Star Conflict v.1.0.15 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26110-star-conflict-v1015/)

Oooh! The daily system looks much better now! Especially the possibility of 100k free synergy!

Nice update!

Sorry for the question but people who invested GS in crews will have their GS returned back if they reach rank 15?

Omg, best patch so far. Anyway, look out for some ninja changes.

Woha that tournament stuff means that every sunday we will have that? Sounds good!

new log in bonuses sounds good for new players as more free synergy & mk5 blueprints.

somehow good for veterans too as good numbers of monocrystals in list. but the the loot chances mb make pilots worried.

‘Apocalypse’ missile this one is too limited so hope its enough powerful.

Crew : this is nice. some players expected this will be free for veterans when CREW implemented in game.

Sorry for the question but people who invested GS in crews will have their GS returned back if they reach rank 15?

there should not be a refund.

new log in bonuses sounds good for new players as more free synergy & mk5 blueprints.

somehow good for veterans too as good numbers of monocrystals in list. but the the loot chances mb make pilots worried.

‘Apocalypse’ missile this one is too limited so hope its enough powerful.

Crew : this is nice. some players expected this will be free for veterans when CREW implemented in game.

The apocalypse missile is probably the Doomsday one, with a bad translation.

wow crews… big update!

The apocalypse missile is probably the Doomsday one, with a bad translation.

seems so :slight_smile:

I got the same question.

Will those, who invested 6000 GS (crew Bravo, Charlie, Delta) into the crews get  the back now, since they are available for free?!

I reached rank 15 long ago with all 3 factions! Is each one unlocked for each faction?

Please, respond!

I reached rank 15 long ago with all 3 factions! Is each one unlocked for each faction?

just checked, and yes, all are unlocked.

Why?

aw man :frowning: you removed the Free day of premium on Day 5? that was the only one in the old lineup that was worth it, and i think it’d still be better then most of the current possibilities for D5 T_T

Link to the original high-resolution artwork from today’s patch! Hope you like it as we do! 

Is it possible for tournament time to be added or moved to Saturday for those who are unavailable on sunday?

What gamemode is the tournament?

Will there be a refund of spent GS on crews?

I agree with Eviscerador and Koromac, got rank 15 with all 3 factions long ago, spent 4000GS on crews.  It’s kinda unfair to make us spend that much to get an edge, only to lose it along with out money.

I think we deserve either a full refund or (equivalent) compensation.

Now to watch everyone flying into each other for the achievement. :smiley:

One of the most important parts of this update is the weekly tournaments, though.  There is finally a consistent free way to earn GS. This is HUGE for the game and I hope people appreciate its value, regardless of how much GS it awards. I suggested something like this a while back and I’m ecstatic to see that a version of it was implemented.

_ Thank. You. Devs! _

I will be ensuring that members of Arch (and Arch’s allies) participate in these tournaments. It should be fun!

While I’m very happy that there’s a free way to unlock the crews, I’m also a little frustrated by the decision. No refund is a heavy blow to those who spent as much as 6000 GS to get the additional three crews…

I suppose the upside is worth the loss on a game-wide level.

Is it possible for tournament time to be added or moved to Saturday for those who are unavailable on sunday?

What gamemode is the tournament?

Will there be a refund of spent GS on crews?

All the information you’ll find ingame. Stay tuned!

There is no refund planned for crews 

New daily system and crew looks nice.

nice patch  :001j:

Now to watch everyone flying into each other for the achievement. :smiley:

According to the description, you only need to assist to get it. So get an interceptor, circle any frigate, collide with her in the process, do some small collision damage (as almost every time) and voilá! you have your achivement when anyone kill it.

According to the description, you only need to assist to get it. So get an interceptor, circle any frigate, collide with her in the process, do some small collision damage (as almost every time) and voilá! you have your achivement when anyone kill it.

True. Still, lots of ramming to come in the upcoming days.

Also, is the login rewards system permanent? Because if so, WOW. Excellent change.