Star Conflict v.1.0.15 Discussion

Woha that tournament stuff means that every sunday we will have that? Sounds good!

Most likely yes, Spongejohn.

Well, I suggest you get planning, I unlocked all the crews, and I expected that they would stay a GS only item, You changed the nature of my purchase, now they are free, I expect my purchase to be refunded.

I guess loyalty and commitment mean nothing to you devs…

I wouldn’t be complaining, if I wouldn’t have reached rank 15 with all of my 3 factions long ago, even before this system got introduced.

If that would be the case, I would say, well, I am less than rank 15 and I was able to fly with my implant/crew setups, because I paid with GS, but now that they are free, I must reach those ranks first, by getting to rank 15 with all 3 factions to get the benefits.

I would remain quiet, if there would be the option (pay or unlock for free), but now you can’t pay for the crews, and you can only get them by obtaining rank 15 with all 3 factions.

It’s even worse, than the system we had before. Top Secret Projects ships require rank 14 to unlock within each faction.

Rank 12 with each faction should unlock all the crews options for free and there should also be the option to pay for the crews! Why?

Because T4 ships can’t have individual implant setups, even if you would like to have them, you need to fully reach tier 5 - rank 15 first and you can’t do that, before you reach T4.

Maybe the cost of the crews should decrease, depending on the rank, if you would buy one, before rank 15. However, some players would buy crews anyway, because of their slow progression to T5, probably for same amount, or reduced cost.

Rank 12 crew/implant cost: 2000 GS

Rank 13 crew/implant cost: 1000 GS

Rank 14 crew/implant cost:   500 GS

Crews: Alpha (free of charge), Bravo, Charlie and Delta.

Crew Alpha - already unlocked.

Empire unlocks Bravo.

Federation unlocks Charlie.

Jericho unlocks Delta.

In any case, this is my boiling point. If it’s corrected, I will still continue to support this game with my own investments, maybe now even better than before.

It’s all about dreadnoughts now!

Edit: Added some more info.

I agree with Koromac. Invested GS for crew slots should be refunded.

True. Still, lots of ramming to come in the upcoming days.

Also, is the login rewards system permanent? Because if so, WOW. Excellent change.

The login rewards system is actual now and in close future. Stay tuned! 

Every patch i see same pattern.

Small changes, lots of crying. Some high expectations, when by experience and observation we should have already learned, that SC is a side project and is treated as such. Warthunder is being ganjin favorite child, while SC is a black sheep prodigy that must sleep under the stairs. If people cant accept that and have their expectation so high, you will only be dissapointed and have more reason to cry-a-lot-and-be-an-annoying-crying-nothappywithanything-customer. 

Cant say there are no changes, but thats just it, those changes are there for that reason, so it seems as something is done. And its fine, since they say work is on polishing existing content and development of dreads. But that must go very…very slow. I assume dreads were advertised long before anyone even had any clue how to actually do that, becasu if you think about it, how are they gonna put dread in some sectors? Dread are big, by what we can see one certain PvE maps…so yeah, probably there are going to be more maps then, for dreads… pehraps around 60.000+ m3. Or i dunno…understandable that takes some work.

But it wont be perfect and there will be a lot of cryrivers flwoing trough space…

Advice to devs, put some aquaducts in there, or there will be a flood.

Advice to players, shut up and play the game. Stop acting like everything should be served on golden plate and get golden toilet paper for every dime you invest. Yes money is lost. Money is lost on daily basis when you go to store and buy sheet you dont really need. Sheet that basicly only hurt you in the long run. And you still buy that sheet. Isnt that a waste of money, a scam, a fraud, a whateveryouwannacall it? SC is sadly nothing different, it can be a money hog, or it may not. Sometimes you get burned, sometimes you really profit.

tl tr = iz all gud, chill

I don’t see why people should get a refund for crews. A) They’ve had access to crews long before everyone else, and B) you don’t get a refund if you buy the 4th ship slot, so why should you get one here? Consider it a punishment for rewarding bad monetisation practices - crews for gold only were blatantly a pay to win setup.

Monocrystals as a login reward is a much needed change - the grind for those things was insufferable! I’d like to see the login reward setup changed to match other games though, where from day five onwards you keep getting the 5th day login reward until you miss a day. The current system doesn’t punish long absence or erratic logins, whereas the “permanent” 5th day reward is a strong incentive to get people into the game every single day.

Tournaments sound interesting. Typical that they start on the weekend when I’m out on the town and so can’t take part!  :004j:

So basically, by your idea, If they make DLCs and premium ships free for all, and not refund their prices it would be fair because we got access to it long before anyone else who didn’t pay?

Crews are exactly the same like DLC and premium ship. Because there was no mention of making them free eventually

This is not like 4th ship slot or fast-upgrade-item… this is different

Gotta agree there sadly. I do not see why I should get a refund. I mean I do not deny those GS if they are refunded, and it would be a kind move, but it would be clearly something which cannot be demanded; it was the price for being early.

I am one of the idiots who spend 6000 gs on crews , I didn’t spend it for early access cause there was no info about on anywhere they will become free for everyone.  So may I ask ;

when will you give all premium ships for everyone?

when spatial scanner become login bonus?

why we should  pay if what you are selling will become free at some point anyway?

You loose my trust when i discover double standarts on russion market long ago, that day was the last day i buy something from you. Now you are giving free what did spend on real money on. This actions make me clear fool ,

here is nothing left to say keep up the good work and good luck with your business life

c’mon guys… with crew they went full “stay with us before we give you dreads”

Everyone has a opinion so I am going to express mine as I am not feeling the need to jump on the bandwagon calling for refunding for the purchase of crews.   It was a choice purchase and I made that choice.  

anyway lot of passion being expressed in these threads  

I am one of the idiots who spend 6000 gs on crews , I didn’t spend it for early access cause there was no info about on anywhere they will become free for everyone.  So may I ask ;

i felt so adressed when you quoted me. dont get me wrong, i do not say, it wouldn’t be a kind and smart move, to build up trust, nor do I personally like the impersonal relationship the community has to the dev team (there are game titles which i follow simply because it is interesting to follow the dev team, their decisions, their problems, their insecurities), and those games skyrocket even if i ask myself, who the hell actually plays them (because some of those products are at the same time broken like $$$).

I only said, I dont see it as demandable. I see it as a clear indication of “we need to change how we communicate” on the dev teams part, spend more time with the players; it feels like they need the community to speak up, maybe even need to get closer to their playerbase, but at the same time, all that i read is “i am outta here!” and constant bickering between the people.

it is also clear to read, that people who did spend GS on crews feel a lot more outraged and cheated, than those, who didnt or only bought a few crews naturally.

Threats and accusations wont help us in the long run anyway.

This thread is a good mirror of the problems our community culture actually has, not just the devs. 2 years of age, and still so little solidarity and constructive criticism.

I’d also whish more ru players would come over and remove this ugly distrust of two realms.

So ppl pls put up a thread, and bring up your points, once emotions have cooled off about this.

Clearly it’s a positive thing, it has become free for the game overall, and we are all on the same page on that, I suppose, right?

Every patch i see same pattern.

Small changes, lots of crying. Some high expectations, when by experience and observation we should have already learned, that SC is a side project and is treated as such. Warthunder is being ganjin favorite child, while SC is a black sheep prodigy that must sleep under the stairs. If people cant accept that and have their expectation so high, you will only be dissapointed and have more reason to cry-a-lot-and-be-an-annoying-crying-nothappywithanything-customer. 

Cant say there are no changes, but thats just it, those changes are there for that reason, so it seems as something is done. And its fine, since they say work is on polishing existing content and development of dreads. But that must go very…very slow. I assume dreads were advertised long before anyone even had any clue how to actually do that, becasu if you think about it, how are they gonna put dread in some sectors? Dread are big, by what we can see one certain PvE maps…so yeah, probably there are going to be more maps then, for dreads… pehraps around 60.000+ m3. Or i dunno…understandable that takes some work.

But it wont be perfect and there will be a lot of cryrivers flwoing trough space…

Advice to devs, put some aquaducts in there, or there will be a flood.

Advice to players, shut up and play the game. Stop acting like everything should be served on golden plate and get golden toilet paper for every dime you invest. Yes money is lost. Money is lost on daily basis when you go to store and buy sheet you dont really need. Sheet that basicly only hurt you in the long run. And you still buy that sheet. Isnt that a waste of money, a scam, a fraud, a whateveryouwannacall it? SC is sadly nothing different, it can be a money hog, or it may not. Sometimes you get burned, sometimes you really profit.

tl tr = iz all gud, chill

There is one problem - there is a nice performance bug that reduces fps to 20, and simulates input lag of 200ms so that your crosshair lags behind your actual mouse mousement, making aiming too difficult. Changing texture/shader on the fly fixes it for a while, but not in large battles. So, we can’t really just go and play the game either!!!

wasnt aware of low fps at the time. i dont have it however, i must be lucky, or only one not flying at max settings. i dunno

There is[a thread](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26118-fps/) about the fps problems.

Just to clarify

Tournament that starts at 01:00

is it 01:00 AM (or did you mean 13:00 ?)

Overall good change

The Turnament mode in seco looks interesting but why is it limited to rank 7-9?

New loginbonus is very friendly to new players but the doomsday rockets need to be removed they are just annoying and much to overpowered in lower T grades at least put it down to 1missile per day

The free Crews are nice and will allow more players to perfect their playstyle. HOWEVER that there will be no compensation for players who bought it with money is just bullshit.

If you keep on kicking the paying community in the xxxx you dont have to wonder when you will loose paying players which should not be in your interest.

maaaaasive  FPS drop … i had like 120 before now i have like 25 -30 in hangar … 

Sorry i didn’t want to offend anyone and i know you are not the source of problem g4borg , but when i see the word it was for early access from a green title that takes my attention . Cause it was not an early access product at the time.

I dont cry for give my money back etc. I know that money is lost the moment i decide to spend on online game. Same as dev’s decide to give crews free for everyone ,they know effects of actions before apply , both side knows the source and the reason. Real problem here is broken trust between customer and gaijin team. 

I dont need refund either , because there is nothing left in game i can buy with it. I have all ships maxed and all premiums i wanted already , i have spatial scanner more than 1 and i have all the blueprints i need .I’m spending golds on paints atm. I have a system has multiple ssd disks and processors, 32 gb ram , trible crossfired hd 7950 graphic card and my fps 6… Your team doesn’t even accept there is a problem here One step left before i give my account for free

Are all people with FPS problems using ATI? because I have Nvidia and I didn’t have a FPS drop.

So basically, by your idea, If they make DLCs and premium ships free for all, and not refund their prices it would be fair because we got access to it long before anyone else who didn’t pay?

Crews are exactly the same like DLC and premium ship. Because there was no mention of making them free eventually

This is not like 4th ship slot or fast-upgrade-item… this is different

Think about games that you have to pay for the client, maybe even with a monthly subscription, that go free to play. It’s not an item, it’s not a character, it’s the full freaking game that you payed for and now it became free to play. I don’t think they give you refunds for those either :stuck_out_tongue:

Well new patch new game huh?

I feel that when pressed id have to err on what has already been said.

I have spent GS on crews (all of them), do i feel cheated? Yep a little. Do I expect a refund. NO.

It is simply no longer premium content. I am certain that the majority of people who are playing this game right now will approve of this change. You remember? the people who much like ‘veterans’ now were struggling at one point to level ships and compete on a level playing field with… veterans? This is something which was orginally asked for when it was implemented an now the complaints start. But here are the pros from this change.

Players without access before, can now fully customise their ships an become more competative. (I might win more than lose but that does not mean that i like a one sided match)

Good players can really shine now as it does all start in the hanger.

You no longer can jump on that P2W bandwagon.

This being said, gimme ma refund 00555.png