes, the game wont show you your getting packet loss but when ship ‘‘micro warp’’ around you and you have to keep pressing ‘‘F’’ key for atleast 3 second to activate your module, you know your getting packet loss and no, its not my internet) . It make the gameplay boring and very, very frustrating as ship control are weird, feeling like I am playing SlowConflict and doesnt feel the ship respond to my command as it should be. I thought it was due to the amount of player online but even when there is less player online the server are lagging.

Fix the damn server before changing anything else, bad server and packet loss will drive away any new player faster than any ‘‘pro’’ pilot playing in lower tier.

Finally, it was about time to buff the Gauss, it wasnt was it used to be 4 month ago before I took a brake. When I came back, the weapon was completely useless and sooooooo underpowered compared to what it was before so this buff is welcome.

However, I am more worried with the packet loss on US, EU and Russian server since the last week than anything else (yes, the game wont show you your getting packet loss but when ship ‘‘micro warp’’ around you and you have to keep pressing ‘‘F’’ key for atleast 3 second to activate your module, you know your getting packet loss and no, its not my internet) . It make the gameplay boring and very, very frustrating as ship control are weird, feeling like I am playing SlowConflict and doesnt feel the ship respond to my command as it should be. I thought it was due to the amount of player online but even when there is less player online the server are lagging.

Fix the damn server before changing anything else, bad server and packet loss will drive away any new player faster than any ‘‘pro’’ pilot playing in lower tier.

The packet loss is not directly related to the servers. It affects a couple of players, but not all. That’s why it takes more time to find the cause of the issue.

Oh man, i wish we had a Random T5 PvP in my time zone, so want to do The Sparkling Gauss

The packet loss is not directly related to the servers. It affects a couple of players, but not all. That’s why it takes more time to find the cause of the issue.

For me, the issue started last week-end, before that, the server were fine. The issue is still going on, it is the main reason I havent played much game this week. I am confirming you that my internet connection is fine, how can this problem affect only a couple of player ?

Edit: oh and I dont want to be impolite, but as a paying customer, this is very, very frustrating.

wow… looks like devs did a great job this time… Really happy they l8istened to the comunity :slight_smile:

Going to test now lol