Star Conflict v.1.0.4 discussion

7GDNI6O.jpg

How is it even possible to get below 700?? :015:

idk  :fed015:  :015j: 

That was so imba. in the first 3 minute they can’t kill even the bot.

Since this new patch we just harvest the enemies in a lot of cases.

Simply not fun.

But when we tried to user rank 10-11 poorly equiped T4 ships and some R9s, we faced against purple T5s what was also not fair at all.

Over the weekend, the ONLY matches we (the pack) found to be interesting or even amusing, were the ones OWL was on the enemy team. Job well done, lads.

Over the weekend, the ONLY matches we (the pack) found to be interesting or even amusing, were the ones OWL was on the enemy team. Job well done, lads.

I can say the same, extend with the fact at the end of sunday we organised the matches with WPK so most of the fun happened because we tried to reach the same queue with aprox. the same ships, not because the MM become good.

So I have to say thanks for the WPK for the fun!

And again we sit in the queue blind and hoped we get each other…

That’s actually a pretty interesting game to be in… and your squads are better than the enemy squads, Idk why would you complain about it.

Please tell me, what is interesting to slay down bambies? Maybe it’s fun for you, but not for us. It’s just unfair, making players leave the game. Most of the players wants to have fun and reach good experiences in the game, not getting slayed down by pro squads with over-powered ships. T4 Tier 12 golden ships with purple modules, against T3s? Is this what you mean interesting game? You can play this, or go down to Tier 8 T2-T3, where you get against T3 Tier 9 golden Desert Eagle-s and Eagle-Bs. We tried it. It’s also terrible. Nowadays we only had good games against ESB, WPK and NASA because everyone else left the game. Sometimes we wait 10 minutes to get a game, and then we get a random squad with newbie players. Winning games doesn’t mean you have fun. I enjoy more getting defeated by ESB in an interesting and hard fight, than win by slaying down beginners with white-green T4 ships. Fix matchmaking, balance the games by skill rating, and give the fun back!

Please tell me, what is interesting to slay down bambies? Maybe it’s fun for you, but not for us. It’s just unfair, making players leave the game. Most of the players wants to have fun and reach good experiences in the game, not getting slayed down by pro squads with over-powered ships. T4 Tier 12 golden ships with purple modules, against T3s? Is this what you mean interesting game? You can play this, or go down to Tier 8 T2-T3, where you get against T3 Tier 9 golden Desert Eagle-s and Eagle-Bs. We tried it. It’s also terrible. Nowadays we only had good games against ESB, WPK and NASA because everyone else left the game. Sometimes we wait 10 minutes to get a game, and then we get a random squad with newbie players. Winning games doesn’t mean you have fun. I enjoy more getting defeated by ESB in an interesting and hard fight, than win by slaying down beginners with white-green T4 ships. Fix matchmaking, balance the games by skill rating, and give the fun back!

Hmm. we didn’t have games against nasa and esb on this weekend (please don’t count poor solo players). The biggest esb squad was 3esb+1wpk.

I don"t have T4-T5 ships. we lost on this weekend one of our best engineer because of the patch,

after with in a 2 squad, [1xR11, 3xR10 (low syenrgi level)] + [1xR10, 3xR9] ships we get a T5 game. I can’t syenergize up my ships if I just die before I can shoot.

Hmm. we didn’t have games against nasa and esb on this weekend (please don’t count poor solo players). The biggest esb squad was 3esb+1wpk.

I don"t have T4-T5 ships. we lost on this weekend one of our best engineer because of the patch,

after with in a 2 squad, [1xR11, 3xR10 (low syenrgi level)] + [1xR10, 3xR9] ships we get a T5 game. I can’t syenergize up my ships if I just die before I can shoot.

if your ships are r11 or less, you will get put into a t4 game. someone must have had a r12 ship that was not premium in your squad

Skill rating should be changed to survival rating.

Skill formula would have to be calculated by overall player performance in the match, plus by already existing statistics.

Better you play, better are your rewards.

Hmm. we didn’t had games against nasa and esb on this weekend (please don’t count poor solo players). The biggest esb squad was 3esb+1wpk.

We saw crymaru’s squad once, yesterday. Literally our first squad match in the afternoon. 3 bears and a corp-less cub with 1800SR. A very close Detonation match. After that, we didn’t see them again, getting pitted with 1k SR randoms and OWL. I THINK we caught a NASA squad, but I’m not even sure…

if your ships are r11 or less, you will get put into a t4 game. someone must have had a r12 ship that was not premium in your squad

^ This. We’re back to the old Premium death-squad system. If you bring R6/9/12, you get put in the lower T3/4 queues. The exception is the R12 because there are no lower/upper T5 queues, it’s just T5.

^ This. We’re back to the old Premium death-squad system. If you bring R6/9/12, you get put in the lower T3/4 queues. The exception is the R12 because there are no lower/upper T5 queues, it’s just T5.

That’s why i use T3 R9 Premium only just don’t to get the damn T4 matches, hah devs, you won’t get me out of T3! :004j:

That’s why i use T3 R9 Premium only just don’t to get the damn T4 matches, hah devs, you won’t get me out of T3! :004j:

Blood Tormentor is R9. now i like it even more  :005j: 

Welcome to the Pay2Win… I’ll do the same, but I’ll miss my styx. :frowning:

maybe you’re right, but I’ll check it because I recorded it. as I remember i bring only the minotaur I’m not sure that is R11 or R12. but anyway that was not a fair game at all. UPDATE [99% I had minotaur what is 11]

People apparently complained that Premiums weren’t winning enough matches?

I wouldn’t call r4ge bambies, and your esb team wasn’t the high level one, so it’s indeed an interesting mach. Considering the fact that you have T3 ships instead of T4 it will be though, and that makes it better.

People apparently complained that Premiums weren’t winning enough matches?

I don’t know but the only reason why I bought all the DLC-s because the golden ships get more free synergi.

the progression is too slow without license and golden ships. (need 3month intensive gaming to reach some good rank9) what become useless now.

I understand my corpmate who stop playing because of this.

The devs?/management make too many mistakes:

• Introduce invasion, and the servers getting down… best advertisement ever (I know this feeling I was in the same trouble as dev.).

• Intorduce this imba patch on friday for the weekend.

• Doesn’t provide enough info for the players/community (no api, no data for hobby devs)

• Overpriced ingame stuffs (15-20 EUR for a golden T5? make it cheaper and get more players)

• Left modules in the game what the new players can’t get anymore (one of the reason why the old players can make killing squads)

This game would be one of the best because the overall the product is amazing, and they fail on small issues.

I wouldn’t call r4ge bambies, and your esb team wasn’t the high level one, so it’s indeed an interesting mach. Considering the fact that you have T3 ships instead of T4 it will be though, and that makes it better.

Nobody called the r4ges bambies. you taking about my uploaded picture only. that case pour r4ge guys had no chance against and OWL+ESB+WPK where the random was ESB too.

That game was not interesting, we slayed them down.

at the other games we get bambies without corp most of the time. so Entersprite has right.

I’ll upload some games if you like…

Some bad T4 ship won’t save anybody. And after you get better T4s you’ll get T5 game.

• Introduce invasion, and the servers getting down… best advertisement ever (I know this feeling I was in the same trouble as dev.).

• Doesn’t provide enough info for the players/community (no api, no data for hobby devs)

• Left modules in the game what the new players can’t get anymore (one of the reason why the old players can make killing squads)

• Invasion was advertised madly, then abandoned. Nothing goes on in there, it’s amazing.

• Imba patches are always put out. The problem is… where they fix one thing, they break another 5 things… What they’ve failed to realize is that… this game is NO LONGER in beta. Yet, they treat it as if it were.

• I sold all of my “non-existent” modules the moment they were unavailable. I just don’t like to use gear not available to all, I think it’s unfair.

I’ll upload some games if you like…

Do upload them. Those likely account for 90% of all the match makeup, anyway. One side being completely overwhelming against the other. If you have any against the pack from yesterday, add them in.

I don’t know but the only reason why I bought all the DLC-s because the golden ships get more free synergi.

the progression is too slow without license and golden ships. (need 3month intensive gaming to reach some good rank9) what become useless now.

I understand my corpmate who stop playing because of this.

The devs?/management make too many mistakes:

• Overpriced ingame stuffs (15-20 EUR for a golden T5? make it cheaper and get more players)

This game would be one of the best because the overall the product is amazing, and they fail on small issues.

only few players buy cosmetics. i don’t know statistic for this game. so i will speak for planetside2: only 10% players buy cosmetics there. i bought 10$ helmet and i saw only 2 guys with it in 2 weeks.

same is here. only very active (and very very good players like nasa etc. buy golden ships). so they must pay for all other players or this game will not exist  :01111:

only few players buy cosmetics. i don’t know statistic for this game. so i will speak for planetside2: only 10% players buy cosmetics there. i bought 10$ helmet and i saw only 2 guys with it in 2 weeks.

same is here. only very active (and very very good players like nasa etc. buy golden ships). so they must pay for all other players or this game will not exist  :01111:

Pretty much every game of Warframe I play with other players I see premium content, and there are only 4 people per match in that.

I see custom icons on their profile (approx. £1.00 each). I see custom colour schemes (approx. £3.00 for an ENTIRE PALETTE of INFINITE USE colours). I see a lot of Warframes that are potentially bought (for around £9.00 each on average, with some as low as around £3.00), and I see entire loadouts - frame, weapons and boosters - used by people (£25 for a full kit, or thereabouts). Equipment can be crafted by players using gear obtained in-game, and resources can be bought for plat (£1.00 or so gets you a single rare resource, or hundreds / thousands of more common resources). I see cosmetic items all the time, none of which can be obtained without plat. I also see people trading rare gear in-game for plat.

This just reinforces what many people have said; if prices are low, people will buy.

Worth pointing out as well that many of the above have different levels of platinum investment. For example, a Warframe might cost 250 Platinum from the store, but will come with a Warframe Slot and an Orokin Reactor (around 50 plat worth of gear). Alternatively, you can get the Warframe for ‘free’ by buying the blueprint, finding component blueprints from various drops (usually bosses), crafting the components and, finally, assembling the Warframe. Then you need to wait a few days. In between, you have as much or as little customisation as you like. You can speed up construction for around 50 plat; you can acquire the rare components with plat (probably costing you 50-100 plat) and getting the rest free. It’s entirely up to you how much or how little platinum you spend, and best of all the top gear is NOT available with platinum! A Paris Prime (only found with rare drops) is more powerful than a Paris (which is buyable with plat).

That kind of monetisation is much more appealing, and much more user friendly. It’s about letting people spend how and when they want to, rather than forcing them to spend to have a chance of competing.

quite alot of random new players have them too

quite alot of random new players have them too

That’s a waste of money for the most of them, even don’t know how to play this specific ship and suck with it, i see so often nubs with Golden Eagle & Pulse Lasers or Shrapnel and then i literally think:

:fed014:

An example: bongo62 + Mauler. There you go!