Star Conflict v.1.0.4 discussion

An example: bongo62 + Mauler. There you go!

Oh… god. Just… why? My memory was happy in blissful ignorance before you reminded me of that.

that does not matter, if people are painting their T1s or not.

if customizations are the only thing, which you can buy, what others cant by game, they become interesting exclusive content. People actually like to spend money, and there is nothing wrong with it. If you like something, you paint it. Even if it’s just the start of your career in the game.

However soon these people will see, that they could have spent that gold much more wisely. They will see that some things in the game allows them to remove a bit of grind for pay (like milking synergy for GS, buying credits with GS), but will encounter, that what they actually bought is not worth spending GS. The prices will change their view of Gold Standards. It becomes suddenly expensive, and buyers remorse will drive them away. Fun destroyed.

If you see people buying themselves up, you encounter a small percentage of people, which if everything would be healthy, would be barely noticable. That tells you, something is wrong with the non-paying-customers (which are usually even not non-paying but not-paying-as-much-to-buy-straigth-to-T5).

if your ships are r11 or less, you will get put into a t4 game. someone must have had a r12 ship that was not premium in your squad

we had no higher than rank 11. my highest ship was R11 minotaur, Rocker was full T3

epicfail_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

That’s what I call “matchmaking”! And on the top of that they have crafted T6 ships and golden T5-s as well. Yes, it’s pretty fair. I don’t know what’s your problem with this “patch”, it’s just getting better and better.

Guys, i have the solution: come to t5, we have cookies!

^This

That’s what I call “matchmaking”! And on the top of that they have crafted T6 ships and golden T5-s as well. Yes, it’s pretty fair. I don’t know what’s your problem with this “patch”, it’s just getting better and better.

agree. star conflict will be better and better  :01111: 

new week - new patch and new content  :001j:

we had no higher than rank 11. my highest ship was R11 minotaur, Rocker was full T3

Ok now that’s what I call an horrible match.

it’s just getting better and better.

agree. star conflict will be better and better :01111:

I don’t know, did you ever heard the word ‘Sarcasm’?

T5 has some cookies, i have the cookie factory!

I never see Shrapnels anymore.

I never see Shrapnels anymore.

You should see my Ricasso more often.

I don’t know this is random or not, everytime i been put into a russia server, what i got is always a lose.

On our team the SR is 1000+ 1100+ 1100+ 1200+, but on other side SR is 1200+ 1300+1400+ 1500+…sometimes 1600+…

SO, we just pay for the game to get a job that make them happy???why i pay for this??? I should been paid by this…

OR… you guys are just sooooooo nice to remind me that world of warcraft’s 6.0 is open on 16th? thanks a lot for remind me to join in wow…

I don’t know this is random or not, everytime i been put into a russia server, what i got is always a lose.

On our team the SR is 1000+ 1100+ 1100+ 1200+, but on other side SR is 1200+ 1300+1400+ 1500+…sometimes 1600+…

SO, we just pay for the game to get a job that make them happy???why i pay for this??? I should been paid by this…

OR… you guys are just sooooooo nice to remind me that world of warcraft’s 6.0 is open on 16th? thanks a lot for remind me to join in wow…

So if you go back to WoW, and you fail 10 times in a row a dungeon just because your randoms are bad, are you going to complain in the Blizzard forums because you are paying and you have to win everything?

The russian servers doesn’t helps too much, if you have too high ping or too high packetloss you have no chance to fly interceptors well, try somethig bigger.

Are you play T2 or T3?

But before this patch the game was not pay2win.

Now u can take golden ships only and slay down the beginners…

If you can murder beginners with golden ships, you can do it also with standard one. The only difference is that, with golden ships you will always be top tier, so you have a slight advantage.

But considering that most gold ships are inferior to their rank credit counterpart, is not that bad.

Well… truth be told, the beginners shouldn’t Tier-rush…

If you can murder beginners with golden ships, you can do it also with standard one. The only difference is that, with golden ships you will always be top tier, so you have a slight advantage.

But considering that most gold ships are inferior to their rank credit counterpart, is not that bad.

Inferior Premium ships? What madness is this!?

Also, if you take even one R8, the MM starts screwing you.

Side note… I took the Ricasso out to play again, yesterday… =3

That fit is just pure hilarity in squads. Dangerous in solo.

Sure, but since the rank9 golden ships count as T2-T3 and the white rank9 ships count as T3-T4 poor guys simply has no chance.

I know they should have to kill R9 Goldens with R8Whites if they are good. but that was not happened yesterday.

I think the devs has to understand:

• We’ll figure out how they decide what setup will go to what queue.

• We’ll use the best ships based on the rules.

Because of the slow progression, I don’t have still nice T4 T5 ships so I forced to stay at T3 if I don’t like to lose too much.

I would be happy if instead of mix the Techs, we have chance to nerf ourself, and for example earn nerf points/corp.

That should be a nice leaderboard, what corp earned more nerfpoints.

So if you go back to WoW, and you fail 10 times in a row a dungeon just because your randoms are bad, are you going to complain in the Blizzard forums because you are paying and you have to win everything?

well. i have to say this is a really bad example. you use a pve example for pvp? the truth is in wow, what ever you play 2vs2 or 3vs3 or 5vs5 or 15vs15…you always face to the same level team, rank 1000 team won’t got a chance to face to 1800 team. and when you face to some other team higher than you, and if you won you will get bonus. but i really don’t think a in wow, if my rank is 1000 i will have to fight with people have a rank 1800, if that happens…yes…we will complain, and i don’t think Blizzard won’t fix it.

The russian servers doesn’t helps too much, if you have too high ping or too high packetloss you have no chance to fly interceptors well, try somethig bigger.

Are you play T2 or T3?

But before this patch the game was not pay2win.

it’s T45 pvp, i don’t know it’s because the bug of bot or not, when i was 1000~1100 i been force to play with 1300+ people in 2vs2…that feels really bad.

well. i have to say this is a really bad example. you use a pve example for pvp? the truth is in wow, what ever you play 2vs2 or 3vs3 or 5vs5 or 15vs15…you always face to the same level team, rank 1000 team won’t got a chance to face to 1800 team. and when you face to some other team higher than you, and if you won you will get bonus. but i really don’t think a in wow, if my rank is 1000 i will have to fight with people have a rank 1800, if that happens…yes…we will complain, and i don’t think Blizzard won’t fix it.

Player base is not big enough for that unfortunately. You must choose between having a chance of unbalanced teams or wait a lot for games.